Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PZ

As FB's Reputation Falls, Twitter Grows!? Whom To Trust?

At a time when FB loses its position, Twitter tries to show credibility. Today, Twitter says it has suspended 1.14 million accounts for violations related to the 'promotion of terrorism' between August 2015 and December 2017. Nice. Generally,  they seem to be suspending most accounts until the owner goes through a verification process. 
On the other hand I'm surprised they are bragging about this. Why? I'm not sure I totally believe Twitter. I've seen a huge amount of fake accounts that just retweet the same stuff over and over when there is something trending. I think they use a bad moment of FB for ownself promotion. In principle, both of them are the same.

C'mon.. Hamas is still tweeting. Hezbollah is still tweeting. Ayatollah still tweeting. Ikhwan still tweeting (and verified). Qaradawi still tweeting (and verified). Who, exactly, was suspended? But, I would to know like how many did Facebook suspend? We know how many is "sold":)

This action should be taken on all of social media. Don't know why everyone can't be happy with this. Goodbye FB. 

Still wondering where the suspensions are for people who openly threaten public officials and others they disagree with. FB i Twitter allow it. No one is not "clean" in this. Let's say, between two evils, choose the less one. Latest M. Zuckerberg: 87 million people affected by data breach!! Too much, breach a lot bigger than we first thought!!

I have seen that. And, after all MZ said :We didn't do enough". When you're cheating on someone, you go to jail. 

1.14. million is a small army... Generally, I don't believe nor FB,nor Twitter...

They are both vapid and vacuous and worthless. Social media sites like these are why we are getting dumber and dumber. It is a systemic problem.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, damirUSBiH said:

I have seen that. And, after all MZ said :We didn't do enough"...

Too late, cat's already out of the bag...

3 hours ago, damirUSBiH said:

I have seen that. And, after all MZ said :We didn't do enough". When you're cheating on someone, you go to jail. 

Yep. Too little, too late. Isn't that like locking the barn door after the horse has escaped?

Trust and social media together in a sentence? Sweet. Or any one media for that matter.