Tom Kirkman

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

One point on the NASDAQ is not worth one life lost.It was a catastrophic disease that killed thousands and showed what we knew for ages Trump had no control over the pandemic.He blames everyone from China to the media for his lack of leadership.

• Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, El Gato said:

Early look at data from 100 New York hospitals shows that 66% of new admissions related to the virus are people who were at home, Cuomo said. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/ny-gov-cuomo-says-its-shocking-most-new-coronavirus-hospitalizations-are-people-staying-home.html

It's because they were locked up inside with the virus in a temperature controlled environment.

There have been people on this site saying this was going to happen.  I'll be honest, I remained skeptical.  But if Cuomo is admitting this as being the real deal.....

Who is Getting Hospitlized?

Early look at data from 100 New York hospitals shows that 66% of new admissions related to the virus are people who were at home, Cuomo said. 

Most new Covid-19 hospitalizations in New York state are from people who were staying home and not venturing much outside, a “shocking” finding, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday.   

The preliminary data was from 100 New York hospitals involving about 1,000 patients, Cuomo said at his daily briefing.

It shows that 66% of new admissions were from people who had largely been sheltering at home. The next highest source of admissions was from nursing homes, 18%. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 5/3/2020 at 8:32 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

Another article that lays things out pretty damn clearly; excerpt below:

Opinion: We Wrecked Our Economy for Nothing

The experts told us that by sacrificing the jobs of 30 million people (and still counting) we would “flatten the curve” on new infections and thus keep our hospital system from being overwhelmed. The “experts” and their models have been proven wrong time and again throughout this debacle.

... We trampled on the Constitution, destroyed our economy and wrecked the lives of millions of Americans…for nothing. And we aren’t done yet.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:12 AM, M_Ali said:

BIC Deep State strategic motivation and cunning plan? To delay the collapse or demise of the Debt Empire, flattening the hoover dam of its Trade Deficit with the makers of Wuhan Virus, also saying to Putin and OPEC go pump yourself to death you suckers.  

Over 30 million workers laid off in just over 3 weeks which means nearly a 100 million family members are without income, livelihood, health insurance, schooling, ......a HOAX, a False Flag with no global strategic motivation???!!! excluding the impact on the rest of the world? I don't think so

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Amateurs...  You need the full course treatment.  Hookers and blow are at your own expense though.

weed.png.40fde90efaddb90026a3bdd34a9c9a33.png

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1258229976849092608

If not mistaken, most governments, if not all, are paying the bosses and the workers their paid leaves for more than two months. Some could be half of normal pays on the second month, depends on how much the respective government is helping to pay. Some give money to the hard core impoverished. Some governments offer to pay the rent of shops, offices, and places; offer to allow delay loan payments etc......  And...... San Francisco is doing some extra miles to provide joints and hotels to the homeless...........( Alaasss, those something else are not free. Otherwise it would be a perfect service from mind to body..........). Therefore, 30 millions or more people are going without pays might be incorrect. 

Lock-down with an aim not to overload the hospitals, delay the collapse of debt ridden empires, pay billions to research teams of covid-19 to develop vaccine and cure; to hospitals to buy ventilators, masks, plug extensions and etc........... might have only one aim i.e. to find out who is the best qualified leader of the world........... And......... ttaaadddaaallllaaaaa................. the result is........... no one hits the marginal par................ :o

Once upon a time........................ someone wrote something like this:  During cow boys era, population were scarcer and scattered. People could travel for months without seeing a soul or animal. Most might not simply stop wherever they wanted to pee. They were worried about the invisible, mankind or animals. The travelers halted and drank only when they were in a town or with company......  and most might have mistaken the diuretic urge to pee caused by the beer and water to something primitive. They got on to the act naturally. Prostitution and trades prospered....... Later, freedom after the age of 16 years old literally interpreted as the right to drink. to kiss, to have the first sex, to have multiple partners and celebrate the mile stone reached at this stage. More so with the rich...... and the not so rich. A sign of power and adulthood..... A sign of human right to pros around (male and female, free or with remuneration) and fish for the rich, chuck for money issue, easy betrayal and find more................. People were not taught the basic concept "when a phallus and a pipe hole" met, a life would come out. Until they heard the stories (people lived far apart back then), saw it happened onto their friends, or taught in schools much later..... Money was not an important concept back then because people just survived one way or another, as everything was free and abundant. Problems started when those kids grew in that kind of learning environment. They copied and made the worse versions of it. Indifferent, selfish, irresponsible, disloyal, impoverished and etc started to root because their fathers, mothers, gramps and great gramps had been like that. Societies with no core value, no feeling, no ethic, no ........... gradually formed.

