Tom Kirkman

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

Tom, can you please remove this paid MSM/Bill Gates puppet. It is getting ridiculous.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Radha said:

Tom, can you please remove this paid MSM/Bill Gates puppet. It is getting ridiculous.

Nope, no forum rules have been broken.

Besides, we don't want an echo chamber here, it would be boring.

If you really want an amusing echo chamber, you can watch some CNN.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/05/07/report-suicide-rise-from-lockdowns-to-kill-more-than-coronavirus-in-australia/

The costs of this lock down and total panic and overreaction by those in power is immeasurable.

Hundreds of millions of jobs lost, many of them in the 3rd world now starving and millions will likely die because of this.

We are seeing huge increases in depression, domestic violence, crime, suicide etc worldwide

Thousands of vital operations postponed indefinitely in North America alone, people die from heart complications that could have been prevented if they would have gone to see a doctor. Hospitals might go under if they cannot operate normally soon again.

There have been similar pandemics before where the world just moved on without this OCD by the MSM. Only Fox in the US still has some analytical ability remaining where they look at different viewpoints.

And the whole time the MSM never focus on anything that might help. Always panic, fear etc.

Yes, Covid is a disease certain people should take very seriously. This world is full of serious diseases, and people die all the time.

So we know there is some ulterior motive behind this unprecedented mass manipulation of so many people.

• Great Response! 6

(edited)

Science is science, not an "official narrative".
Either Judy Mikovits is a fraud either either whole scientific field disagreeing with her is part of some conspiracy..🤷‍♂️

Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof.
Everyone should check, verify, crosscheck and not take such extraordinary claims at face value..
That someone is willing to accept such extraordinary claims without any evidence and despite all the available contradicting evidence against is telling something.

Edited by Jim Profit

(edited)

18 hours ago, Radha said:

Seems like you aren't opposed to censorship when it suits you..

That you accuse me of being a "paid MSM/Bill Gates puppet" says way more about you than about me..
(you forgot Soros)
Rather amusingly, everything that makes me suspected to be an "agent" also applies to you..
You arrived recently, in april, and everyone of your post is related to the same topic (nothing to do with oil) and you are strongly polarized .

And there is substantial evidence of China/Russia using Troll and Bots to influence american opinion..
Not so much for the WHO/MSM/Bill gates/Soros/wathever..
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-disinformation/russia-deploying-coronavirus-disinformation-to-sow-panic-in-west-eu-document-says-idUSKBN21518F

Could that be a case of "Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty." ? 🤔

Maybe it would be worth looking at the forum logs for your IP address..  Would your IP be located in the US? Are you using a VPN ?

Edited by Jim Profit

As many as 75,000 Americans could die because of drug or alcohol misuse and suicide as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, according to an analysis conducted by the national public health group Well Being Trust.

And lets not forget about the 110 million Africans who will be pushed to the brink of starvation because of the economical shut down. But tell me again how this lockdown narrative is all about saving lives.

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jim Profit said:

This Judy Mikovits is an anti-vax lunatic.
Should we throw away the scientific knowledge and the collective work of thousands of scientists and take at face value unproven and disproven extraordinary claims by some lunatic because it supports a narrative ?

That's spreading and amplifying disinformation.
Do you want to have blood on your hands ?

You mean the thousands of scientists who cannot seem to come to a consensus on anything associated with this pandemic?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Radha said:

As many as 75,000 Americans could die because of drug or alcohol misuse and suicide as a result of the coronavirus pandemic, according to an analysis conducted by the national public health group Well Being Trust.

And lets not forget about the 110 million Africans who will be pushed to the brink of starvation because of the economical shut down. But tell me again how this lockdown narrative is all about saving lives.

That does raise a very good point, if US farmers are culling livestock and other foods are going to waste due to the lack of processing plants in operation it's likely that exports of food and other materials from Africa and other third world countries are also being affected. On top of that there has been a lot of locust swarms in Africa already this year which are damaging crops. Low demand in the west must really hurt third world producers and that on top of mass lay offs in industries that pay very well (like oil) in those countries. Interestingly someone (possibly the CIA) produced a report last year suggesting that up to 40% of countries would experience social unrest in 2020 and that was before we knew about the virus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You mean the thousands of scientists who cannot seem to come to a consensus on anything associated with this pandemic?

Scientists do not agree on everything..Making hypothesis, validating or invalidating them..Confronting idease..
That's healthy..That the M.O. of science..

Where are the scientists agreeing with Judy Mikovits on her claims ?

