Tom Kirkman

Coronavirus hype biggest political hoax in history

(edited)

Well now it finally has hit prime time...The Virus was hyped to way beyond proportion and then bastardized by the left press..Actually i believe we are within 14 working days from Barr handing out indictments surrounding the originial Russian/Collusion investigation...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/coronavirus-hype-biggest-political-hoax-in-history/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Hey y’all remember when those pastors got arrested for having church? 😂😂😂Remember they were called murderers! NOW RIOTERS ARE HAVIN CHURCH 24/7! Where’s the outrage?! Who’s the grandma killer now. Fuck you.

— Matt Dawson (@SaintRPh) June 2, 2020

“Can I go get my haircut?”
“Wtf! You wanna kill granma?!”
“Can I steal all the equipment and burn down the barber shop?”
“Well why didn’t you say that in the first place!? Of course!”

Now you "other-sided" buttheads "might" see the light?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

My other answer. Don’t arrest the rioters. But get the National guard. And I mean all the national guard. And Quarantine the rioters for 2 weeks. Just following what we’ve been doing since FUCKING MARCH!

NAILED IT!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/21/2020 at 9:16 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Comment copied in full from an anon board.

=================================

I'll just leave this right here.

From the beginning of this pandemic there were conspiracy theories and most or all seemed pretty stupid. I like a conspiracy as much as anyone but I’m not going to jump on a crazy train. However in the past week or two I have more and more unanswered questions. We’ve seen handfuls of YouTube videos and interviews with doctors that strongly contradict what we are being told. Are all of these doctors wrong? Hmmm. Well here is a list of questions (not mine) to compliment my own questions- and #29 bothers me the most. I don’t trust that guy, something’s very fishy about him. Also #23

Everyone should be asking these questions! 👇🏼

These are the important questions folks need to be asking themselves:

1. Why can you go to Walmart but not Kohl's?

2. Why the Dollar store and not a mom-and-pop shop?

3. Why can't you have an elective surgery, but you can have an abortion which is elective?

4. Why should you stay inside but yet heat and sunlight kill the virus?

5. Why can't kids (who are not at risk) play on an outdoor playground, where sun kills this virus?

6. Why don't people know that these are "recommendations" not laws because they have not gone through due process?

7. Why is it okay for government officials to get a haircut, but not common citizens?

8. Why the fear, when this virus has a less than 1% death rate?

9. Why have coroners questioned death certificates listed as CV-19?

10. Why are areas like Chicago and NY gearing up for mass vaccination?

11. What makes one person essential and another not?

12. Doesn't shelter at home; mean there is a whole population of people, not staying home so we can?

13. Why are they dividing us?

14. How do people not know that we are a Republic, not a democracy?

15. Where has the flu gone?

16. Why do the homeless consistently demonstrate the lowest infection rates?

17. Why are they telling us to mask up after 2 months of lockdown?

18. Why is the CDC saying kids need to be masked when they return to school or attend church, when they know cloth masks restrict oxygen?

19. What is this oppression and loss of liberty doing to the mental health of our kids and to us?

20. Why have most other death rates dropped since the virus?

21. Why did world leaders meet in China in October 2019?

22. Why are the common people being controlled by the government and no one is controlling the government?

23. Why are hospitals paid more for Covid 19 deaths?

24. Why are some doctors speaking out and then getting silenced?

25. Why did Obama give the Wuhan lab $334 million dollars?

26. What does a computer geek have to do with a pandemic and why does he want 7 billion corona virus vaccines?

27. Why ID 2020, Agenda 21 and 2030?

28. Why did the CDC have a job posting for pandemic relief workers in November 2019?

29. Why did Dr. Fauci say in 2017 that the Trump administration would be faced with a " SURPRISE PANDEMIC " and then runs the pandemic team?

30. Why are they infringing on Christian's religious freedoms?

31. Why can 500 people shop at Menards or Home Depot, but we are not allowed to go into a church building?

I don't care if you’re Republican, Democrat, Libertarian or vote for unicorns, if you're not asking these questions you should be.

Why is Wal-Mart allowed to sell clothing and other goods and a small shop owner that sells clothes isn't "allowed" to open? I read that a local shop owner went to the "powers that be" and told them she didn't see the difference between her shop selling clothes and Wal-Mart selling clothes. They backed off and she opened for business again without the threats and drama. However, I digress.

The real question here Tom is, If it is deemed safe for me to go to Home Depot or Wal-Mart, them why would it not be safe to walk into a polling station and cast a vote? Hmmmmmm.......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

This was nothing more than an attack by China to throw the world into crisis! China should foot the world’s bill for this.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

First the government created 40 million unemployed people and massive poverty and anger. Then they release this anger with all these stupid protests. And now they want to defund the police and instead hire millions of people as government spies, i.e., Contract Tracers, Karens and whatever.

