Tom Kirkman

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

4 hours ago, Rd407 said:

As a human being our reaction to a swift virus killing (USA) 55,000 deaths in 1 month is grief. 
The first grief reaction is denial and then blame.  

This is not grief for the dead. it is anger at the obvious political power grab, the complete disregard of constitutional restrictions on government, the economic damage forced on the US people and people around the world for NO REASON AT ALL. None of what was done has the slightest bit to do with the virus. It is anger over  the obvious lineup of the most wealthy to have their assets bailed out, the pittance actual laid off are getting unless they were minimum wage, the poor administration of small business bailouts. 

And most of all it is about the gigantic bundle of lies and the political corruption of the medical profession, but most of all on this plane, it is the outright murder or tens of thousands by denial of life saving medical services deemed "elective".

These emergency powers must be suppressed permanently so that no future state government nor the Federal government ever have access to them. All that is guaranteed in the Constitution has to remain protected under ALL conditions, epidemics war flood and famine. We are done providing government with powers. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

Someone might want to take a look at the modelling code 🙄

SWEDEN-CHART-1.jpg

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Would you like a first hand view of a real doctor seeing real people die from the real virus we keep hearing about?  I have no reason to lie about Covid-19. In general, I am a complete skeptic unless I have actual proof.   
I call this virus the culling virus or the designers virus. In my 23 years of medicine I have never seen a more effective killer. 
You will never see me walk out into public without two pairs of gloves an N95 and and surgical mask plus I will be six feet away.  
My workload already doubled because my 49 year old physician coworker died from Covid-19. 
In the last month twice as many patients with Covid-19 died from it but were not diagnosed due to lack of testing. 
Our best hope is 70% herd immunity. 

Edited by Rd407
Incomplete
  • Upvote 6

(edited)

On 5/3/2020 at 11:50 PM, 0R0 said:

Covid is the leading registration of deaths, it is not actually recording CV19 caused deaths. That is the point. The statistics only record whether you tested positive. Doctors are being pressed by their managements to put down CV19 in order to shift costs from uninsured or badly insured onto the Feds. That simple. In most places now, all hospital and ER admissions are tested for CV19. All it tells you is the portion of people dying who happen to have the virus. All it does is give you a picture of prevalence of live virus of the population that died. e

The number of deaths follows different patterns in different states. Those with a hard lockdown have higher rates because of the lockdown, not because CV19 is actually killing that many people. 

The reports are being used as a justification for murderous dictatorial behavior in the name of saving your ailing granny. 

The alignment of political interests, and medical institutions on the matter does not validate the political stances but instead leads us to disbelieve and mistrust the medical profession in general and its institutions in particular. 

This is some creative reasonning, alas this is unproven.

IIn New York City, between Apr 11 and March 25 there  an average of about 6,700 deaths.

This year during the same period 27,500 died, that's 20,800 excess death

Reported COVD-19 death were 16,673

How many people really died from COVID-19 ? What do you think ?

image.png.d6b3c9e8068f15a9b98225632cc2fc01.png

source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/21/world/coronavirus-missing-deaths.html

Edited by Jim Profit
precision
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Someone might want to take a look at the modelling code 🙄

SWEDEN-CHART-1.jpg

Who made this estimates ? I'm not aware the oxford university made these estimates.

The graph suggests that people stopped dying a week ago but as you can see they continue dying;

image.png.98fe1bc6a29032c50ff0de0307711b82.png

The only estimates I found for sweden are in the paper "Intervention strategies against COVID-19 and their estimated impact on Swedish healthcare capacity", currently in pre-print, from the university of Uppsala.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.11.20062133v1

Using two different hypothesis regarding transmission they calculated the following charts..
As you can see this doesn't match with the above chart, you have to look closely because they are cumulative 

above: peak end of may

below: peak early may, almost no death in june

"Statement of principal findings

This individual-based modelling project predicts that with the current mitigation approach approximately 96,000 deaths (95% CI 52,000 to 183,000) can be expected before 1 July, 2020."

