BB

Not much going on.

(edited)

Anything to report ? 

Edited by BLA

Russia's getting tired of Assad. 

A flashback to another time.  The Greatest dancing to the Rolling Stones' "Brown Sugar":.

Apparently there are a lot of things going "ON".  Are you part of the statistics?  Forbes tells us what's up and what the buzz is.

Sex Toy Sales Are Buzzing With Social Distancing From COVID-19 Coronavirus

During this COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, not every business is drooping. In fact, a number of different industries seem to be on the rise including, drum roll please, the sex toy industry. With many people stuck at home either by themselves or with someone else, take a wild guess as to what folks may feel the urge to do. Hint, it probably isn’t playing Parcheesi in most cases. Yes, while you may not have mastered this whole social distancing thing, perhaps there’s something else that you’ve been mastering.

• Haha 3

I’ve been practicing putting worms on fish hooks, does this make me a Master Baiter?

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I’ve BEEN tired of Assad....

Yeah, but you're not the guy giving him billions of dollars.

Muhammad Ali was nobody's fool.  He knew those big louts could hit.  He danced around to keep from being a target for a punishing blow.  After enough time had passed the louts would get frustrated and leave an opening; in came the viper strike.  Once the opponent's head was spinning, then Ali unleashed his torrent of blows to the head, and the opponent would go down repeatedly.  It was all based on getting the first solid hit in.  

Ali also understood showmanship.  That is what brought in the spectators and the ticket revenues.  So sad he ended up with shaken-brain syndrome, a result of the "sport" of grown men beating each other unconcious.  Totally Primitive.   Then again, the spectators were not eaxctly readers of Goethe either, now were they?

• Upvote 1

@Tom Kirkman,I was wondering how long it would take for the admittedly impetuous Elon to run afoul of the insipid and phlegmatic bureaucrats of California and pull his factory out of there.   I am surprised he stuck it out as long as he did.  Bye-bye electric car nirvana for the loonie greenies in Cali!

• Upvote 3

@Tom Kirkman  we got your May snowstorm, by the way:  4 inches.  Had to get out the snow broom to clean off the car!   Amazing: you still need snow tire in May.  Getting to the point where you might as well not even bother putting the Summer tires on! Winter starts in October.....

• Like 3

Jan, looks like Spring might actually arrive here by midweek or so.  Still some freezing temperatures at night now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Yeah, but you're not the guy giving him billions of dollars.

Thankfully...

• Haha 1

(edited)

Report on life in China. Is it back to normal now?  Ft Kaja and Dettmar.

He mentioned that even pets are wearing masks now

Edited by Hotone

From Sundance at The Conservative Treehouse, for the TDS crowd, a detailed explainer for your consideration.  Uses extensively documented facts.

Why is Obama Panicking Now? – The Importance of Understanding Political Surveillance In The Era of President Obama

Why is former President Obama calling forth all his defensive resources now?  Why did former national security advisor Susan Rice write her cya letter?  Why have republicans in congress not been willing to investigate the true origins of political surveillance?  What is the reason for so much anger, desperation and opposition from a variety of interests?

With the release of recent transcripts and the declassification of material from within the IG report, the Carter Page FISA and Flynn documents showing FBI activity, there is a common misconception about why the intelligence apparatus began investigating the Trump campaign in the first place.  Why was Donald Trump considered a threat?

In this outline we hope to provide some fully cited deep source material that will explain the origin; and specifically why those inside the Intelligence Community began targeting Trump and using Confidential Human Sources against campaign officials.  ...

• Upvote 1

”Yeah, but you're not the guy giving him billions of dollars.”

Wait a minute....that would imply that I actually had ‘billions of dollars”...I wish!

I can guarantee you that if I did, Mr. Assad would not be getting a dime!
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I can guarantee you that if I did, Mr. Assad would not be getting a dime!

Mr. Assad, the psycho criminal that drops "barrel bombs" on civilians, and has ordered the murder of hundred of thousands, needs to be declared an international outlaw.  George Bush, my old fraternity brother from Yale, had the right idea:  post a "Wanted - dead or alive" poster on the men, and offer a $25 million dollar or $50 million dollar reward.  I recall that George did that on Uday and Qusay and Saddam, with great success; he put those guys on the "playing cards" of the 50 Most Wanted.  So. let the US post a $50 million dollar Outlaw reward on Assad, and let the international mercenary crowd go at him.  Should be interesting. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bored?  Here ya go.  A website that hosts 40,000+ censored YouTube videos and 729 deleted YouTube Channels.

You're welcome.

9be55ac3dd4b7388f824a8df0cf809bc4f91fa4b99b0f9b07fb49b661da847a2.png.33fc8e2706be028742463137fd0d03fa.png

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-7R8MLu5yMCwpOZVV.thumb.jpg.ee3e837c9cf545428e46b1062eef2f53.jpg

https://altcensored.com/popular

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BLA said:

Anything to report ? 

I certainly do, I let my dogs out in the garden and foolishly put my cup of tea down while keeping an eye on the Labrador as he likes to defile the vegetable bed if he gets a chance.

When I turned around the cocker spaniel had drank all of it 😥

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Bored?  Here ya go.  A website that hosts 40,000+ censored YouTube videos and 729 deleted YouTube Channels.

You're welcome.

9be55ac3dd4b7388f824a8df0cf809bc4f91fa4b99b0f9b07fb49b661da847a2.png.33fc8e2706be028742463137fd0d03fa.png

imgonline-com-ua-CompressToSize-7R8MLu5yMCwpOZVV.thumb.jpg.ee3e837c9cf545428e46b1062eef2f53.jpg

https://altcensored.com/popular

That Count Dankular video was absolutely hilarious

Shame he got a criminal record for it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

That Count Dankular video was absolutely hilarious

Shame he got a criminal record for it.

I can beat that.

Man gets Head Stuck in Elephants Butt 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LYhT6FHEpwY

• Haha 3