Mask wearing is beneficial.
Vaccines are beneficial.
Sars-covid2 isn't related to human flu.

There is a scientifical consensus around these questions.

Judy Mikovits was discredited in 2011, fired in 2012 and is nothing but a conspiracy author and an activist since..

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jim Profit said:

Scientists do not agree on everything..Making hypothesis, validating or invalidating them..Confronting idease..
That's healthy..That the M.O. of science..

Where are the scientists agreeing with Judy Mikovits on her claims ?

Mask wearing is beneficial.
Vaccines are beneficial.
Sars-covid2 isn't related to human flu.

There is a scientifical consensus around these questions.

Judy Mikovits was discredited in 2011, fired in 2012 and is nothing but a conspiracy author and an activist since..

So, if the scientists and doctors are ‘making hypothesis, validating or invalidating them..Confronting ideas’ while battling an unknown virus AND advising the President at the same time....is it Trump’s fault that he is getting erroneous advice while the science is unsettled?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Radha said:

You can block him, Radhe.  I did a week or two ago and it works a treat.  Very refreshing without the putrid smell of "Jim Profit" emanating from my screen.  Ha ha!.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Circumstantial Evidence or Long Term Multi Faceted Strategic Plan-demic, the biggest Historical & Political HOAX so far with Multi-Purpose Global Targets ???

A "Marxist-Leninist" derived, directed and executed Philosophical and Political Hybrid Methodology by the knights of Anglo-American think tanks, institutes and clubs (RIIA, Chatham House, Club of Rome, CFR, etc), all fees paid by WS Banksters & Partners;

• attack world and own (mostly colored & immigrant population to appear unbiased) with outsourced multi-lab researched, analysed, trained & tested pathogens
  • attack and spread the sense fear of life into the hearts and minds of the global herds by the trained pack of wolves of Media Industrial Complex
  • impose total lockdown on domestic and global trade and travel by all means
  • enforce cold turkey treatment on all consumer addicts of cheap Chinese Opium- little and large, young and old healthy and patients, virus in-effected or otherwise
  • introduce the long predicted and pre patented anti coronavirus vaccine and enforce a mandatory vaccination program developed by Billy the Kid and his ambitious pharma ventures & funding with the help of his NIA, CDC and independent scientific advisers in collaboration with UN/WHO - bent on a Messianic Mission to save the humanity from the scourge of nature - in the image of a non-profiteering Philanthropist Prophet putting JC the all heavenly into shame 
  • collapse the world economy using the above low-risk deadly HOAX, 
  • save Bankster's Ass-ets & their crony corporations using QE/Bond merchandising trickery - recycling wealth from the bottom of the social pyramid to the apex
  • aim to write-off multi--trillion dollar trade deficit debt to Wuhan-Virus exporters
  • US Party Politics, D-R Rivalries & In-Fighting, Partisanship, Lies/Fake News, Urban twitters, Rural Gun lovers, Coke & Pepsi Drinkers need not concern yourself about HOAX;
  • HOAX & DEBT is how the affairs of the world is Governed by the corrupt philanthropist elite. 

Event 201

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

I think I personnaly witnessed such interference on Twitter..

I was replaying to some tweet under a Didier Raoult tweet..
I saw this account, "Dr Aline Strazieri", an ardent supporter of the famous Pr. Didier Raoult, account creater March 2020,  pretending to work in Paris public hospital (APHP).
People noticed she doesn't appear in the hospital directory... 

Then I noticed someone who claimed knowing her and having worked with her at APHP

Dr Alden AlZahid..

image.png.6709529975406a6030f41d942584c333.png

I noticed some odd things about him..

Most of his tweet were supporting the Russian regime in their activities in Syria, then he pivoted to being an ardent Raoult supporter..

He was tweeting in french, arabic, english..

And like his so-said colleague he didn't appear in his employer directory.. And nothing relevant found by looking for his name on Google..

March 28th I even asked his "employer" about this https://twitter.com/ProfitJim/status/1244020641935831043
Got no answer..
Now if you access to the profile of the "cardiosurgeon" handle you get this..

image.png.b3177efee5068fefd1c4a17099cbf666.png

He joined twitter at a different time.. But same account name .. Didn't know this was possible..

Also looking back at a tweet were i questioned the guy about the fact he didn't appear in NMC directory (https://twitter.com/ProfitJim/status/1243977672226676736), I saw another user particpating..
'PrSurgeonCardio'

image.png.dac7453d2c8f5c20b04c6e2fa2523ea6.png

Another guy pretending to having worked at APHP, now in Dubai, joined Twitter at the same time as "Alden AlZahid"

And if you look at his profile picture.. 
image.png.5cbac339dcb1b06aa6ea277633c50b91.png

A "Lancaster Emergency Associates" uniform..
https://www.lancastergeneralhealth.org/providers?searchby=name&acaspecialtyid=18&fadf=LGH

Fishy..

