MK

Is Joe Biden still in the race ? Why he is not running the campaign ? Where is Democratic Party to support him ?

(edited)

-

Edited by Marcin2
-
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

(edited)

Oh my gawd!  There's someone in the White House Briefing Room on the Right side?  And she graduated Harvard?  And she's gorgeous?  Did I wake up this morning in an alternate universe?  Her name is Chanel Rion and she's from One America News.  This letter is how I stumbled across her in the first place:

image.png.22ff24b7f1a511aa7d53748e83379838.png

Edited by Dan Warnick

Chanel Rion.  From what I read, she genuinely pisses off the rest of the press corps, but when they have tried their petty, childish attacks on her she just "mike drops" them every time.  She is apparently pleasant, respectful and cooperative in the Press Room and the President and his staff are apparently returning the pleasantness and respect to her and OAN.  Are there other Right-leaning journos in the briefing room?  Do tell!

image.thumb.png.625e8d5472d741d3adfeded496f04a73.png

• Like 1

@Tom Kirkman has probably highlighted One America News before, he keeps up with news sources much better than I do, but they must have gotten mixed in with the rest when I saw them.  Anyway, here is the link to the One America News homepage, where they are just reporting news (Apparently with a consistent Right slant, which I find refreshing.):

https://www.oann.com/

image.thumb.png.1a0d6a112387b88be5aaadcab6ff1b97.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Chanel Rion.  From what I read, she genuinely pisses off the rest of the press corps, but when they have tried their petty, childish attacks on her she just "mike drops" them every time.  She is apparently pleasant, respectful and cooperative in the Press Room and the President and his staff are apparently returning the pleasantness and respect to her and OAN.  Are there other Right-leaning journos in the briefing room?  Do tell!

image.thumb.png.625e8d5472d741d3adfeded496f04a73.png

Her website.  She makes some killer political cartoons.

https://www.chanelrion.com/homepage

­Chanel Rion is an American author, political illustrator, and White House Political Correspondent for One America News Network. 

• Upvote 2

After Obama and Biden being exposed in cross fire hurricane in recent news its extremely doubtful he will enjoy any viability in the next 3 weeks. 

• Like 2