YK

World looks on in horror as Trump flails over pandemic despite claims US leads way

9 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Yeah, but dead people and 12 time voters don't count in the election so Trump won anyway....

Hillary claims our "great" state of Illinois as her home.  So, she would have picked up the dead voters habit there.  And here's a nice video for all of you who truly miss hearing Hillary's voice and seeing her mug(shot):

I'm thrilled to share that my friend Hillary Clinton is #AllInIllinois!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hillary claims our "great" state of Illinois as her home.  So, she would have picked up the dead voters habit there.  And here's a nice video for all of you who truly miss hearing Hillary's voice and seeing her mug(shot):

I'm thrilled to share that my friend Hillary Clinton is #AllInIllinois!

May I extend my condolences to you and your family Dan.... She won't come to Texas, too many armed people walking around for her liking. She knows if she were being attacked we would all just take cover and hope for the best.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

May I extend my condolences to you and your family Dan.... She won't come to Texas, too many armed people walking around for her liking. She knows if she were being attacked we would all just take cover and hope for the best.....

She won't come to Illinois either.  It's just a point on her resume'.  What I found Hillaryous about the video was when she said "that's what Bill and I are doing, staying at home..".  I'll be honest, it's not the first time I've felt sorry for that man.  And the other thing: where else would they be?  THEY don't have jobs AND they DO have millions of $$!  I do hope Hillary is at least handy around the house, because Bill is hopeless.

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

She won't come to Illinois either.  It's just a point on her resume'.  What I found Hillaryous about the video was when she said "that's what Bill and I are doing, staying at home..".  I'll be honest, it's not the first time I've felt sorry for that man.  And the other thing: where else would they be?  THEY don't have jobs AND they DO have millions of $$!  I do hope Hillary is at least handy around the house, because Bill is hopeless.

Now if some little old lady is being attacked we would all draw and fire at the assailants, but for Helliary...... Well...... I would just take a nap...

6 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

Now if some little old lady is being attacked we would all draw and fire at the assailants, but for Helliary...... Well...... I would just take a nap...

You are too kind; that's just what she'd want you to do, right?  But I know, you Texans have hearts of Gold and you wouldn't want to go against her beliefs.

4 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

You are too kind; that's just what she'd want you to do, right?  But I know, you Texans have hearts of Gold and you wouldn't want to go against her beliefs.

We are the "deplorables" ....

• Like 2

(edited)

World looks on in horror as Trump? Really?!! Imagine the mess we would be in if we headed into this crisis with the economy the way it was prior Trump, successfully navigating out of this crisis will be much easier the financial success we had prior to it pandemic. Trolls continuing to do the work of the 3coms, after all anything that is America has to be evil, right? Let's keep the political hack bias out of this and we'll get out of it much easier, there are enough trolls on the payroll of the 3coms, they don't need help from the fare left basement dwellers we unfortunately have here.

Edited by HereinTexas
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 5/26/2020 at 4:12 AM, Dan Warnick said:

“To say you won’t respect the results of the election, that is a direct threat to our democracy,” Clinton told a rally at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. “The peaceful transfer of power is one of the things that makes America America.”

Yet these losers have done nothing more than try to create havoc at every turn.

And now we will have to listen to them investigating how the whole virus thing was handled by the administration. I am fervently hoping that the Republicans get in on the act. Now we can come back and ask Pelosi why she thought it was prudent to invite her constituents down to enjoy the Chinese New Year instead of avoiding the crowds. I would love to hear her bullshit answer to that one. And we should be asking why DeBlasio was telling everybody in NY to go out, see a show, have some dinner out. We need to get the TDS in them exposed for what it is. Then maybe, just maybe the people in those districts will vote with their eyes wide open next time.... Probably not though, by then most of those idiots will have forgotten about their "leaders" ignorance that most probably cost them many, many lives. People up in the north east tend to be really dumb when going to the polls. I know, I used to live up there 23 years ago, and they were pretty dumb back then. Now we have the new, fully indoctrinated idiot generation voting as well, doing as they are commanded to now.....

• Upvote 4

All US wealth since ww2 is borrowed,the pools,route66,Vietnam,big cars,happy days.The US as been for years the elephant in the room based on the buck borrowed from every one who will lend them.A paper tiger.Heaven help the US now the party is coming to an end Trump knows the civil war has never really ended and has stoked red neck fears against college boys for power.Covid has only picked up the speed of US decline.All empire fall not because of external foes but internal division

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 5/26/2020 at 12:16 PM, Physics Prof. said:

Dan are you aware that Hillary won the popular vote?

Are you aware that she lost the election?

