Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

Brazilian Inflation Hits Lowest Level Since Mid-1990s

Although corruption is their way of life, good news is coming from Brasil. Brasil's inflation continued to slow, hitting 2.68 percent in the 12 months through the end of March. As measured by the country's key IPCA index, this is the lowest annualized rate for the month and period since the mid-1990s in Latin America's largest economy.

I hope this will stimulate an economy crawling out of a brutal recession. They have presidential elections this year and info as this one, could be just good marketing nothing more than that. Too much corruption and fraud..

Their "best product" is still the football team as well as the last 50 years..

image.png.5deac606881d7b62748bae9a89865f74.png

Optimistic? I don't know. I saw Moody’s maintained Brazil’s credit rating, but revised its outlook to stable from negative, on expectations that whoever wins October’s elections will pass fiscal reforms. Obviously, too much expectation from elections. Personaly, I believe everything will stay as same as today.

Presidential elections?! So, if you haven't already didn't heard Brazil’s former president Luiz Inacio Lula Da Silva surrendered to begin a 12-year prison term for corruption. Two days ago.  According the same media he was a leader who transformed the country. And, what now? New president, new level of corruption..