BB

Payback Time: Republican Senators turn the tables on Democrats. The difference is the Republican investigations are legit.

(edited)

UPDATE. FIRST SUBPOENA ISSUED

Senator Johnson opening Investigation into Hunter Biden Barisma. Should lead to other Joe Biden Hunter, Brother and daughter/son-in-law sweetheart federal handout deals. This part of the investigation subpoenas the Barisma D.C. PR form and  Barisma in Washington DC a whole different angle than Hunter's "bad judgement". 

Senator Graham opening Investigation into Flynn setup and Russian Hoax.  Grahm hearings in start in couple of weeks.

They should look into the Democratic 2009 Financial crisis bailouts , TALF, TARF, ETC

THE U.S. HAS BEEN DISTRACTED FOR 3 1/2 YEARS BY DEMOCRATIC RUSSIAN HOAX AND BASELESS UKRAINE IMPEACHMENT.  HARD TO BELIEVE THIS COULD ACTUALLY TAKE PLACE IN THIS COUNTRY.

. . . . AND CHINA BENEFITS

Democrats need to face reality, Hillary lost to a Reality TV personality. GET OVER IT.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 5

(edited)

This is the Q-Anon stuff where Trump isn't guilty of crimes but it's really the DEMONRATS who are guilty of crimes, isn't it. 

I swear to god, Occam's Razor has no power over conspiracy theorists. Rather than accept the evidence they want to construct elaborate alternative universes so they can uncover the secret plot. 

I was a Republican. I'm disgusted when I see Republican senators and representatives debase themselves in service to a piece of garbage like Donald Trump. Whatever Hunter Biden did in Ukraine it isn't 1/8th of what Trump's scumbag kids have done when daddy brought their unqualified inept ***** into the White House. Jared and Ivanka are the wonder fail twins. But GOP senators want to investigate Hunter Biden? Sure thing, that's totally legit. 

Edited by BradleyPNW
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

(edited)

17 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

This is the Q-Anon stuff where Trump isn't guilty of crimes but it's really the DEMONRATS who are guilty of crimes, isn't it. 

I swear to god, Occam's Razor has no power over conspiracy theorists. Rather than accept the evidence they want to construct elaborate alternative universes so they can uncover the secret plot. 

I was a Republican. I'm disgusted when I see Republican senators and representatives debase themselves in service to a piece of garbage like Donald Trump. Whatever Hunter Biden did in Ukraine it isn't 1/8th of what Trump's scumbag kids have done when daddy brought their unqualified inept ***** into the White House. Jared and Ivanka are the wonder fail twins. But GOP senators want to investigate Hunter Biden? Sure thing, that's totally legit. 

Bradley

Why not have a beer with Romney and you can commiserate over your old Republican Party and have s good cry together.  

While you're at it invite Hillary to join you two.

(I don't really believe you used to be Republican) 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Back in your bunker, Benghazi Boy, if the Democrats get arrested we'll send out a Morse code broadcast to let you know you were right after all. 

(edited)

4 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Back in your bunker, Benghazi Boy, if the Democrats get arrested we'll send out a Morse code broadcast to let you know you were right after all. 

LOL

PREDICTION: COMEY FIRST TO BE INDICTED.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

12 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Brad

The first Subpoena was issued this evening by the Senate. 

Federal prosecuted Durham isn't screwing around.  

Your Democrats have lost their minds.  Pelosi is starting to sound like Biden.  Time for her to retire. 

LOL

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

6 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Well he was drummed out of the military for drug use, then abandoned his own child with no financial support taken to a court of law and forced to pay his obligations.Next stop sitting on the board of directors on a international energy company that already has had image issues and being paid a 500k a yr for not showing up?

He seems to have a extensive backround with politics as a major lets say...Successfully directing a company...well not so much.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

As a republican i am sure that would stiffen your back with resolve and 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, BLA said:

LOL

Sorry if I touched a nerve

You responded to my post. Twice. 

16 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well he was drummed out of the military for drug use, then abandoned his own child with no financial support taken to a court of law and forced to pay his obligations.Next stop sitting on the board of directors on a international energy company that already has had image issues and being paid a 500k a yr for not showing up?

He seems to have a extensive backround with politics as a major lets say...Successfully directing a company...well not so much.

Trump's kids stole from cancer kids. But you had something to say about Hunter Biden, please continue. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/01/08/donations-to-eric-trumps-foundation-plunged-amid-scandal/#6a4d07964f4d

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Trump's kids stole from cancer kids. But you had something to say about Hunter Biden, please continue. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2019/01/08/donations-to-eric-trumps-foundation-plunged-amid-scandal/#6a4d07964f4d

Once again rumor has it...Where are the charges? In your mind living rent free. I make that statement after the conclusion of the event...Bidens events are far from over...Actually Trump is guilty of what....your overzealous imagination?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

We already know we are right. We just need to awaken others to the truth they have been suppressing and ignoring. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

Vetting Joe Biden: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19dWQ1ucBsPQyj0WuVMfXmr6DTTeG8TwKbVuWE9_Rswg/edit

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

But, but, but Hunter seems to have such a good marriage!  And his wife understands about him having a baby with a stripper.  It's not like he said grab em by the puxxx or anything.  Just strippers and blow and living!  I do feels sorry for Grandpa though, not only will he not be able to see his new grandkid until after this terrible lockdown, but some of the kids he doesn't even know about.  Not his fault though, the courts have just proven to Hunter that one of his other children is really his.  Who knew, right Hunter?  Damn kids everywhere!  Who can keep track?