Even 52,000 seems way too much..

image.thumb.png.15d65160f9ee685e730beab95435944b.png

2 hours ago, Rd407 said:

Would you like a first hand view of a real doctor seeing real people die from the real virus we keep hearing about?  I have no reason to lie about Covid-19. In general, I am a complete skeptic unless I have actual proof.   
I call this virus the culling virus or the designers virus. In my 23 years of medicine I have never seen a more effective killer. 
You will never see me walk out into public without two pairs of gloves an N95 and and surgical mask plus I will be six feet away.  
My workload already doubled because my 49 year old physician coworker died from Covid-19. 
In the last month twice as many patients with Covid-19 died from it but were not diagnosed due to lack of testing. 
Our best hope is 70% herd immunity. 

3M N95 Particulate Respirators 9010V

cavet:  I see thousands of people are using the N95.  The N95 is a 95% barrier against particulates, not bacteria. It may give you some protection, when you inhale.  But it will not stop you from spreading a bacteria, when you exhale. reason; the valve.  A surgical 98 BFE stops 98%, inhale and exhale. 

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

This is not grief for the dead. it is anger at the obvious political power grab, the complete disregard of constitutional restrictions on government, the economic damage forced on the US people and people around the world for NO REASON AT ALL. None of what was done has the slightest bit to do with the virus. It is anger over  the obvious lineup of the most wealthy to have their assets bailed out, the pittance actual laid off are getting unless they were minimum wage, the poor administration of small business bailouts. 

And most of all it is about the gigantic bundle of lies and the political corruption of the medical profession, but most of all on this plane, it is the outright murder or tens of thousands by denial of life saving medical services deemed "elective".

These emergency powers must be suppressed permanently so that no future state government nor the Federal government ever have access to them. All that is guaranteed in the Constitution has to remain protected under ALL conditions, epidemics war flood and famine. We are done providing government with powers. 

uh, plane or planet?  For once, I shall agree with you. The real issue is the denial of access to protective devices for the general population and zero early testing of suspected cases.  A strong argument can be made... had suspected cases been tested and isolated early, the spread would be reduced to an insignificant level.. and had the general public been given basic protective gear, they could carry on with their lives...thereby proactively reducing spread and incidence. 

I stand by my assertion this covid and resulting crisis is by criminal design.  The motive, the means, the result, are all easily determined. Only the burden of proof remains. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

USA knew of the covid in November, yet took no action until March. November is BEFORE the Wuhan outbreak. This means the covid was present BEFORE the November notification.  How did Israel know this?  ponder that, if you will. 

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

18 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Excellent overview.

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

ANALYSIS / OPINION:

The new coronavirus is real.

The response to the coronavirus is hyped.  And in time, this hype will be revealed as politically hoaxed.

In fact, COVID-19 will go down as one of the political world’s biggest, most shamefully overblown, overhyped, overly and irrationally inflated and outright deceptively flawed responses to a health matter in American history, one that was carried largely on the lips of medical professionals who have no business running a national economy or government.

The facts are this: COVID-19 is a real disease that sickens some, proves fatal to others, mostly the elderly — and does nothing to the vast majority.

That’s it.

That, in a nutshell, is it.

Or, in the words of Dan Erickson and Artin Massih, doctors and co-owners of Accelerated Urgent Care in Bakersfield, California: Let’s get the country reopened - and now.

“Do we need to still shelter in place?  Our answer is emphatically no.  Do we need businesses to be shut down?  Emphatically no. …  [T]he data is showing it’s time to lift,” Erickson said, in a recent interview.

He’s right.  They’re right.

The data to keep America closed and Americans closed in simply doesn’t exist.

If truth be told, it’s questionable it ever did.

The scientists leading the coronavirus shutdown charge predicted in March that in America, between 100,000 and 250,000 would die.  They based those estimates on computer modeling.

But at the same time they were basing those estimates on computer modeling, they were acknowledging that computer modeling is inaccurate and errs on the side of hype.

“I’ve never seen a model of the diseases I’ve dealt with where the worst-case actually came out,” said Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and a member of President Donald Trump’s White House coronavirus task force, during a CNN interview in March.  “They always overshoot.”

Catch that?  Fauci’s message: Computer models are flawed and inaccurate and always overestimate the problem.

But from these faulty overinflated computer figures came all the constitutionally questionable actions by government anyway - from ordering businesses closed to quarantining-slash-house arresting American citizens to doing some quick and pitiful and economically painful income redistribution schemes via stimulus funds’ legislation.

Since, about 56,000 have died in America due to coronavirus — or have they?  Again, the facts are flimsy.

