YK

Trump preaches bravery while behaving like a coward

(edited)

"We (read "you") need to reopen the economy." You (not him) should take the risks while he and his republican friends collect the profits. 

"We (read "you") do not need those tests." - said Donald Trump, while testing everyone around him after his valet turned out to be infected, when seriously ill people wait for their tests, often dying before having one (despite Trump's lies that there are tests for everyone). The sole idea of being subjected to the same danger he calmly and indifferently recommends others to face makes him ... scared.

He is a hypocrite, incapable of empathy and compassion. 

Meanwhile, postal and healthcare workers ask themselves: "Are we essential - or sacrificial?"

bEI2RnM3TElwMFdZMDFzRDdKcjYucG5n.jpg

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Meanwhile

EX12eG_UEAAsM8x.thumb.jpeg.0334e640ae58702572c36da3f9170fa3.jpeg

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Tom K doesn't need testing, make sure you DON'T get tested Tom, and stay away from vaccinations, thanks for saving us an extra does they are scarce.

Edited by Jee
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Testing is not a cure.  Testing is only valid at the moment it is done.  If you test positive, what can be done other than to isolate that person?  If you test negative, you could test positive 10 minutes later.  IF there are test kits for everyone in the world except one, they can have mine.  I guess we'll figure out if I have it or not.  

Just my opinion, but I don't think I'd take anything Seth Meyers says as anything other than pandering for ratings, of which I'd presume his are fairly low among late night talk show hosts.  Here are some of the comments following a Vox review of the "comedian":

David

My first and hopefully last critique ever. I’m a huge fan of successful, talented,and hard working showbiz people. Well, if they legitimately earned their success. But just wow? I never had the feeling of complete disdain for a TV talk show personality. If you’re gonna spew hatred towards our president, present a smug negative vibe night after night towards just about everything, at least be good at it. BE Funny. I have found a way to appreciate and respect every single late night host on TV throughout the years, except this one. Maybe it’s the writers, or network that contribute but for some reason I feel he enjoys and believes in his own BS?

MollyFebruary 25, 2019 at 7:48 pm
Seth Meyers is a left wing liberal fool with zero talent. Not at all funny. Not smart or clever. Just supremely annoying and unwatchable.

WearyOctober 2, 2018 at 12:07 pm
Seth has the “smug” look down pat.

StuOctober 2, 2018 at 12:02 pm
Low intelligence, low ratings…parroting the same Democratic talking points as the same late night hosts

JilOctober 2, 2018 at 9:56 am
The pres is funnier and gets more laughs.
Oh but he doesn’t get paid for jokes like Seth is paid for jokes all he has is hate.
Boring.
And
Boring.

BeckiOctober 3, 2018 at 7:53 am
Agree. Lazy late nite.

Becki huffmanOctober 2, 2018 at 11:56 am
Jill not very bright.

Lew HorvitzOctober 3, 2018 at 4:49 am
Pretty spot on. President Trump has a command of all the levers of intel and wit, that he can hold a hostile presser for 80 consecutive, riveting minutes without a script, TelePrompTer or a team of writers feeding him material. One day the left will understand they missed this one coming. They will never admit, however.

JilOctober 2, 2018 at 9:51 am
Haters gotta hate.
Too bad it’s not funny.
Why do they get paid , for what .
No jokes.

Menaka BaskaranOctober 2, 2018 at 9:24 am
I love Seth Meyers. His show is not aired in my country but thank God for YouTube! And thank you NBC for uploading it on YouTube so that the rest of the world can watch it too. Besides Seth Meyers, am also a huge fan of Stephen Colbert.

Skip PressOctober 2, 2018 at 9:24 am
One thing you can’t change – he’s always been moderately funny but mostly sarcastic, the kind of guy you might initially like but then realize you can’t trust. Knuckleheads here are celebrating him for his hate that’s right out of the old song line “Smiling faces tell lies.” I remember actual entertainment and thoughtful discussion in late night, not his crap.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

-

Edited by Marcin2
-
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

I read somewhere they are planning on testing "white house" staff daily...  of course trump prefers not to live in the white house with its pre built defences and makes the US waste money defending a golf course.

Apparently the test (deep nasal swab) is rather painful.  I doubt trump himself allows that to happen everyday.

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

“Not something I want to do every day, I can tell you that.”  “Nothing pleasant about it.”

"Test all my contacts daily, but I'm not doing it again."

-Ugly orange Baby.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 5/13/2020 at 7:05 AM, Jee said:

Tom K doesn't need testing, make sure you DON'T get tested Tom, and stay away from vaccinations, thanks for saving us an extra does they are scarce.

First off, there were no vaccinations for MERS or SARS, and likely won’t be one for COVID19. Easy to ‘stay away’ from something that does not exist.

Secondly, I haven’t been tested and nobody I know has been tested. This is not because I do not want to be tested (couldn’t care less either way), it just isn’t available where I live.