Why it will be ‘months’ before Joe Biden can meet Hunter’s new baby

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BLA said:

UPDATE. FIRST SUBPOENA ISSUED

Senator Johnson opening Investigation into Hunter Biden Barisma. Should lead to other Joe Biden Hunter, Brother and daughter/son-in-law sweetheart federal handout deals. 

Senator Graham opening Investigation into Flynn setup and Russian Hoax.  

They should look into the Democratic 2009 Financial crisis bailouts , TALF, TARF, ETC

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/15502-pelosi-demands-democratic-oversight-of-cv19-relief-funds-nancy-please-convene-a-congressional-investigation-as-to-how-vp-bidens-son-hunter-was-awarded-130-million-federal-bailout-loan-for-2009-talf-program/

Democrats need to face reality, Hillary lost to a Reality TV personality. GET OVER IT.  

Turnabout's fair play.  People in glass houses and all that.

Targeting Hunter Biden, Senate panel approves subpoena for lobbying firm over Democrats’ objections

• Like 4

11 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

“ But GOP senators want to investigate Hunter Biden? Sure thing, that's totally legit. “

So regardless of your politics, are you saying that Hunter et al should NOT be investigated simply because Trump MAY have made errors of judgement?

That is like saying it is okay to beat your wife simply because your neighbor beat his.

Trump has survived many ‘investigations’, let’s play fair and see how Hunter and Joe fare at the same game.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

But, but, but Hunter seems to have such a good marriage!  And his wife understands about him having a baby with a stripper.  It's not like he said grab em by the puxxx or anything.  Just strippers and blow and living! 

Absolutely hilarious that a Trump supporter, with a straight face I assume, is able to bring up the topic of lifestyle, morals, women, marriage, etc.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ah Sen. Graham, the place where scandals go to die. He might as well be a fixer for the democrats, because every time he declares an investigation, it miraculously comes to nothing. Everything he touches turns to crap.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Jason Martin said:

Ah Sen. Graham, the place where scandals go to die. He might as well be a fixer for the democrats, because every time he declares an investigation, it miraculously comes to nothing. Everything he touches turns to crap.

Good point. He is particularly implied to be involved in the Hunter Biden arrangements.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

11 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Good point. He is particularly implied to be involved in the Hunter Biden arrangements.

Grahm is friends with Biden.  He is going after Russian Hoax.   Not Hunter. 

McConnell has done absolutely nothing to stop this sham.  These Senators that have been around for a while have unclean hands.  Most have skeletons in their own closet they don't want exposed.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Once again rumor has it...Where are the charges? In your mind living rent free. I make that statement after the conclusion of the event...Bidens events are far from over...Actually Trump is guilty of what....your overzealous imagination?

No, Trump's KIDS stole from cancer kids. Trump's crimes are separate from the ethical problems of his kids. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

But, but, but Hunter seems to have such a good marriage!  And his wife understands about him having a baby with a stripper.  It's not like he said grab em by the puxxx or anything.  Just strippers and blow and living!  I do feels sorry for Grandpa though, not only will he not be able to see his new grandkid until after this terrible lockdown, but some of the kids he doesn't even know about.  Not his fault though, the courts have just proven to Hunter that one of his other children is really his.  Who knew, right Hunter?  Damn kids everywhere!  Who can keep track?

Why it will be ‘months’ before Joe Biden can meet Hunter’s new baby

Sometimes marriages go sour, for example...

donald-trump-jr-vanessa-finalized-divorce.jpg

9 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

“ But GOP senators want to investigate Hunter Biden? Sure thing, that's totally legit. “

So regardless of your politics, are you saying that Hunter et al should NOT be investigated simply because Trump MAY have made errors of judgement?

That is like saying it is okay to beat your wife simply because your neighbor beat his.

Trump has survived many ‘investigations’, let’s play fair and see how Hunter and Joe fare at the same game.

I want them to investigate Trump. You know, that whole congressional oversight of the executive branch thing. 

Hunter = Not POTUS, not employed by the government in any capacity.
Donald = POTUS

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Jason Martin said:

Trey Gowdy banged the Benghazi investigation for years. That too was a huge bust. Are there any modern Republican led investigations that have led anywhere? The last one that went anywhere that I can remember was over twenty years ago and resulted in conclusive evidence of a blow job. So, not terribly ground shaking. 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

I want them to investigate Trump. You know, that whole congressional oversight of the executive branch thing. 

Hunter = Not POTUS, not employed by the government in any capacity.
Donald = POTUS

You missed the whole 3 years of investigations against Trump? Living under a bridge? Homeless, only get to post here when the library's open? 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You missed the whole 3 years of investigations against Trump? Living under a bridge? Homeless, only get to post here when the library's open? 

We had investigations by the House that resulted in impeachment. When it got to the senate the GOPers said, "We don't want to hear any more evidence, we know he's guilty." I paraphrased, but that's very close to what they said. I was just too lazy to look up the quotes because you didn't put very much thought into your post so why should I put a lot of effort into mine? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2