Government ordered hospitals weeks ago to stop performing elective surgeries to make way for the projected numbers of coronavirus patients.  So they did.  And in so doing, they cut off their revenue streams.  So Congress passed legislation giving hospitals billions of dollars to treat coronavirus patients.  Conflict of interest?  Yikes.  Yes.

The coronavirus counts, already flawed from computer modeling, were then given another flaw treatment.

“[Pennsylvania] removes more than 200 deaths from official coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, data accuracy,” The Inquirer reported.

Add to that the ever-changing nature of a virus that spreads by air and contact, and honestly, suddenly, even expert Fauci’s best guess is about as good as Joe Neighbor’s best guess.  So that leaves common sense, combined with knowledge of past viruses, to guide.

But the quote-unquote medical experts refused to go there, refused to acknowledge common sense, refused to compare with past viruses in any way that didn’t hype the coronavirus counts.

This virus was different, Americans were told.  This virus was far more contagious than anything ever before seen or studied, Americans were told.  And any time the case counts dropped off and the numbers proved wrong, well, this was due to the social distancing and quarantining and face-mask wearing that Americans had been doing, by government’s order - Americans were told.

It just didn’t make sense.

It just doesn’t add up.

It just didn’t, and doesn’t, justify the utter shredding of civil rights.

And now some in the medical community, thank goodness, are starting to point out the glaring omissions of logic and fact that have plagued this overhyped, overreaching coronavirus crackdown that has stretched on far, far too long.

Among some of Erickson’s remarks: “This is immunology — microbiology 101.  This is the basis of what we’ve known for years: When you take human beings and you say, ‘Go into your house, clean all your counters, Lysol them down’ … what does it do to our immune system? … Sheltering in place decreases your immune system.”

And this: “Any time you have something new in the [medical] community, it sparks fear — and I would have done what Dr. Fauci did … initially. … But you know, looking at theories and models — which is what these folks use — is very different than the way the actual virus presents itself throughout communities.”

And this: “Do you think you’re protected from COVID when you wear gloves that transfer disease everywhere? … We wear masks in an acute setting to protect us.  [But] we’re not wearing masks.  Why is that?  Because we understand microbiology.  We understand immunology.  And we want strong immune systems.  I don’t want to hide in my home, develop a weak immune system and then come out and get disease.”

And this: “When I’m writing up my death report I’m being pressured to add COVID.  Why is that?  Why are we being pressured to add COVID?  To maybe increase the numbers, and make it look a little bit worse than it is.  We’re being pressured in-house to add COVID to the diagnostic list when we think it has nothing to do with the actual cause of death.  The actual cause of death was not COVID, but it’s being reported as one of the diseases processes. … COVID didn’t kill them, 25 years of tobacco use killed.”

Does it get any clearer than that?

Seriously, America.  The only reason America is still in shutdown mode is political.

Either politicians are too afraid to make any move that might come back to bite them politically or politicians are using this coronavirus to political advantage — to, say, pass gun control laws, like Virginia’s governor, Ralph Northam.  Or to, say, float campaign hopes on the current ravaged economy, like former Vice President Joe Biden and oh, all the Democrats facing races.

But for the rest of America - the rest of hardworking, freedom-loving America - it’s time to reel in the radically unconstitutional.

“If you’re going to dance on someone’s constitutional rights, you better have a good reason - you better have a really good reason, not just a theory,” Erickson said.  “The data is showing us it’s time to lift … so if we don’t lift, what is the reason?”

That is the key question.

As time goes by, the answer will only become more and more evident.  The coronavirus may be real — but the hype is hoaxed.  Now let’s just hope this is a one-time hoax that doesn’t roll around every time flu season approaches.

ZT4s-bbsnn88cn70Vp_GD-_96v-Bfwt0_qrNEtBRTpRmU2zPW94wcri-Xd52vfxHuhzoedSfF0jKdyZp4RNd3O9wE04G40HPzE8GmSlHid7cAd-1c9d-mQVhNJorn4CGvs_8MHKx

This time the Deep State, the media, the W.H.O. etc. went all out and had a faster horse running (COVID 19). So they were more effective than previously.

Edited by ronwagn
addition
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, James Regan said:

Doug and Tom I don't think that we can dispute the fact that there is a virus called CV19 and it kills people, we all agree on that, but its killing people all over the world. Remember the comment about the USA being overly Hysterical, point has been proven. The mass hysteria allowed through freon of speech etc has been abused and this virus has been politicised in this year of election. My memory fades me but it was PussyGrabbin, Russian collusion, Ukraine impeachment and now DT is being blamed for a Pandemic, don't the Dems have anything better to do right now, or at least let those in power work through this Pandemic. 