Plus, the exponential multiplication of population like bacteria has increased problematic families, kids and societies (every 20 minutes, bacteria reproduces offsprings once. In a day it would be hundreds of thousands or million if the conditions are alright. Size getting smaller, individual less accounted for and numbers are causing hazardous problems). That, required a more organized structure to provide. The used to be free apples picked from the trees grown on the road sides were no longer free nor available. Many more problems started to show....

Shall a new century is the aim, it should be starting from righting the wrongs.......... and flushing out the bad genes. If, they have no moral ethic or basic code of conduct, ruin or sabotage others to get something they dont even want e.g. fund for others in need and deserving; opportunities where great effort has been put in or not even suitable for themselves; slander- spread gossips or rumour using public media to get themselves fucked or noticed by the rich, create chaos and unrest that could endanger the peace of the society or ruin someone; or cant possibly achieve e.g. to build sovereign land of Indians or Malays or Singaporeans or Hong Kees in a multiracial country, they would likely do all things ruthlessly, disloyally, incompetently and produce worse off generations than they are. Therefore, these people are the key issues to any society. If the countable known few wrong doers and pros are punished harshly, the rest of the societies will get the lesson and toe the lines. With the basic quality of population changed,  many things can be done properly, particularly with the guidance of those who are capable...... In a  nutshell, by building a society with strong moral sense might be the key to whatever desirable and easy to manage.......

Edited by specinho
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Radha said:

33 million jobs destroyed and SURPRISE no impact on disease spread. Great experiment.

More than 33 million Americans have filed initial claims in the last 7 weeks

Another post from someone who has no idea how the real world works. 33M jobs "destroyed"? No impact on disease spread? Ha!

I work at one of the F500 companies. We just made the decision to furlough everyone for one week. In the email I contributed to partially, we strongly advised everyone to seek state unemployment benefits for that one week -- when being furloughed, you are technically unemployed, even though you will get the same job back next week. We did it so that we can get more federal aids (hey, we have to lay off people). The various states (we have a large footprint) will see tens of thousands of new unemployment filings from us. This one-week furlough will cause so many jobs "destroyed" and surely will do some damage to the virus spread, right?

And guess what, the furlough-able week will just happen to span two months, so that we can claim the lay offs will affect "months" -- we hired a lawyer to figure that one out, though it was one of the Big4 firms, our auditor, that gave us the idea about the furlough. There is more tax planning ahead on how to use the furlough to create more tax deductions -- I have an insider write-up from another Big4 firm right here right now (can't use the auditor to do tax planning, but if you separate them, it's fine for SEC purposes). I am pretty sure almost all of the F500 companies received these insider editions

Play the game, and let's suck the gov dry, legally. I am fine with it, because I, as an officer, will get my extra $600 unemployment "bonus" soon (though sadly I never qualified for the $2,400 household stimulus check because of my income). There are numbers, and then there are NUMBERS.

I don't lean one way or the other, but I hate comments that do not reflect reality.

Edited by PTakacs
  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Speaking of reality. Queen changed one of their songs to 'you are the champions' in honour of healthcare workers.

Makes you wonder who the 'losers' they have 'no time for' in this situation would be.

I know the barber featured in this article.  He's cut my hair before, even when I was a kid.  He's a hoot and a half, a real livewire character.  Helps out a lot in the little local community.  People love this guy. 

Michigan barber ticketed for defying coronavirus lockdown says he’ll work until arrested or ‘Jesus walks in’

A Michigan barber, who reopened his shop Monday in defiance of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s coronavirus lockdown order, says that even though he was issued tickets that could see him face jail time and fines, he will continue working until police arrest him, Taser him or “Jesus walks in.”

Karl Manke, 77, told local media outlets that police had cited him twice for reopening his barbershop in Owosso, where he has cut hair for 60 years. He said he is due in court on June 6.

