BL

Payback Time: Republican Senators turn the tables on Democrats. The difference is the Republican investigations are legit.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Crackpot. 

Your statement just shows what a misguided leftist you are. A person who cannot face truth and may not even really know what truth is. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Your statement just shows what a misguided leftist you are. A person who cannot face truth and may not even really know what truth is. 

Leftist

I'm a leftist because I think your "Obama turned the FBI into the KGB" meme is crackpot. 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jim Profit said:

Almost looks like the allegations that brought these investigations had no merit. 🤷‍♂️

That must be it. It's the only possible answer. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Leftist

I'm a leftist because I think your "Obama turned the FBI into the KGB" meme is crackpot. 🤣

I wouldn't insult the KGB with that kind of comparison. At least they knew how to do up a proper political hitjob. Obama and Comey couldn't manage to unseat a reality show front runner with bad hair and orange skin. 

It must feel terrible to be so totally owned by Trump. Like getting carjacked by a toothless bum with a squirt gun, or groped by creepy uncle joe. Just think, come november, we're all gonna vote for another 4 years. It's gonna be epic, time to buy stock in salt mines.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Jason Martin said:

I wouldn't insult the KGB with that kind of comparison. At least they knew how to do up a proper political hitjob. Obama and Comey couldn't manage to unseat a reality show front runner with bad hair and orange skin. 

It must feel terrible to be so totally owned by Trump. Like getting carjacked by a toothless bum with a squirt gun, or groped by creepy uncle joe. Just think, come november, we're all gonna vote for another 4 years. It's gonna be epic, time to buy stock in salt mines.

It sure felt terrible watching America elect IQ45 president. On the bright side, I got to see Reagan Country reject Donald in 2018. Lots of good comes with the bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Jason Martin said:

I wouldn't insult the KGB with that kind of comparison. At least they knew how to do up a proper political hitjob. Obama and Comey couldn't manage to unseat a reality show front runner with bad hair and orange skin. 

It must feel terrible to be so totally owned by Trump. Like getting carjacked by a toothless bum with a squirt gun, or groped by creepy uncle joe. Just think, come november, we're all gonna vote for another 4 years. It's gonna be epic, time to buy stock in salt mines.

image.png.94dcae93cd07a9823a49abc150755fb3.png

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Leftist

I'm a leftist because I think your "Obama turned the FBI into the KGB" meme is crackpot. 🤣

Well, ‘someone’ turned’ the FBI into a political tool just before and during the recent election, that is without question at this point.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Jason Martin said:

That must be it. It's the only possible answer. 

That's the most plausible explanation.
Why do you think Clinton foundation was exonerated while Trump foundation was dismantled?
Because they couldn't find anything against Clinton foundation, and Trump foundation was blatlantly diverting money.
That's that simple.

They were unable to find evidence of wrongdoing for Benghazi, despite the massive ressources spent on it..

Investigations are launched for allegations without merit, just for political ends..

Rejecting the most plausible explanation only to retain some ludicrous one.. Strong indicator of bias.

Edited by Jim Profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Well, ‘someone’ turned’ the FBI into a political tool just before and during the recent election, that is without question at this point.

I guess you are referring to the massively overstated Clinton email server scandal ? Which may have cost her the elections ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jim Profit said:

I guess you are referring to the massively overstated Clinton email server scandal ? Which may have cost her the elections ?

Not at all! I am referring to all the stunts Comey pulled, the Flynn scandal, the email server scandal (overstated...?), etc...

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

What about the email server ? She may have been careless and negligent, still an overstated "scandal",  no criminal charges were brought..

General Flynn put his personal business interests ahead of the country’s. Lied to the FBI. Pleaded guilty. Twice.

And the conversation between Flying and the Russian ambassador to the US happened in december 2016, after the elections, and AFAIK it wasn't public until end of january..

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/flynn-russia-calls-investigation/index.html

 

Edited by Jim Profit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jim Profit said:

That's the most plausible explanation.
Why do you think Clinton foundation was exonerated while Trump foundation was dismantled?
Because they couldn't find anything against Clinton foundation, and Trump foundation was blatlantly diverting money.
That's that simple.