Edited by Jim Profit

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

So, if the scientists and doctors are ‘making hypothesis, validating or invalidating them..Confronting ideas’ while battling an unknown virus AND advising the President at the same time....is it Trump’s fault that he is getting erroneous advice while the science is unsettled?

Moving the goalposts.

@Radha Your account was created last april.. You seem not interested by oil, only pushing an anti-WHO agenda...

What brought you there ?

Were are you from ?

22 hours ago, El Gato said:

It is due the virus (actually all virus') inability to survive outdoors and in the sunlight

That would be an interesting thing to study against infection rates. But it has nothing to do with the study I was referring to (https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.12.20059618v1). In this case, the people were temporarily in a shelter and had already tested positive. The virus spread like a bushfire through the shelter.

147 positives, in a population with an average age over 50, with lots of comorbidities, and not one person was seriously ill. To me, that is striking. Why did they have such strong immunity? Vitamin D status is what springs to mind, but who knows.

It does make you question the official strategy in many cities of moving the homeless indoors to hotels, community buildings etc...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ronwagn said:

This is is a very telling bit of information also:

Admitted from home would, I think, include workers, spouses, children and others who lived at home but got sick and stayed home until feeling the need to be admitted due to fear of dying. Very few are going to go straight to the hospital with a high temperature only, in fact they are told not to. They are supposed to call and talk to a medic before coming in. 

1 minute ago, El Nikko said:

One of my favorite movies! It is a real wake up call. 

• Like 2

Just now, ronwagn said:

One of my favorite movies! It is a real wake up call. 

Yeh I bet they had no idea it would be used to make a million memes all these years later ha ha.

I might actually watch that tonight, I can't stand modern films and end up watching stuff from years ago, Jaws is a great film just because the actors and especially the extras look so normal and genuine.

• Like 2

Belleville mayor believes he, others contracted COVID-19 last November

https://www.tapinto.net/towns/newark/sections/coronavirus-news/articles/belleville-mayor-tests-positive-for-antibodies-of-covid-19

BELLEVILLE - When Mayor Michael Melham visited his primary care physician Wednesday morning, he asked that the doctor test his blood for antibodies related to COVID-19.

“In my role as Mayor, I’m not only an advocate for the Township, but when I can, for men’s health.  I encourage all men to obtain yearly physicals and abide by age-related testing,” the Mayor said. “To that end, I had always been suspicious that I had been potentially positive for Coronavirus in late November. But I dismissed it because I kept hearing the first cases were in January 2020.”

Within five minutes of the blood test, Dr. David Shaker, DO, (Glen Ridge, NJ) Melham’s personal physician, looked surprised as he shared the positive antibody test results with the Mayor.

The news prompted Melham to think back to the New Jersey League of Municipalities Conference in Atlantic City in November. He recalls driving back up the Garden State Parkway on Thursday, November 21.

It's been around at long longer than most people realize, the media hype and the govermental allies made it ten times worse.

There was no lockdown, no mask, no distancing for 4 months , and We were Fine!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Vitamin D linked to low virus death rate

A new study has found an association between low average levels of vitamin D and high numbers of COVID-19 cases and mortality rates across 20 European countries.

The research, led by Dr. Lee Smith of Anglia Ruskin University (ARU) and Mr Petre Cristian Ilie, lead urologist of Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust, is published in the journal Aging Clinical and Experimental Research.

Previous observational studies have reported an association between low levels of vitamin D and susceptibility to acute respiratory tract infections. Vitamin D modulates the response of white blood cells, preventing them from releasing too many inflammatory cytokines. The COVID-19 virus is known to cause an excess of pro-inflammatory cytokines.

Italy and Spain have both experienced high COVID-19 mortality rates, and the new study shows that both countries have lower average vitamin D levels than most northern European countries. This is partly because people in southern Europe, particularly the elderly, avoid strong sun, while skin pigmentation also reduces natural vitamin D synthesis.

The highest average levels of vitamin D are found in northern Europe, due to the consumption of cod liver oil and vitamin D supplements, and possibly less sun avoidance. Scandinavian nations are among the countries with the lowest number of COVID-19 cases and mortality rates per head of population in Europe.

