Zhong Lu

Black While Jogging

(edited)

Speaking of coverups....

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Like 1

(edited)

Here's the video.  Black dude was taking a jog.  He ran around the truck to avoid it, the two white men confronted him because "he looked like a burglar".  Then they shot him.  

Police report at the time by the local police department said the shooting was justified.  Happened back in February.  Took 3-4 months for the video to show up.  Leaked out by defense attorney.  Oh ho ho ho.  Defense attorney didn't want to get in trouble.  

The two white men who shot the black dude claim "they're not racist."  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Like 1

Jogging in boots?

Looks like he might have thrown down some kind of tool on the road which you can see in this clip but hey it's for the justice and lawyers to figure out surely.

God only knows why the US media tries to stir up racial tension every time something like this happens, which by the way is quite rare when compared to the other way around.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

So I can shoot you if you're jogging in boots and I suspect you're a burglar? 

Edited by Zhong Lu

The really damning thing about the case is that it makes one wonder: how often has this happened and gone without charges because of the lack of video evidence? 

Just now, Zhong Lu said:

The really damning thing about the case is that it makes one wonder: how often has this happened and gone without charges because of the lack of video evidence? 

Thousnds of times. 

• Upvote 3

1588975317566.jpg

5 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

I don't live in the US, read the full report I just posted. The DA said it looks like the 'jogger' attacked the guy with the shotgun and in the struggle was shot.

There is apparently video of the burglary as well.

Why not wait for the court case?

• Like 2

(edited)

1.  Too long.

2.  Unreadable.  Don't put 3 pages into one.  Can't magnify.

3.  The jogger was running around the truck before the two people confronted him.  

4.  [Managed to magnify your post] The person who wrote that has recused himself from the case because of his personal connections to the white men who shot the black dude.  So, if anything, your post increases the suspicion that the local police department covered this up until the video came out.  

5.  I heard that the initial police report said there was only TWO shots made.  There was three.  One wonders how the initial police report could have f-ed that basic detail up.  It's not hard to check how many gunshots were made from a gun.  

6.  Video evidence shows clearly that armed men confronted Arbery by driving in front of him and stopping and shouting at him, all the while openly armed with weapons.  Again, as seen in the video Arbery was trying to run around the truck.  The confrontation happened only because one of the men got out of the truck and tried to stop him.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Like 1

Lets just say I wouldn't run at someone with a gun, nor would I try to punch them and nor would I try to grab their gun.

Other than that I don't really care, let the courts sort it out.

• Like 1

(edited)

Let's just say I wouldn't drive in a truck openly carrying weapons and yelling at people.  

Other then that, I'd like to point out that if the video didn't come out, they'd have swept the whole thing under a rug.  The arrest of the men happened THREE MONTHS after the shooting happened, and only because of the leaked video.

There appears to be damning evidence in this case that local police departments cannot be trusted.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

(edited)

What in the hell is the point of this? 

Is the news just desperate for things to cover? 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior
  • Like 1

(edited)

What is the point of half the posts on this forum? I thought many of you were interested in conspiracies.  Well, I see one right here, by the local police department of that Georgian county, who obviously tried to cover this incident up,  before it blew up in their faces.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

1 minute ago, Zhong Lu said:

What is the point of half the posts on this forum? I thought many of you were interested in conspiracies.  Well, I see one right here, by the local police department of that Georgian county, who obviously tried to cover this up.  

No the news, I had to edit to clarify. 

• Upvote 1

I don't know what I'm thinking, the news thrives on this stuff. 

• Like 1

(edited)

As a matter of fact, the "news"- including the ones that you like to read- are desperate for coverage.  That is the modus operandi of ALL news companies in the first place.  That's what we (indirectly) pay them for.  

The entire point of a news company is to look for things to cover.  But I thought that was obvious.

EDIT: Personally I think it's a good thing that news companies are *desperately* looking for news to cover.  Otherwise how else would you or I read of all these interesting things that happen around the world? 

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 1

This is the 911 call apparently

yujyyuiyt.PNG

• Like 1

(edited)

Ah yes, so if there's a burglary in my neighborhood this gives me the right to drive around in a truck, openly carrying weapons and shouting at random black men that I suspect, in my racist mind, that might have been behind the burglary? 

Is that your argument? 

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, Zhong Lu said:

Ah yes, so if there's a burglary in my neighborhood this gives me the right to drive around in a truck, openly carrying weapons and shouting at random black men that I suspect, in my racist mind, that might have been behind the burglary? 

Is that your argument? 

Like I said I don't live in the US, we have much different laws in the UK to the point you can barely defend yourself without the risk of getting in trouble.

I saw the video early on and it just looked like the 'jogger' attacked the guy with the shotgun, punched him and was trying to pull the gun away from him. I believe they have open carry laws in that state so they may have been acting legally to the point of the shooting at which point it's for the police etc to decide on.

I'm not taking sides but I do think they could be found not guilty if the jogger attacked the man with the gun first.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

The jogger ran around the truck initially, according to the video that I saw.  Once he was there, he was confronted by a guy with a gun.  As far as he was concerned, the jogger was defending himself against two white men with guns, who was confronting him for NO APPARENT REASON.  

Don't know why you're pointing out the burglary thing.  Has the black jogger been convicted of the burglary? Is the dead black jogger even a suspect? If not, then why are you bringing it up? There appears to be an inconsistency in your argument. On one hand you're arguing "we don't have all the facts" in defense of the white man in the video, and yet here you are insinuating that the black jogger was responsible for the burglaries even though he was neither convicted for it, nor was he a suspect.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

1 hour ago, Zhong Lu said:

Blacks murder five times more Blacks and Whites than Whites shoot Whites or Blacks. That does not make this killing less horrid than what it was though. Thankfully, two of the suspects are finally in custody.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

(edited)

If we're going to discuss historical statistics, how about we compare rates of slavery of black people and white people? For example: how often have black people enslaved white people vs how often have white people enslaved blacks?

Are you sure you want to bring history into this discussion? Or should we perhaps just leave it out? 

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

What in the hell is the point of this? 

Is the news just desperate for things to cover? 

Yes, but this is agenda driven and does look like a cover up. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

If we're going to discuss historical statistics, how about we compare rates of slavery of black people and white people? For example: how often have black people enslaved white people vs how often have white people enslaved blacks?

Are you sure you want to bring history into this discussion? Or should we perhaps just leave it out? 

Maybe black on black slavery would be more comparable to black on black crime. 

(edited)

Ah, but in this video it's clear evidence of white on black violence.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Downvote 1