We have to remember this is not a US virus it's affecting the world, the dems may want to back off a little as they are showing their big teeth that hide underneath the wooly mouth. 

You guys in America have really used this virus well to allow social and political hitchhiking.

Social and political hitchhiking? Who, what, where, and how please?

12 hours ago, Rob Kramer said:

Your telling me as a Canadian I can smoke 1000 cigarettes a day,smoke unlimited weed , drink alcohol like a fish , do backflips on a dirt bike, jump out of planes with a parachute.... but NOT go to work because of a flu .... oh ya makes sense! Bahaha

And Macron can take away your guns. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Dictatorial behavior is what we see in India, where the cops beat up people for daring to wander outside. When i go for a stroll around my neighborhood here in upstate NY i see people out and about, mostly wearing masks, but as far as social distancing the business area of the neighborhood looks no different than it would on any other spring evening in any other year, with the exception of restaurants, which are either closed or doing takeout only.

I agree with the poster who puts the discomfort felt by many of you down to White Entitlement. This kind of extreme duress shouldn't be happening to white people, but biology doesn't care what color you are, nor is biology taking revenge on white people for basically inflicting miserable living conditions throughout history on other peoples around the world wherever profit is to be found.

I have honestly never heard such ignorant ranting from folks who on the surface appear to have sound analytic brains, sound enough to navigate the oil markets anyway. This virus is a natural calamity. There are good ways and bad ways of handling it, but no one has a playbook. We have seen governments all over the world try to get it right, with varying success. While no one knows the right formula, everyone agrees that mass testing is a key element of success. Why aren't any of you barking up that tree? If we had massive monthly testing, we could treat this virus like an STD and only mingle with those who are "safe." The failure to secure this is the Trump administration's alone.

In general, while we don't have a perfect "right" formula, we do know what types of things are exactly wrong. Cutting off funding for the WHO, demonizing China at every turn, even ginning up "intelligence" to support favored political conclusions, attacking fellow American governors and politicians if they're of a different party, and basically sowing the seeds of  mistrust and division, are exactly wrong.

If you want the economy to survive, and as few people as possible to die, we do know know what things work better than others. Social distancing combined with testing and contact tracing gets us to a more acceptable state more quickly, such as that experienced by S. Korea, New Zealand, even Thailand. Not doing these things leads to situations such as in Brazil and Ecuador, and New York City, with corpses piled up in hospital bathrooms and a longer period to restoring normalcy.

The countries that have done best, and will continue to, are the ones that enjoy *high public confidence in government*. But here in the US we've spent decades painting the government as useless, science as bunk, knowledge as nuisance. If we are now paying the price for these deluded notions, the solution is surely not to pile on more ignorance, more mistrust of government, and more white entitlement.

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

There is so much one could say to this topic it almost defies the minds ability to grasp the past 3 almost 4 yrs. 

I am very concerned, actually deeply troubled...our press is out of control...actually desperate. The messaging started  with 250000 deaths, then escalated to the lack of testing. They also flavored the message with the firing of former Obama officials as if they could have had a positive influence on the outcome....The narrative was simply one of mismanagement and lack of critical thinking..incompetence.

It should be known it is illegal to take and share medical information in the US. It should also be known it now takes 10 hours for test turn around results.

Even a child with a 8th grade education would be able to work out the numbers from there...It would be impossible to orchestrate and compile such a event..

Then there is the reported cause of death vs actual cause of death...who in there right mind would take such reports to a board meeting and expect to have your position after the presentation.

And yet to this very day the US press runs with this narrative...how does this happen in a society on the scale of the US? 

Have we De evolved into a banana republic? 

I

The problem is that the left wing Demoncrats have one goal that overrides all other brain and moral functions. That is seizing power and keeping it whatever it takes. Anyone who has been paying attention should know that. Unfortunately too many people are unethical and others are unable to think for themselves. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The powers you mention were accumulated by left wingers over many decades. They are the people who want to control others. It will be very hard to do but it can be done. 

(edited)

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

USA knew of the covid in November, yet took no action until March. November is BEFORE the Wuhan outbreak. This means the covid was present BEFORE the November notification.  How did Israel know this?  ponder that, if you will. 