Barbershops and hair salons have been closed in Michigan, and other parts of the country, following the governors’ executive orders meant to slow the spread of COVID-19.

Those who violate Whitmer’s order in Michigan can face a 90-day misdemeanor and/or a $500 fine. Whitmer has been criticized for her strict lockdown, prompting armed demonstrators to protest at the Capitol last week.

manke-barber-1.thumb.jpg.83448939f375e99b74713920c3d5cabc.jpg

Manke has already given nearly 100 haircuts, and fields more calls than that daily, all while continuing to cut hair. (Jake May/The Flint Journal via AP)

“I don’t need the governor to be my mother," Manke told the Flint Journal. “I have one. God bless her, she’s gone now. I don’t need another mother. I can make these adult decisions myself.”

Manke said money has been tight since the shutdown and he can no longer afford to stay closed. Even with the potential consequences, the 77-year-old said he plans on keeping his doors opens.

“Heavens yes, I’m staying open unless they take me out in handcuffs or Taser me,” he told the paper. “I’ll be open until Jesus walks in or until they arrest me.”

He has already given nearly 100 haircuts, and fields more calls than that daily, all while continuing to cut hair. Manke has been working as many as 15 hours a day to field the demand for grooming. He wears a mask as he cuts hair, uses an ultraviolet light to sanitize his tools and follows other sanitary measures.

Kathy Tran, of Milford, drove 60 miles after seeing a Facebook post saying Manke’s shop was open, the paper reported.

“Our main goal is to support the community and small businesses,” Tran told the paper. “I feel like every business should be open and they can do it safely.”

The barber’s defiance has attracted support all across Michigan, with residents showing up for haircuts from Detroit and Muskegon, a nearly two-hour drive, The Argus-Presse reported. Supporters showed up outside the shop Wednesday, waving flags and honking horns.

Manke said he's received support out of all corners.

“I had a policeman stop by this morning and he said – I thought OK, here it is, it’s done – he said, ‘I love you,’ and walked out,” Manke told WLNS-TV.

Since Manke’s story made headlines, Owosso Public Safety Director Kevin Lenkart said the city no longer plans to issue further citations but will let those already issued play out in court, according to the Argus-Presse.

Local attorney Bill Amadeo told the paper he is representing Manke. He said the 77-year-old is “an upstanding member of his community that is trying to support himself.”

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 2

27 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

“I don’t need the governor to be my mother," Manke told the Flint Journal. “I have one. God bless her, she’s gone now. I don’t need another mother. I can make these adult decisions myself.”

Manke said money has been tight since the shutdown and he can no longer afford to stay closed. Even with the potential consequences, the 77-year-old said he plans on keeping his doors opens.

“Heavens yes, I’m staying open unless they take me out in handcuffs or Taser me,” he told the paper. “I’ll be open until Jesus walks in or until they arrest me.”

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.35677c36fdbe65d3de5c82a6ce8768bd.gif

• Downvote 1

(edited)

This is an interesting read and was shared by a member of parliament called David Davis.

A software engineer's take on the code used to create the inaccurate model which led the UK (and contributed to the US) going in to lockdown to avoid a massive death toll.

https://lockdownsceptics.org/code-review-of-fergusons-model/

It was also Ferguson's 'modelling' that led the British government to destroy billions of pounds worth of livestock due to foot and mouth something that was critisised heavily later and most likely unnecessary. He predicted that 40-200 million would die of bird flu when only 282 people died world wide and again did the same in 2009 with swine flu.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/six-questions-that-neil-ferguson-should-be-asked

Edited by El Nikko
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Amateurs...  You need the full course treatment.  Hookers and blow are at your own expense though.

weed.png.40fde90efaddb90026a3bdd34a9c9a33.png

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1258229976849092608

I just got a Greyhound Bus ticket. Dressing up in my old hippie garb. 

• Haha 4

On 5/6/2020 at 8:27 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

I see that you are still consistently wrong in almost everything you say about the virus. In this case - there is a large group of asymptomatic "super-spreaders" who do not exhibit any signs of the illness, yet are able to infect dozens of people. Since there is no way of telling who they are (aside from large scale testing that is not an option, since your incompetent president wasted all the time for preparation), it's best when people put on their masks and stop babbling nonsense about "personal freedom". That's also the reason why many countries in Europe and Asia are doing quite fine, while Americans and Brits are dying like flies - the failure to put the needs of the society over their personal needs, even when it's a matter of life and death. 