Dr. Lee Smith, Reader in Physical Activity and Public Health at Anglia Ruskin University, said: "We found a significant crude relationship between average vitamin D levels and the number COVID-19 cases, and particularly COVID-19 mortality rates, per head of population across the 20 European countries.

"Vitamin D has been shown to protect against acute respiratory infections, and older adults, the group most deficient in vitamin D, are also the ones most seriously affected by COVID-19.

"A previous study found that 75% of people in institutions, such as hospitals and care homes, were severely deficient in vitamin D. We suggest it would be advisable to perform dedicated studies looking at vitamin D levels in COVID-19 patients with different degrees of disease severity."

Mr Petre Cristian Ilie, lead urologist of Queen Elizabeth Hospital King's Lynn NHS Foundation Trust, said: "Our study does have limitations however, not least because the number of cases in each country is affected by the number of tests performed, as well as the different measures taken by each country to prevent the spread of infection. Finally, and importantly, one must remember correlation does not necessarily mean causation."

My wife and I take vitamin D regularly. Anyone who does not get a lot of sun should take it IMO. We learned about it at a medical conference years ago. 

• Like 2

Better to read the full article in the link below, rather than just what I copied here.  A bit difficult to post all of the graphics and links and highlights here using the forum software.

Google App Censoring Covid-19 Courses

Google App Censoring Covid-19 Courses

Screen-Shot-2020-05-06-at-9_51.01-PM-1024x593.thumb.png.587b7062cefaae7a880a42e798341a7d.png

Screenshot from a Great Courses Daily tutorial on coronavirus Source)

MAY 6, 2020

ROD DREHER

I have taken and really benefited from the Great Courses series of recorded college lectures. The one on Dante is so great that I wish I could buy a copy for everybody I know.

Turns out that the Great Courses folks recorded some lectures from academic authorities offering takes on Covid-19.

A reader writes tonight:

A friend of mine took these screenshots. I have no idea the quality of the lectures on Great Courses, or if the info is legitimately misinformation, but it seems a bit dangerous for google to be able to censor apps that have info about COVID-19.

Here are the screenshots:

0.jpg.85836c113075443dfc2afc8b923d0679.jpg

0-1.jpg.5d597f0e9276d25165f3620e2e6caaa3.jpg

Here is a link to the Great Courses YouTube page.

Here is a link to TheGreatCoursesDaily.com.

Here is a link to Dr. David Kung’s app-banned clip on How Math Predicts the Coronavirus Curve.

Here is a link to Dr. Kevin Ahern’s app-banned clip titled Viral Intelligence: What Is Coronavirus?

Here is a link to Dr. Roy Benaroch’s app-banned clip titled Coronavirus Outbreak: What You Need To Know

What could these courses possibly say that offends Google? Maybe Google simply has a blanket policy of not allowing any non-official Covid-19 discussion on its platform. If that is the case, then the reader is right: it is really bad news that Google exercises its right to censor any non-government app featuring Covid-19 information — even from college professors.

Google is a private entity. It has the right to control what goes out on its app platform. Whether Google is morally correct to exercise that right to suppress any unofficial pandemic information is a different question — and a very important one. Google owns YouTube — how long will they allow these courses to remain on YouTube?

UPDATE: A reader writes:

Your website is one of the only ones I could find that has covered the banning of the Great Courses covid videos from Google. I wanted to add that this content was not only removed from the Android (Google version) of the app but also from the entire app itself, including the online version, and the Apple app version (I would presume). Definitely a ripple effect. What recourse the Great Courses has to fight back, I don’t know, but it will be interesting to see.

UPDATE.2: Reader Mario Diana comments:

I just got off the phone with one of the Great Courses Plus representatives, because the lectures cannot be played via their Apple TV app either. She told me that they had to remove it from their Google app, and so they have removed it, for now, from their other platforms, while they figure out if they can offer it on their other platforms (such as Apple TV), and that hopefully the lectures unavailability is just temporary. (I’m sorry if that leaves questions.)

The representative told me the lectures are available through their “Great Courses Daily” on the web.

I have a large library of their CD’s and DVD’s, as I’ve been their customer for years, and I just recently subscribed to their “Plus” service. This is really sad.

You can see the removed courses in the links I provide above. They are short — each only about 15 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

Another study done in Germany. IFR (infected ratality rate) calculated to be 0.24-0.36% (upper estimate very conservative).

He says back calulating using deaths means the UK with 30,000 has probably had around 10,000,000 cases already which interestingly is close to what I calculated (10.7 million) based on how many tests we'd done and how many positives the tests returned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2