Please read the article you yourself provided a link to. The article says the US learned that there were novel virus cases in November in Wuhan, didn't think the information valuable, and passed it on to the IDF. You're grabbing at straws here and casting sinister suspicions based on your lack of English comprehension, apparently. Btw, scientists who have studied the new virus don't believe it has any characteristics of being man-made. Not a single reputable scientist, in fact not even Mike Pompeo or Trump, has so far said that this virus is man-made, but that does seem like the conclusion they are shopping for. 

Edited by Sirius
typo
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sirius said:

Not a single reputable scientist, in fact not even Mike Pompeo or Trump, has so far said that this virus is man-made, but that does seem like the conclusion they are shopping for. 

Well, Luc Montagnier did.

I think the "virus was man made/heavily engineered" and the "virus escaped from the lab" and "virus was natural"-hypothesis all lack evidence of different sorts.

virus was man made/heavily engineered hypothesis - the mutations in question in NCov-2 are not similar to known mutations in the published literature that someone bioengineering the virus would have likely done.

virus escaped from the lab hypothesis - the virus is not similar enough to any virii known to have been stored in wuhan.

virus was natural - we don't know the animal source of the virus. the pangolin and bat coronavirii are too far divergent from the NCov-2 virus.

From https://www.scimex.org/newsfeed/expert-reaction-did-covid-19-come-from-a-lab-in-wuhan

Professor Edward Holmes is an evolutionary virologist and a member of the Charles Perkins Centre and the Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity at the University of Sydney

The closest known relative of SARS-CoV-2 is a bat virus named RaTG13, which was kept at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. There is some unfounded speculation that this virus was the origin of SARS-CoV-2. However:

(i) RaTG13 was sampled from a different province of China (Yunnan) to where COVID-19 first appeared; and
(ii) the level of genome sequence divergence between SARS-CoV-2 and RaTG13 is equivalent to an average of 50 years (and at least 20 years) of evolutionary change. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

This is the type of test I like to go on. 

https://www.fox7austin.com/news/fox-26-gets-unprecedented-access-to-texas-1st-nursing-home-to-treat-covid-19-with-hydroxychloroquine

Imagine how many nursing home deaths could have been avoided.

Do all the studies you want but while using the best treatments you already know about.

Edited by ronwagn
addition
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jim Profit said:

This is some creative reasonning, alas this is unproven.

IIn New York City, between Apr 11 and March 25 there  an average of about 6,700 deaths.

This year during the same petiod 27,500 died, that's 20,800 excess death

Reported COVD-19 death were 16,673

How many people really died from COVID-19 ? What do you think ?

image.png.d6b3c9e8068f15a9b98225632cc2fc01.png

source: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/04/21/world/coronavirus-missing-deaths.html

About 12-13k of them based on NYC CFR vs. Average for other urban states in the US 7% vs. 4%. For another 5-8k CV19 was just present when they died, not necessarily due to direct effect of CV19. Note that Pneumonia and Flu this season were rather unhappy numbers as well. I don't know to estimate what the lack of hospital medical treatment costs in terms of deaths, but I would estimate that it would be on the order of several  thousands a month in NYC according to historical changes in mortality rates. 

The advent of the US hospital system in its modern form dropped mortality rates from 9-10 per 1000 to just under 6 per 1000. So on 9 million people with no hospitals available other than CV19 treatment and having to wait for treatment till you were in serious condition, then the top would be for 35 days about 3000 deaths based on 3 per 1000 difference.  

Pretty much fills the void.

• Upvote 2

Surrept, thank you for the link and your reply. While the articles i read so far strongly pointed in the opposite direction, I am not surprised that one or more scientists have a human-origin theory, out of many scientists who are looking at this. I am Highly surprised, however, that Trump and Pompeo have not yet cited this work (that i know of). The Chinese are many things, but stupid and suicidal they are not. Any resources spent on establishing "who did it" at this point in no way contributes to managing the consequences and is not a Health-Care priority, it is a Political priority. We should remember who Trump is, what motivates him, and how he operates, before adding momentum to the man-made hypothesis train.

