Does anyone remember this one?

Over 1,000,000 deaths worldwide.  Over 100,000 deaths in the U.S.

I have been questioning some of my more mature friends, those between the ages of 60-70.  No one remembers anything out of the norm.  No face masks, no business shutdown, no lock downs, no school shut downs.  Obviously a rural Red State may make a difference, in how things are conducted, but evidently people then continued to watch their environment and washed their hands.  Octogenarians were the most susceptible then as well.  

• Like 1

The only way this thing works is with modern day media hype madness and social media to keep everyone overwhelmingly confused and frustrated.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

The only way this thing works is with modern day media hype madness and social media to keep everyone overwhelmingly confused and frustrated.

1571780707_download(1)(1).jpeg.11366a60dfcb528d60be4599c90ae5a0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It was called Hong Kong Fluey

Get it?

I'll get my coat 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

It was called Hong Kong Fluey

Get it?

I'll get my coat 😐

Yeah, I'll meet you outside for a smoke.  Did you know you can draw on a cigarette through our masks?  Nothing else can get through though.  Just oxygen and smoke.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Yeah, I'll meet you outside for a smoke.  Did you know you can draw on a cigarette through our masks?  Nothing else can get through though.  Just oxygen and smoke.

1968 nobody went outside for a smoke. Even in some concerts smoke was hovering over the crowd. Movie theaters had ash trays. 

• Like 1