Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marina Schwarz

Tech CEOs Call for Gun Control

Twitter, Uber, and Box CEOs are callijng for gun control after years of avoiding the topic. All it took was a shooting at the YouTube HQ, apparently...

If I were a tech company I would be very worried. Unfortunately, these act's prompts unhappy users to take horrible measures. 

8 minutes ago, CMOP said:

If I were a tech company I would be very worried. Unfortunately, these act's prompts unhappy users to take horrible measures. 

No act on behalf of a tech company "prompts" "users" to take horrible measures. Nutty people are nutty people, through and through. Gun laws or no gun laws, nutty people will find a way to act out their nuttiness. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Rodent said:

No act on behalf of a tech company "prompts" "users" to take horrible measures. Nutty people are nutty people, through and through. Gun laws or no gun laws, nutty people will find a way to act out their nuttiness. 

Definitely - in no way is it the tech company's fault. However, the actions that person made could encourage others to do the same. We hope not. But unfortunately it's the trend you see in the school shootings. It motivates those disturbed individuals to do such atrocities.