• Like 4

Trump is a master at deception NO, the flags everywhere the speech to fan flames,money printing,back to the great times and telling people what they want to hear and believe but they know it's fake.Inside they are afraid so grab at phoney hope.gain total power in your party sack all opposition destroy truth make decency equal stupid losers seems to bring a dead moustached guy to mind

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 5/27/2020 at 4:02 PM, HereinTexas said:

World looks on in horror as Trump? Really?!! Imagine the mess we would be in if we headed into this crisis with the economy the way it was prior Trump, successfully navigating out of this crisis will be much easier the financial success we had prior to it pandemic. Trolls continuing to do the work of the 3coms, after all anything that is America has to be evil, right? Let's keep the political hack bias out of this and we'll get out of it much easier, there are enough trolls on the payroll of the 3coms, they don't need help from the fare left basement dwellers we unfortunately have here.

You can turn off the bold red huge font, it's kinda like capslock.

Believe it or not, people actually will read comments, especially comments by newer members.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

“...seems to bring a dead moustached guy to mind.”

@Chris KeelingHey! I’m not dead yet!!!

EF5D1AEC-CF37-443A-8D9C-03A2D3777D91.jpeg

Great pic.  Your moustache is growing grey fangs.  

You eat Mee with a fork & spoon? ?  Uncouth barbarian.

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

Great pic.  Your moustache is growing grey fangs.  

You eat Mee with a fork & spoon? ?  Uncouth barbarian.

What? You want me to use chopsticks and get it all over me?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Are you aware that she lost the election?

And I reiterate, dead people and those that vote over and over again in the same election don't count.....

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

What? You want me to use chopsticks and get it all over me?

You still don't know how to use chopsticks in Asia?  Oy vey.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom Kirkman said:

You still don't know how to use chopsticks in Asia?  Oy vey.

I know how to use them, but they just aren’t as efficient as a fork and spoon for shoveling chow in my pie hole!

Only American dudes, our age, would have a clue where “Oy vey” comes from!😂

• Haha 3

What does this mindless prattle about Trump and the Plandemic have to do with oil prices?

On 5/21/2020 at 5:18 PM, Joe Richards said:

Yoshiro is obviously a chinese communist sympathiser, or perhaps a rabid democrat. Trump has done a great job at handling the federal response to the virus.  the federals responded to the states as appropriate. And for the most parts the states are directing their own responses as is appropriate. About half the deaths are from new york, where the idiot cuomo insisted that nursing homes admit active corona cases.

And lets not forget it was the lying chinese communist party /gov who covered this thing up so it would spread across the world. So to blame anyone other than Xi Jinping is to lie and cover up the truth.

The only one flailing here it the liar Yoshiro flailing away with falsehoods on his computer.

Please don't lie, or at least don't lie stupidly. Trump wasted precious months that could have been used for preparation on federal level because he failed to acknowledge the seriousness of the situation. He routinely brushes aside expert advice, preferring to live in a deranged fantasies that occupy the inside of his head - his statements prove it. 

You and your fellow cultists are in a permanent state of war with reality and facts - so everyone is "rabid communist" for you. Meanwhile, US international reputation is in a freefall. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 5/16/2020 at 1:23 AM, Hotone said:

The US has the best scientists in the world.  In the past the US led the world in terms of response to infectious disease prevention.  Indeed it is such a tragedy what is happening and what is predicted to happen in America.  

Can America  return to sensible governance instead of hubris of its political leadership?  Please let the health professionals, scientists and smart people lead this fight against the pandemic.  This is the view from Asia.

From MSNBC:

America has done better than than an equivalent portion of Western Europe. We are doing fine, with a low death rate. We are not a dictatorship who welds peoples doors shut. I don't think you would want that. Now it is time to arrest the rioters and get back to work. They are just making thinks far worse. Good people have nations to recover. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Early Outpatient Treatment of Symptomatic, High-Risk Covid-19 Patients that Should be Ramped-Up Immediately as Key to the Pandemic Crisis 

Dr. Harvey A. Risch

Published May 27, 2020

DEPARTMENT OF  CHRONIC DISEASE EPIDEMIOLOGY , YALE SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH. 

https://academic.oup.com/aje/advance-article/doi/10.1093/aje/kwaa093/5847586

"Evidence about use of hydroxychloroquinealone, or of hydroxychloroquine+azithromycin in inpatients, is irrelevant concerning efficacy of the pair in early high-risk outpatient disease. Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy."

HCQ administered and monitored by a doctor is extremely safe.  One has to monitor the patients electrolytes.

Time for the Charlatans in the FDA, NIH, CDC, CNN and Democratic Party need to desist with the Hate Trump mentality and  put working to save lives ahead of political power grabs. 