Even if you are tested NOW, what does this prove later? Assuming you live a normal life and interact with humanity as soon as you leave the test center?

At some point these lockdowns will be relaxed, people who have been cooped up for 2 months will interact, they will undoubtedly come in contact with an infected person and bingo....a second wave! It is inevitable, but that is how you build herd immunity and limit the number of available hosts.

Or, you can buy into the fear, accept unending lockdowns, lose your job, go on welfare....then simply experience the second wave later when you are homeless and financially destitute.

A second wave MUST occur after lockdown. How can it possibly be avoided?

• Upvote 3

There is a very good chance you will get the virus before a vaccine is developed, best realistic case 12 months to make one and thats wishful thinking, so if we all stayed and waited you would probably be dying of something else like gun shot wounds etc. Need to get back to some normality and mitigate the risks. The hand out won't last it's not realistic to think that governments can continue bailing people out or coffee shops etc, need to bail out the big boys to stimulate the economy.

Sad to say but this is the blunt truth, thousands more will die, as each week passes we are all now aware of someone who has caught the virus or has passed away, stay protected as best you can, fall back on your savings, if you live week to week sell the bass boat, four wheeler, etc etc, don't spend what you don't have.

Trump is the POTUS he will be protected like Biden would be if he was president. FACT - The President of United States position comes with certain perks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Clinton was the last President to have what you might call a perk.  Certainly more than the intended perqs that go with the job (Kennedy may have disputed this, but he had a bad back and needed relief :) ).

• Great Response! 1

6 hours ago, James Regan said:

There is a very good chance you will get the virus before a vaccine is developed, best realistic case 12 months to make one and thats wishful thinking, so if we all stayed and waited you would probably be dying of something else like gun shot wounds etc. Need to get back to some normality and mitigate the risks. The hand out won't last it's not realistic to think that governments can continue bailing people out or coffee shops etc, need to bail out the big boys to stimulate the economy.

Sad to say but this is the blunt truth, thousands more will die, as each week passes we are all now aware of someone who has caught the virus or has passed away, stay protected as best you can, fall back on your savings, if you live week to week sell the bass boat, four wheeler, etc etc, don't spend what you don't have.

Trump is the POTUS he will be protected like Biden would be if he was president. FACT - The President of United States position comes with certain perks.

Obviously we need More guns!

Additional guns makes gun violence less likely! Are you a gunless libtard?

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 5/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

First off, there were no vaccinations for MERS or SARS, and likely won’t be one for COVID19. Easy to ‘stay away’ from something that does not exist.

Secondly, I haven’t been tested and nobody I know has been tested. This is not because I do not want to be tested (couldn’t care less either way), it just isn’t available where I live.

Even if you are tested NOW, what does this prove later? Assuming you live a normal life and interact with humanity as soon as you leave the test center?

At some point these lockdowns will be relaxed, people who have been cooped up for 2 months will interact, they will undoubtedly come in contact with an infected person and bingo....a second wave! It is inevitable, but that is how you build herd immunity and limit the number of available hosts.

Or, you can buy into the fear, accept unending lockdowns, lose your job, go on welfare....then simply experience the second wave later when you are homeless and financially destitute.

A second wave MUST occur after lockdown. How can it possibly be avoided?

1. The difference between Covid19 and Sars is like me and you, while there will be vaccination for me but you may not wait long enough to get it.

2. If you are unable to get testing, blame OBAMA then it'll be al'right.

3. As soon as you are done with testing (which won't happen due to OBAMA), put on protective gears, head home and clean up.

4. by the end of the lockdown, there should be enough testing to know who are +, sufficient treating facility and contact tracing capacity, it's a lockdown not frozen down, those in charge should use this time to get the work done. It's what happened in SK, Japan, Sigarpore and German etc. Oh wait, since we had OBAMA these will never happen here, NEVER.

Edited by Jee
  • Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Dumbass, I live in Kuala Lumpur...Obama has nothing to do with it. You need to use your Onama rant only when applicable or it comes out as a ....rant!

Edited by Douglas Buckland
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Dumbass, I live in Kuala Lumpur...Obama has nothing to do with it. You need to use your Onama rant only when applicable or it comes out as a ....rant!

OK points taken:

1. The difference between Covid19 and Sars is like me and you, while there will be vaccination for me but you may not wait long enough to get it.

2. If you are unable to get testing, vote TRUMP then it'll be al'right.

3. As soon as you are done with testing (which won't happen unless you VOTE TRUMP), put on protective gears, head home and clean up.

4. by the end of the lockdown, there should be enough testing to know who are +, sufficient treating facility and contact tracing capacity, it's a lockdown not frozen down, those in charge should use this time to get the work done. It's what happened in SK, Japan, Sigarpore and German etc. Oh wait, since you won't vote for TRUMP these will never happen here, NEVER.

• Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

True heroes stay low-profile, their actions speak louder than words. A man praising himself on TV all day long is a either devil or clown.

Edited by Jee
  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/13/2020 at 12:49 AM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

"We (read "you") need to reopen the economy." You (not him) should take the risks while he and his republican friends collect the profits. 

"We (read "you") do not need those tests." - said Donald Trump, while testing everyone around him after his valet turned out to be infected, when seriously ill people wait for their tests, often dying before having one (despite Trump's lies that there are tests for everyone). The sole idea of being subjected to the same danger he calmly and indifferently recommends others to face makes him ... scared.

Meanwhile, postal and healthcare workers ask themselves: "Are we essential - or sacrificial?"

On 5/13/2020 at 12:49 AM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Make it short:) he is damn stupid real-estate broker with broken elementary school language, who is polishing the pole daily looking at himself mirror reflection. Brave reflection of all low humour famous american very predictable stupidity and ignorance. Very redundant ability to understand complex matters. He delivers like running chicken. 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Then it is good time to start reading Lancet, to have a bigger picture than a trump-picture 😉

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

31 minutes ago, Jee said:

True heroes stay low-profile, their actions speak louder than words. A man praising himself on TV all day long is a either devil or clown.

Pathetic clown, yep.

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Jee said:

Any promised vaccine will be utter bullshit.

I don't believe Trump or anyone else about a vaccine for Covid-19, which is basically SARS-2.

When the hell did we go from "flattening the curve" to "finding a cure".  Utter effing bullshit - moving the goalposts in order to continue the insane lockdowns.

After a decade there is still no vaccine for SARS-1.

Why on earth would anyone be stupid enough and gullible enough to believe there will magically be a vaccine soon for SARS-2 (aka Covid-19) when there is still no vaccine for SARS-1 after a decade?

Wait for it ... bad actors will state that the lockdowns must stay in place until vaccines are created and the magical vaccines will become mandatory.

The "new normal" to be pushed by Mainstream Media is lockdowns forever, loss of rights, liberty and freedom forever.

AqTpxE1c.thumb.jpeg.b253d6e512b085442af0b5e03523e589.jpeg

fuckDNC.png.782f3bf6bc4220a1d962a0c94f308c91.png

EX12eG_UEAAsM8x.thumb.jpeg.5fbad8eb3f5a8165de141d7999c16527.jpeg

1619533869_NPCthink.thumb.jpg.3e00a739c782264e9387a2cf43804992.jpg

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

I don't believe Trump or anyone else about a vaccine for Covid-19, which is basically SARS-2.

When the hell did we go from "flattening the curve" to "finding a cure".  Utter effing bullshit - moving the goalposts in order to continue the insane lockdowns.

Why on earth would anyone be stupid enough and gullible enough to believe there will magically be a vaccine soon for SARS-2 (aka Covid-19) when there is still no vaccine for SARS-1 after a decade?

Wait for it ... bad actors will state that the lockdowns must stay in place until vaccines are created and the magical vaccines will become mandatory.

The "new normal" to be pushed by Mainstream Media is lockdowns forever, loss of rights, liberty and freedom forever.

It's already started.  PDF attached at the bottom of my comment.

Florida Has Already Established Legal Means For Mandatory Vaccinations

^ info and links

Here is the link to the PDF:

https://www.floridaairports.org/media/203961/covid-19-airport-traveler-formv2.pdf

A bit of the text from the ^ PDF:

Pursuant to Executive Order 20-80 and the Florida Department of Health declaration of a Public
Health Emergency, the State Health Officer and Surgeon General can order any individual to be
examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated or quarantined for COVID-19. Any isolation or
quarantine order issued pursuant to section 318.00315, Florida Statutes, shall be enforceable by
injunction filed in a Florida Circuit Court. Failure to follow any isolation or quarantine order by the
Florida Department of Health is a second-degree misdemeanor.
Failure to fill out this form is a second-degree misdemeanor pursuant to section 252.50, Florida
Statutes.

cap.png.092147a3064671e46718bc8ea6796a1b.png

PDF attached:

covid-19-airport-traveler-formv2.pdf

On 5/12/2020 at 6:49 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

On 5/12/2020 at 5:01 PM, Tom Kirkman said:

EX12eG_UEAAsM8x.thumb.jpeg.0334e640ae58702572c36da3f9170fa3.jpeg

That is how democracy works...

9 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

There is vaccination for Ebola tho.

Part of the reason why no vaccine for SARS, is that it never came back, the virus diminished several months after its peak and yes, never came back (and even at its peak it's nowhere near covid19). So it was a lack of incentive, not capacity.

You are right in the sense there is a risk with any R&D, but given how much countries are investing in these R&Ds, I wouldn't place my bet against humanity on this one. Watch closely for vaccines developments in phase II clinical trials, we can already see it coming.

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

That is how democracy works...

Right, majority rules, minority complains.