Germany is the only large European country doing better than the United States. We are doing better than all the rest of the large countries. If you subtract the NYC megalopolis which makes up more than half of our deaths we are close to Germany. 

• Like 2

1.  Clear evidence that covid 19 is shortening peoples lives significantly.  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8249077/Coronavirus-killing-victims-13-YEARS-died-naturally-study-finds.html

2.The Office for National Statistics (ONS) has just published their latest release for deaths registered weekly in England and Wales (provisional) for the week ending 3rd April. The main point from this release is that the provisional number of deaths registered in England and Wales in the week ending 3rd April 2020 was 16,387, the highest number of deaths since official weekly statistics began 15 years ago.

https://phastar.com/blog/227-making-sense-ons-covid-19-death-count

3.  Personal point.  My nephew is 23 and was telling his dad (ie my brother) he had lost his sense of smell and taste.  Had a fever,  and difficulty breathing.  You would suspect covid 19? My point is that this was November 2019 in Beunos Aires where he had lived since July 2019. He visited a local shop daily run by Chinese.  Argentina only confirmed their first case in March. 

This was out a long time ago 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

There have been people on this site saying this was going to happen.  I'll be honest, I remained skeptical.  But if Cuomo is admitting this as being the real deal.....

Who is Getting Hospitlized?

Most new Covid-19 hospitalizations in New York state are from people who were staying home and not venturing much outside, a “shocking” finding, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Wednesday.   

The preliminary data was from 100 New York hospitals involving about 1,000 patients, Cuomo said at his daily briefing.

It shows that 66% of new admissions were from people who had largely been sheltering at home. The next highest source of admissions was from nursing homes, 18%. 

This is is a very telling bit of information also:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Video removed by YouTube censors.

You can download the 30 minute documentary style MP4 video "Plandemic part 1" from WeTransfer, totally separate from YouTube. 

Wish I had a middle finger emoticon to insert here to give to Google / YouTube.

Download link, 347 MB:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/f77e4943a1dd74538f18f8949739920220200506071323/5b9d84

New site up, hosting the video.

https://plandemicmovie.com/

COMING SUMMER 2020

Prior to the completion of the full-length documentary we'll be releasing a series of vignettes. The first installment features renowned scientist, Judy Mikovits PHD.

Our videos are being taken down every minute. We appreciate your support. More coming soon...

In an effort to bypass the gatekeepers of free speech, we invite you to download this interview by simply clicking the button below, then uploading directly to all of your favorite platforms.

DOWNLOAD PT.1 HERE

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It tells that NY and NJ had much more covid-19 deaths per inhabitants than TX o FL.

Beyond that there are many interpretations..Correlation does not imply causation.

• Downvote 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Our videos are being taken down every minute.

after all I don't feel helping spreading of disinformation ...

Edited by Jim Profit
change of mind
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jim Profit said:

It tells that NY and NJ had much more covid-19 deaths per inhabitants than TX o FL.

Beyond that there are many interpretations..Correlation does not imply causation.

Vitamin D linked to low virus death rate

A new study has found an association between low average levels of vitamin D and high numbers of COVID-19 cases and mortality rates across 20 European countries.

The research, led by Dr. Lee Smith of Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) and Mr Petre Cristian Ilie, lead urologist of Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust, is published in the journal Aging Clinical and Experimental Research.

Previous observational studies have reported an association between low levels of vitamin D and susceptibility to acute respiratory tract infections. Vitamin D modulates the response of white blood cells, preventing them from releasing too many inflammatory cytokines. The COVID-19 virus is known to cause an excess of pro-inflammatory cytokines.

Italy and Spain have both experienced high COVID-19 mortality rates, and the new study shows that both countries have lower average vitamin D levels than most northern European countries. This is partly because people in southern Europe, particularly the elderly, avoid strong sun, while skin pigmentation also reduces natural vitamin D synthesis.