Getting worse than the CCP in America. I am surprised the Republicans aren't getting their guns out yet to end this nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

This was nothing more than an attack by China to throw the world into crisis! China should foot the world’s bill for this.

I've been saying that for months now. Anyone that doesn't think they have been running "tests" aver the last decade needs to get their brains checked for mold issues. They have been doing shit like this for years, and when they killed hundreds of thousands of our pets with tainted food and the government wasn't bright enough at that point to just shut them out, they became even more brazen. They have been empowered by our "leaders", especially that last pussy pushover loser that screwed us up so badly it will take decades to undo the damage. China has BEEN attacking us, just not in the traditional sense. They have been attacking the WORLD for decades, and no one had the common sense to do anything about it. Gotta love Trump for that if nothing else. The only politician on the friggin' PLANET that had the balls to not only SAY something, but to DO something about it....

#BESTPREZEVER!!!!

P.S. I love posting that, it just sets the snowflakes souls on FIRE!!!! And after all, all they do is whine about his every little imperfection. So how many of you snowflakes are absolutely PERFECT? Please chime in now and extol your virtues to us all, I need a good laugh.....

• Like 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Radha said:

First the government created 40 million unemployed people and massive poverty and anger. Then they release this anger with all these stupid protests. And now they want to defund the police and instead hire millions of people as government spies, i.e., Contract Tracers, Karens and whatever.

Getting worse than the CCP in America. I am surprised the Republicans aren't getting their guns out yet to end this nonsense.

They are on the verge of pushing the conservatives into doing just that. It's coming, we have all accepted that fact by now. The real problem is that they just don't seem to get it, I mean what is about to happen. We have sat quietly by the sidelines and watched, warning them about what is going to happen. But they keep right on pushing the line further and further back. We have tried their ideas of globalism and we now know how badly that has failed us, but they keep right on pushing.... 

But let me clarify, I'm not referring to the idea that we are going to have to go to civil war, but the idea that we are going to take back our country and make it like it used to be economically speaking. We have to return to making most of our own goods, the last two decades and what has happened this year has proven that, and undeniably so. I've been saying national security for decades now and no one seems to get it. But I bet a bunch of them understand now. China did exactly what I have been predicting for a long time, so maybe it is time to take it all back from them. The lies and deceit from China have been non-stop, and yet our government has been going along with it. Seems like we need to go back and find out who has been supporting them even after the disasters and start by charging them with treason. To allow a crap hole country to walk all over us and the agreements broken not being enough reason to break off ties suggests that the power hungry have also been getting their bank accounts stuffed for turning cheek. I would bet we could find the paperwork trail, just like the trail of money going into the clinton foundation bank account from Russia...... That's one I am looking forward to seeing play out. Odumba squelched the original investigation, but he isn't here now to run blockade for them so...... Now we have ANOTHER reason to investigate odumba. I would use that one and the fact that she got away with destroying all that evidence to investigate him personally. I'm wondering how much she gave him for that favor?

Edited by SERWIN
ADDED
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Radha said:

Don’t hold your breath re that last sentence. Over-reaching government was one of the reasons for the Second Amendment (plus the National Guardsmen may need a little help...).

• Like 2

17 hours ago, RichieRich216 said:

Does everyone understand how much China owns in the US alone. The power generating stations on the West coast seem to be owned by China exclusively, I am sure they don't own ALL of them, but they own a LOT. They are also buying Smithfield, you know, the pork producers. Or maybe that deal has been finalized by now.... It's OK though, just assets to take away for reparations when this is all over, let 'em buy, let 'em buy, let 'em buy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SERWIN said:

Does everyone understand how much China owns in the US alone. The power generating stations on the West coast seem to be owned by China exclusively, I am sure they don't own ALL of them, but they own a LOT. They are also buying Smithfield, you know, the pork producers. Or maybe that deal has been finalized by now.... It's OK though, just assets to take away for reparations when this is all over, let 'em buy, let 'em buy, let 'em buy.

I’ve always been concerned about foreign companies owning our infrastructure. Now would be good time to get it back ‘legally’...reparations.

Perhaps @Jan van Eck could shed some light on the legality of this....

• Like 1

(edited)

44 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I’ve always been concerned about foreign companies owning our infrastructure. Now would be good time to get it back ‘legally’...reparations.

Critical infrastructure or firms that affect national security need to get federal approval.

China tried to buy Long Beach , California Import/Export Container Terminal during Bush administration. After review it was turned down.