They were unable to find evidence of wrongdoing for Benghazi, despite the massive ressources spent on it..

Investigations are launched for allegations without merit, just for political ends..

Rejecting the most plausible explanation only to retain some ludicrous one.. Strong indicator of bias.

Hrrm.

Plausible:
Adjective

(of an argument or statement) seeming reasonable or probable.
(of a person) skilled at producing persuasive arguments, especially ones intended to deceive.

Yes, yes. Very "plausible."

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jim Profit said:

What about the email server ? She may have been careless and negligent, still an overstated "scandal",  no criminal charges were brought..

General Flynn put his personal business interests ahead of the country’s. Lied to the FBI. Pleaded guilty. Twice.

And the conversation between Flying and the Russian ambassador to the US happened in december 2016, after the elections, and AFAIK it wasn't public until end of january..

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/flynn-russia-calls-investigation/index.html

 

I begin to see. You're a true believer. 

I however am not. Trump is a tool, I neither like nor dislike him. I neither like nor dislike any politician in the same way I neither like nor dislike insects as a group. Some are useful, and eat other insects, some are pests and need the boot. In the end they are all creepy and I don't want them crawling all over me. Especially not Uncle Joe, as he tends to get a bit handsy. Well, only if you're a little girl or a lone aide in a basement hallway. 

I think it's actually a bit sad that you are so emotionally invested in these politicians, it makes me wonder how emotionally invested you are in your stock positions. From my perspective, a position is a bit like a prison-bitch. It either puts in work on the yard, or gets shivved and left to bleed out on dirty prison toilet. I neither have, nor want to have, emotional involvement with my stock positions. In a similar vein, I neither have, nor want to have emotional involvement with politicians. 

As far as I'm concerned, Trump puts in work on the yard. He's good for business, splits the right wigs in the journalism community, and makes liberals go ape-crap over the silliest things. If anything, Trump amuses my dacryphilia, if things continue this way, I should probably take a position in whoever owns Kleenex.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Not at all! I am referring to all the stunts Comey pulled, the Flynn scandal, the email server scandal (overstated...?), etc...

Shiiitt, if Trump sent an email to anyone on his personal email server it would be impeachment time again, and the Dems would be ecsatic.  Hillary did, what, 13,000?  No problem.  Just checking to make sure the invitations to the BBQ were received.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Well, ‘someone’ turned’ the FBI into a political tool just before and during the recent election, that is without question at this point.

Sort of a broad statement, would you like to clarify so we can understand the nature of your claim? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Shiiitt, if Trump sent an email to anyone on his personal email server it would be impeachment time again, and the Dems would be ecsatic.  Hillary did, what, 13,000?  No problem.  Just checking to make sure the invitations to the BBQ were received.

Trump did do that. So did his kids and high ranking officials in his administration. Why didn't it result in impeachment? Because that was small potatoes compared to what got him impeached.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jason Martin said:

I begin to see. You're a true believer. 

As far as I'm concerned, Trump puts in work on the yard. He's good for business, splits the right wigs in the journalism community, and makes liberals go ape-crap over the silliest things. If anything, Trump amuses my dacryphilia, if things continue this way, I should probably take a position in whoever owns Kleenex.

You're projecting. Someone not proven guilty isn't guilty, someone who plead guilty two times...
Investigations that are closed without criminal charges, is more an indicator of political investigations than legitness..

HRC and BO are supposed to be the vilest people and yet they walk free, no criminal charges.. That's not coherent..

Trump university, Trump foundation, how many settled cases ?
How many taxpayer dollars spent at his properties ? How many dollars spent at his properties by corportation, by foreign powers like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain... ?

He's so much hard working he spends more time than BO golfing, remember how much it was a scandal for BO ? How many days at his properties ? How much "executive time" ?

Trump is so good at business he got hundred of millions from his father and how many bankrupcies ?
He's and so billionaire that he does everything possible to hide his real financials.. The tax papers he promised to release after he was elected.

