Zhong Lu

Black While Jogging

1 hour ago, Zhong Lu said:

Ah, but in this video it's clear evidence of white on black violence.  

Sadly it happens quite a bit in the US, before this covid thing is over there will be more. Anger and is starting to build...it is what it is.

Zhong Lu, black people enslaved black people long before white people enslaved black people. And, black on black continues to this day. Whitey, and "white" countries abolished slavery long ago. Not saying there isn't racism, but it goes both ways.

4 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Lets just say I wouldn't run at someone with a gun, nor would I try to punch them and nor would I try to grab their gun.

Other than that I don't really care, let the courts sort it out.

Well, Nikko, read your comment back to yourself.

1. "I wouldn't run at someone with a gun" - Excellent point.  Why would he?  Why wouldn't he just run into the woods on either side of the path.  He might not have made it, but running at a shotgun in hopes of turning the situation around makes less sense.  I'm no expert, and admittedly you say you're not either, but normally when a criminal is confronted by people who look like and announce themselves as the law, and they are holding weapons, the criminal knows the gig is up and either runs away from the cops or surrenders.  It makes no sense that he would continue toward them at a jog (he sure as hell wasn't sprinting), UNLESS he was jogging.

2. "nor would I try to punch them and nor would I try to grab their gun" - Again, excellent points.  Unless you realized they were going to shoot you if you don't defend yourself.

3. You said above that he was wearing boots.  Where did you get this piece of evidence?  If it was from the video presented, I couldn't see it, but I do know that high top sports shoes are favored by young people.

4. You also mention it looked like he might have thrown down some sort of tool or something.  I'm sure you were implying that it might have been a tool that he stole, right?  I don't know, but if I was going to jog at a man with a gun with the intention of hitting him and taking away his shotgun, I might want to retain the tool to use against the man with the SHOTGUN.

You keep repeating at the end of each of your comments that we should wait for the investigations, but you keep speculating and throwing doubt every time you comment.  Why keep implying you're neutral and we should wait for investigations, yet keep on speculating?  

Have you been to Georgia?  I have.  Let's just say folks down there are taking it easy, in their minds, when they just use guns.

6 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

What is the point of half the posts on this forum? I thought many of you were interested in conspiracies.  Well, I see one right here, by the local police department of that Georgian county, who obviously tried to cover this incident up,  before it blew up in their faces.  

You are just race baiting.  Why?  I can only speculate that it is because you want to draw people out by way of their reactions, so that you may then quote them and claim a Gotcha! and point to American's, in general, flaws.  Thereby proving some inane point in your mind that Donald Trump is crooked and we just can't see it because of our own bias.

Have at it if it makes you feel better about yourself and makes your arguments about everything Americana true, at least in your own mind.  I've seen enough.  C'ya.

• Upvote 3

(edited)

Well, either Dan Warnick is a troll or he's openly racist.  Probably both.  Excellent.  Glad that's been confirmed.

Does this mean I, too, can claim I'm law enforcement, dress in everyday clothes, ride around in trucks, carry a shotgun, and yell rudely at random strangers to stop because I think they're suspects in burglary cases just because they look suspicious? If they fight back doesn't that mean they're guilty and doesn't that give me the right to shoot them in self defense? Sounds like a pretty cool power to have. Or are only white people allowed to do that? 

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

Well, either Dan Warnick is a troll or he's openly racist. Excellent.  Glad that's been confirmed.

Zhong, you are trolling now.

Thread is locked now, as I see no point in continuing your openly race baiting thread. 

Please message me if you wish to dispute the thread lock.

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 3