It's sad state of affairs we find our country in.  Very sad. 

U.S. Congress looks more like a Jerry Springer TV show than a governing legislative body with Statesman and Stateswomen. Just waiting for the fist fights begin then Minority Leader Pelosi (D) throwing a chair at Rep McCarthy (R) in true Jerry Springer TV form. Statesmanship, Respect and Civility is nowhere to be found in the House of Representative, never to return.  

Let me ask the FDA, CDC, W.H.O. if  Hydroxychloroquine is so dangerous and can cause death shouldn't you take it off the market in the U.S. or at least issue a warning for use in treating Malaria, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis ?  HCQ is even approved by the FDA for pregnant women.

ADDENDUM #1  5/30/20: Attached is a post by contributor ORO @oro in response to a HCQ naysayer. He summarizes the point of Dr. Risch's paper in a concise and thorough manner.  I think it's important to add here.

"The whole 2nd point of Dr. Risch's paper is that there is no such risk. The arrhythmias are not associated with increased mortality beyond the effects of chance in a sample of >300k patients

The treatment doses for rheumatic conditions and CV19 both reach the same final blood serum levels. The rhuematic treatment does so slowly, the CV19 does it more rapidly.

The constant attempts of the officialdom of the medical establishment to shoot down the one known treatment to save lives is an indication of political pressure to maintain crisis conditions and commercial interests of the 180 companies working on vaccines and treatments for a redundant purpose. These are despicable people working against their medical oaths. Why do you constantly adhere to their malicious nonsense? "

ADDENDUM #2  5/30/20: Doctors lining up to condemn political W.H.O. for halting HCQ trials based on an extremely flawed study published in Lancet.

Guardian article on Lancet paper and the seriously question the integrity of the alleged database from Dr. Desai's Surgisphere Corp.  Dr.Desai previously worked for NCH and reportedly resigned in February.  NCH would not discuss Dr Desai's departure.   Dr. Desai's promotes several Surgisphere products including a Covid-19 diagnostic kit which is sold on Amazon. 

Dr. Desai's Surgisphere Corp will not or can not verify the accuracy of the database or the source of the database.  Several Austrailian Hospitals Dr.Desai mentioned as a source have denied ever talking to him.  

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/disputed-hydroxychloroquine-study-brings-scrutiny-to-surgisphere-67595

Dr. Kaur continues trial

https://mobile.twitter.com/dockaurG/status/1265653536127422464

Doctor Vliet

"Waiting until you are in the ICU is like installing home locks and alarm system after burglars have invaded, vandalized your home, and stolen all your valuables,” Vliet added.

Edited Sunday at 08:27 AM by BLA

Enthalpic    + 954

Enthalpic
Friday at 03:22 PM
  •  

On 5/29/2020 at 12:55 PM, BLA said:

U.S. Congress looks more like a Jerry Springer TV show than a governing legislative body with Statesman and Stateswomen. 

Let me ask the FDA, CDC, W.H.O. if  Hydroxychloroquine is so dangerous and can cause death shouldn't you take it off the market or at least issue a warning for use in treating Malaria, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis ?  HCQ is even approved by the FDA for pregnant wom

• Upvote 1

(edited)

if  Hydroxychloroquine is so dangerous and can cause death shouldn't you take it off the market in the U.S. or at least issue a warning for use in treating Malaria, Lupus, and Rheumatoid Arthritis ?  HCQ is even approved by the FDA for pregnant women.

This is a good example how a simple mind bends logic (similar to a child that uses force to push that cube though a triangular hole), providing an instant stupid argument for even simpler minds. Every medication of course comes with a risk, and must be used in a correct context to achieve situation where the presumed benefits of using the medication outweigh the possible risks of doing so. For example, a medication diluting blood can save a patient with thrombosis, but can kill a patient whose blood have difficulty forming clots (by internal hemorrhage). A medication rising blood pressure can kill someone who already has chronic hypertension. And even sumplementing "harmless" fat-soluble vitamins like B, D or E can kill you, if you overdose on it. 

Similarly, HCQ can be effective for treating diseases where it's actually scientifically proven to do so, but gobbling it "just to be sure" is a risky behavior. 

Hint - incoherent babbling of the insane American president is not considered a scientific proof, no matter how much his delusional followers believe so. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

General Mattis was right - the U.S. needs mature leadership.  And so does this board.

• Rolling Eye 3

Thank you Yoshiro...trump is in the throes of third stage syphilis or just plain alzheimers. The man is just plain NUTS...as his supporters follow him blindly into the abyss.

He will be crushed in November and cast aside as so much rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2