China bought 25% stake of a Hong Kong firm OOCL .  In 2012 under the Obama administration this Hong Kong firm attempted to again purchase the Long Beach Terminal.  The Obama administration had no problem with this and approved the purchase.  

The Chinese Communist Party then purchased the remaining 75% of the Hong Kong firm they did not own. 

As a result in 2019 Trump Administration determined this affected U.S. Homeland Security and forced the Chinese to sell Long Beach to a U.S. firm. 

It works both ways.  The Chinese oil company wanted to purchase a large Oil Sands company in Canada.  Originally, Canada was very protective of their oil assets.  That changed.  CNOC was allowed to buy the Canadian company for over $5 Billion. Canada even promised to build a west coast Export Terminal.

Needles to say the Chinese were taken to the cleaners on that Oil Sands deal. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BLA said:

As a result in 2019 Trump Administration's Homeland Security forced the Chinese to sell Long Beach to a U.S. firm. 

Time to FORCE them to sell ALL assets in the US, but we need to get the lawsuit started and see how much we can take as part of the settlement. I fervently hope this DESTROYS the CCP in China. They are completely out of control now....

• Like 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I think @BLA  has covered this for you.  

Equally of interest is that the USA has "export controls."   If you want to ship anythong out of the country then paperwork has to be presented to US Customs at export.  You see these terminals for trucks along the Canadian Border.  The truck driver goes in and delivers an Expoert Declaration before proceeding over the Border to Canada Customs for stopping for Import Declaration.  Because the process tends to be very specific and tedious, experts who have Bonds posted with Customs tend to be hired to process the papers and clear the shipments.  Somer shiopments cannot be cleared immediately, which is why you see those truck trailers parked at customs control lots, the tractors have moved on and the shipment sits until cleared. 

The purpose for US Departure customs clearance is to ensure that specialized military technology does not slip out of the country.  For example, the US builds these very special CNC milling machines that can operate simulatanously in five axes. ["Axes" is the plural of "axis"].  These multi-axis mills can cut a submarine propellor that makes little noise in operation. The Chinese actually managed to buy one and slip it out of the country by disguising the paperwork.  The Chinese are very good at stealing military technology and US Customs is on guard for that.  Typically, American manufacturers are on guard for those subterfuges and co-operate with Customs, but even then, slip-ups do occur. 

Canada has no export controls.  You can ship anything you want out of that country.  Need a tank for your revolution?  Go buy it in Canada. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
typing error
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You mean just taking / nationalizing foreign owned assets? 

I think Cuba did something like that, not sure it turned out so well for them. :)

2 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

The covid panic narrative is falling apart.

Hence the new riot panic narrative, to induce ELEVENTY panic.

Also the race card.  Far left is running out of panic ammo.

https://mobile.twitter.com/jeremyfaust/status/1268615125323272192

^ pay attention to this.

Will try to, @Tom Kirkman, but will appreciate a reminder from time to time.  Watch out for that bald eagle!  Enjoy yourself out there.  Look forward to having you back soon.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

image_29abbff4-903e-417e-bfdb-5c36f4831fa420200606_083220.jpg.b852782c433ae70d4195841e5817f869.jpg

I wanted to reply with a raised middle finger emoticon, but you only have the LMAO button, so that's what I gave it.

“So as schools reopen, and even if all schools were open and all children are in and we relaxed our distancing measures, as long as we were fastidious about staying away if we are ill, whether it’s children or adults in particular, then we would prevent a rapid increase in epidemic growth.”

Direct quote from Dr. Bonnie Henry, who has provided over superb public health work in British Columbia. 167 deaths, mostly in long term care homes, out of a province with 5,000,000 +. Including heavy traffic to and from China and Iran, with no restrictions during the early months of spread.

She's becoming widely known:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/world/canada/bonnie-henry-british-columbia-coronavirus.html

Her team had to fight the terrified public back NOT to use heavy-handed police enforcement!

(I can imagine the job offers she is about to receive.)

But back to the point - the best in the business says that, going forward, there is ONE simple thing required to manage this: stay home if you are ill. That's it.

Communicate with ill people who are self-isolating, and offer them support. And let everyone else get back to whatever level of normal they are comfortable with. Done.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 12:33 PM, Enthalpic said:

You mean just taking / nationalizing foreign owned assets? 

I think Cuba did something like that, not sure it turned out so well for them. :)

There is ample precedent for this under the "Trading with the Enemy" act of WW1. They are forced to sell US property.

But there is a reparations legal avenue that may succeed in a civil and criminal suit against Chinese SOEs, CCP controlled corporations with CCP members on the board and executive suite and individual CCP mambers. But would require congressional action to lift sovereign (diplomatic, e.g.) immunity.

So, your hoax now killed more Americans than World War 1. This thread really did not age very well.