The highest average levels of vitamin D are found in northern Europe, due to the consumption of cod liver oil and vitamin D supplements, and possibly less sun avoidance. Scandinavian nations are among the countries with the lowest number of COVID-19 cases and mortality rates per head of population in Europe.

Dr. Lee Smith, Reader in Physical Activity and Public Health at Anglia Ruskin University, said: "We found a significant crude relationship between average vitamin D levels and the number COVID-19 cases, and particularly COVID-19 mortality rates, per head of population across the 20 European countries.

"Vitamin D has been shown to protect against acute respiratory infections, and older adults, the group most deficient in vitamin D, are also the ones most seriously affected by COVID-19.

"A previous study found that 75% of people in institutions, such as hospitals and care homes, were severely deficient in vitamin D. We suggest it would be advisable to perform dedicated studies looking at vitamin D levels in COVID-19 patients with different degrees of disease severity."

Mr Petre Cristian Ilie, lead urologist of Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust, said: "Our study does have limitations however, not least because the number of cases in each country is affected by the number of tests performed, as well as the different measures taken by each country to prevent the spread of infection. Finally, and importantly, one must remember correlation does not necessarily mean causation."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

That said, this woman is a fraud.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits#Anti-vaccination_activism_and_conspiracy_theories

claims that the coronavirus was "caused by a bad strain of flu vaccine that was circulating between 2013 and 2015" 🤦‍♂️

masks will “activate” the virus and reinfect a mask-wearer over and over

=> that must explain why Japan, maybe the country were masks are the most popular, was ravaged by COVID-19 ..  oh wait !
image.png.8426c29213d91eca14d6bcb2d94d371a.png

Edited by Jim Profit

(edited)

1 hour ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Prior to the completion of the full-length documentary we'll be releasing a series of vignettes. The first installment features renowned scientist, Judy Mikovits PHD.

This Judy Mikovits is an anti-vax lunatic.
Should we throw away the scientific knowledge and the collective work of thousands of scientists and take at face value unproven and disproven extraordinary claims by some lunatic because it supports a narrative ?

That's spreading and amplifying disinformation.
Do you want to have blood on your hands ?

Edited by Jim Profit

21 minutes ago, Jim Profit said:

That's spreading and amplifying disinformation.
Do you want to have blood on your hands ?

Let's agree to disagree.

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Let's agree to disagree.

Do you really believe what she says or does the end justify the means ?

Edited by Jim Profit

5 minutes ago, Jim Profit said:

Do you really believe what she says or does the end justify the means ?

My viewpoints are so far removed from your stubborn insistance to believe whatever manure is being force fed by "experts" and heavily biased media that I am no longer going to bother trying to get you to look for yourself, do your own checking of data, and decide for yourself what is going on.

Near as I can tell, you are a lost cause who refuses consider any possibilities except the crap the Media tries to shove down everyone's throats.

Your agenda on this forum seems pretty clear.  You are not here to debate, you are here to attack anything that goes contrary to the approved narrative.  A mini wannabe version of YouTube censors, except you are not allowed to censor this forum.

Pretty sure I am making my opinion crystal clear here.

You are free to continue to try to mimic YouTube censorship ideals, but mostly I plan to ignore as an obstinate shill.

Good luck pushing your panic agenda.  You should expect some pushback from others here who are tired of the "official narrative".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Theoilgusher said:

One point on the NASDAQ is not worth one life lost.It was a catastrophic disease that killed thousands and showed what we knew for ages Trump had no control over the pandemic.He blames everyone from China to the media for his lack of leadership.

Bullshit.

Locking down an entire nation on questionable models and media driven fear is inexcusable. What did Trump, or anybody else for that matter, know for ages? Trump is not a scientist or medical authority, he never said that he was. He made decisions based on what scientists and medical experts were advising him. They made bad calls, and Trump made some bad calls based on their flawed advice. Keep in mind that in the early days there was relatively no accurate information available.

Then, as usual, the media ‘experts’ and talking heads got involved and fear became the key.

Follow the timeline of Cuomo and his decisions. The man was driven by fear, not common sense - and the results are now coming to light.

Somebody unnecessarily dying is a tragedy. Unemployment similar to the Great Depression, people losing their homes and not being able to feed their families due to fear driven hysteria is criminal!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1