(edited)

I dunno.  There could be a zombie outbreak and there'd be people claiming it's just a hoax.  Corona virus is more infectious then the flu, and it kills at 2x or 3x the rate.  Because of its ability to spread this thing is going to kill tens to hundreds of millions before there's a vaccine, with or without lockdown.  But the deaths will be spread out over time and location, and it primarily kills old people and black people so I guess it's not that big of a deal.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Sirius said:

Dictatorial behavior is what we see in India, where the cops beat up people for daring to wander outside. When i go for a stroll around my neighborhood here in upstate NY i see people out and about, mostly wearing masks, but as far as social distancing the business area of the neighborhood looks no different than it would on any other spring evening in any other year, with the exception of restaurants, which are either closed or doing takeout only.

I agree with the poster who puts the discomfort felt by many of you down to White Entitlement. This kind of extreme duress shouldn't be happening to white people, but biology doesn't care what color you are, nor is biology taking revenge on white people for basically inflicting miserable living conditions throughout history on other peoples around the world wherever profit is to be found.

I have honestly never heard such ignorant ranting from folks who on the surface appear to have sound analytic brains, sound enough to navigate the oil markets anyway. This virus is a natural calamity. There are good ways and bad ways of handling it, but no one has a playbook. We have seen governments all over the world try to get it right, with varying success. While no one knows the right formula, everyone agrees that mass testing is a key element of success. Why aren't any of you barking up that tree? If we had massive monthly testing, we could treat this virus like an STD and only mingle with those who are "safe." The failure to secure this is the Trump administration's alone.

In general, while we don't have a perfect "right" formula, we do know what types of things are exactly wrong. Cutting off funding for the WHO, demonizing China at every turn, even ginning up "intelligence" to support favored political conclusions, attacking fellow American governors and politicians if they're of a different party, and basically sowing the seeds of  mistrust and division, are exactly wrong.

If you want the economy to survive, and as few people as possible to die, we do know know what things work better than others. Social distancing combined with testing and contact tracing gets us to a more acceptable state more quickly, such as that experienced by S. Korea, New Zealand, even Thailand. Not doing these things leads to situations such as in Brazil and Ecuador, and New York City, with corpses piled up in hospital bathrooms and a longer period to restoring normalcy.

The countries that have done best, and will continue to, are the ones that enjoy *high public confidence in government*. But here in the US we've spent decades painting the government as useless, science as bunk, knowledge as nuisance. If we are now paying the price for these deluded notions, the solution is surely not to pile on more ignorance, more mistrust of government, and more white entitlement.

Half of all American deaths are largely due to leadership in the far left Democrat run Megalopolis of New York City and the surrounding area. The solution is obviously to not trust Democrats as leaders. They failed every step of the way. Interestingly the media is centered in NYC and were obviously not helpful. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

uh, plane or planet?  For once, I shall agree with you. The real issue is the denial of access to protective devices for the general population and zero early testing of suspected cases.  A strong argument can be made... had suspected cases been tested and isolated early, the spread would be reduced to an insignificant level.. and had the general public been given basic protective gear, they could carry on with their lives...thereby proactively reducing spread and incidence. 

I stand by my assertion this covid and resulting crisis is by criminal design.  The motive, the means, the result, are all easily determined. Only the burden of proof remains. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

We are angry most of all about China sending thousands of flyers out of Wuhan into the world during the peak of the pandemic while cutting off the city and its province and blocking its flyers within China. An obvious policy choice to spread the virus around the world. The complaints about restriction of outgoing flights from China and the minimization of the contagion and potential seriousness of the disease add to it. The complicity of the WHO in this makes it into a laughing stock around the world, and nobody will ever again take WHO statements seriously. 

In the category of China winning friends and influencing people, we have

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/03/world/europe/backlash-china-coronavirus.html?referringSource=articleShare

Seems like China is setting itself up to have 200 doors slammed in its face. 

CCP members and companies that have CCP members on their boards and management are in danger of losing all their foreign assets to law suits brought by governments and individuals against it over CV19. 

You owe your countrymen a favor of flinging a CCP member off the nearest window. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sirius said:

The NYC megalopolis has some of the best medical minds in the country yet their results were the worst in the country. NYC also had the strictest rules. Why? Poor leadership and urban density. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

The solution is obviously to not trust Democrats as leaders.

The solution cannot be summed up in a meaningless political slogan, no matter how fervently delivered.

1 hour ago, Sirius said:

Spewing left wing globalist propaganda with racism added is not helpful or valid. America has better results than Europe. Far better if you don't count the left wing NYC megalopolis. Why?

• Upvote 4