YK

World looks on in horror as Trump flails over pandemic despite claims US leads way

On 6/10/2020 at 4:22 PM, Doktor No said:

Thank you Yoshiro...trump is in the throes of third stage syphilis or just plain alzheimers. The man is just plain NUTS...as his supporters follow him blindly into the abyss.

He will be crushed in November and cast aside as so much rubbish.

This fellow needs to be spoken to by a moderator. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The leftist MSM has become the greatest enemy of Western civilization. They lie and manipulate the masses and want a full on overthrow of governments. The German magazine "Spiegel" called Trump a Fire Devil this week (Feuerteufel).

It is so ignorant to blame Trump for any of the riots in the US. They were organized and implemented by Democrats. Almost all in Democrat run cities. What do the mayors and governors there do? Nothing. No more law and order. No accountability. They want to destroy America.

Seattle mayor said: " The Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone #CHAZ is not a lawless wasteland of anarchist insurrection - it is a peaceful expression of our community's collective grief and their desire to build a better world. Given his track record, it's not hard to believe that Trump is wrong, yet again.

There is a fastly growing movement to give the insane radical leftist a few states and kick them out of America so they can run their own experiment without taking everyone else to hell with them.

• Great Response! 3
  • Downvote 1

unless you have taken the red pill you don't know what to discuss.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:37 PM, SERWIN said:

Yet these losers have done nothing more than try to create havoc at every turn.

And now we will have to listen to them investigating how the whole virus thing was handled by the administration. I am fervently hoping that the Republicans get in on the act. Now we can come back and ask Pelosi why she thought it was prudent to invite her constituents down to enjoy the Chinese New Year instead of avoiding the crowds. I would love to hear her bullshit answer to that one. And we should be asking why DeBlasio was telling everybody in NY to go out, see a show, have some dinner out. We need to get the TDS in them exposed for what it is. Then maybe, just maybe the people in those districts will vote with their eyes wide open next time.... Probably not though, by then most of those idiots will have forgotten about their "leaders" ignorance that most probably cost them many, many lives. People up in the north east tend to be really dumb when going to the polls. I know, I used to live up there 23 years ago, and they were pretty dumb back then. Now we have the new, fully indoctrinated idiot generation voting as well, doing as they are commanded to now.....

The Democrats, led by Obama and Hillary have done all they could to deny Trump's Presidency since he was elected and prior to his presidency. Still, they continue the narrative that Trump may not leave if he were to lose the next election. Hopefully the voters will see through their veils of lies. 

It's as expected - Trump totally botched up the preparation, wasted all the time and resources, blocked the help on federal level even and then used the essential medical supplies as bargaining chips to secure loyalty from the stat governors. That way, by gross incompetence and criminal neglect, he caused directly death of hundreds of thousands of people. As usually, now he is pointing fingers everywhere, trying to shift the blame - to Obama, to the Chinese, WHO, Russians, democrats, Fauci, whoever. And his stupid minions repeat these lies, as always. 

But it's only enough to replay the video footage chronologically to be immune to these lies, because his incompetence shines like a star - lies, delusions, bad decisions, fantasies, more lies contradicting his previous lies, etc. I certainly hope he will stand a just trial for what he did. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/26/2020 at 3:53 AM, Tom Kirkman said:

Biden said today, 6/25, that 120,000,000 people died from coronavirus.  WOW.  My friends, family, people I work with, the dog groomer, the person who does my hair, my entire neighborhood have dodged a bullet!

• Haha 3

On 5/15/2020 at 11:52 PM, Jee said:

Tunnel vision has made its evolution on you.

You are blind to yourself and accusing others!  đŸ¤£

• Haha 1