Yes I have only the worst things to say about Trump, as you can see I'm not a victim of Trump derangement syndrom...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Jim Profit said:

You're projecting. Someone not proven guilty isn't guilty, someone who plead guilty two times...
Investigations that are closed without criminal charges, is more an indicator of political investigations than legitness..

HRC and BO are supposed to be the vilest people and yet they walk free, no criminal charges.. That's not coherent..

Trump university, Trump foundation, how many settled cases ?
How many taxpayer dollars spent at his properties ? How many dollars spent at his properties by corportation, by foreign powers like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain... ?

He's so much hard working he spends more time than BO golfing, remember how much it was a scandal for BO ? How many days at his properties ? How much "executive time" ?

Trump is so good at business he got hundred of millions from his father and how many bankrupcies ?
He's and so billionaire that he does everything possible to hide his real financials.. The tax papers he promised to release after he was elected.

Yes I have only the worst things to say about Trump, as you can see I'm not a victim of Trump derangement syndrom...

Were you responding to me? I think your tape recorder is stuck on play or something. I'm pretty sure this is the definition of TDS... 

Once you start, you just kind of keep going, it's like I'm not even here. You just have this spiel about trump, and you want to hit all these points.

Things I don't give a crap about:

1. Trump University - who cares? Not me.
2. People spending money at Trump properties - and then? Who cares.
3. Trump golfs - and then? Who cares?
4. Trump went bankrupt - and then? I mean, if you become a billionaire once, it might be luck, if you do it twice, that makes you a pimp... It means your success wasn't an accident. How out of touch can you be? This is why working people love him, we've all been close to bankrupt, we've all lost big. So this just makes Trump look awesome to anyone who isn't a pretentious upper class moron.

So even though I didn't mention any of these things you brought them up? But here's a longer list of "things I couldn't give two shits about if I had a bag full of shits and owned a large and productive shits factory":

1. If Trump makes money from his political position. All politicians do, I don't care and neither should anyone else. I hope he makes billions.
2. If Trump manually grasps attractive female pudenda.
3. If Trump dates, bones, porks, pistons, or jackhammers adult film starlets.
3. If Trump tells a joke, or says anything off the cuff that is even verifiably false.
4. If Trump talks to or makes deals with Saudis, Jews, Chinese, Russians or Martians.
5. If Trump nepotistically gives cabinet positions to his hawt daughters or the respectably lovely FLOTUS.

These are just some of the things I not only don't care about, but actually actively support. So if Trump decides to through a porn star orgy at Trump tower funded entirely by my tax money where everyone lights moist cuban cigars with $100 bills it will still be a better use of government funds than about 99% of the programs created by Democrats.

Just my 0.02.

 

  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Trump Derangement Syndrome is a condition that afflicts Trump supporters, not his detractors. Key features of TDS include irrational subservience to authority, deficits in critical thinking, and morbid investment of one's personal identity in Donald J. Trump."
 -- Jeffrey Guterman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jason Martin said:

[..]

These are just some of the things I not only don't care about, but actually actively support. So if Trump decides to through a porn star orgy at Trump tower funded entirely by my tax money where everyone lights moist cuban cigars with $100 bills it will still be a better use of government funds than about 99% of the programs created by Democrats.

Just my 0.02.

Now I understand that I misread your previous post. I feel you are someone pragmatic and rational.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Jim Profit said:

What about the email server ? She may have been careless and negligent, still an overstated "scandal",  no criminal charges were brought..

General Flynn put his personal business interests ahead of the country’s. Lied to the FBI. Pleaded guilty. Twice.

And the conversation between Flying and the Russian ambassador to the US happened in december 2016, after the elections, and AFAIK it wasn't public until end of january..

https://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/23/politics/flynn-russia-calls-investigation/index.html

 

Are you forgetting WHO was conducting the investigations? Why if it wasn't the same Commy and company on behalf of Obama and friends.

The plea thing is a stupid argument. If the FBI organizes threats against your family and wants you to plea to anything you do it regardless of the truth of the matter in order to get them out of trouble. That is an unethical practice by law enforcement but widely practiced.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jim Profit said:

"Trump Derangement Syndrome is a condition that afflicts Trump supporters, not his detractors. Key features of TDS include irrational subservience to authority, deficits in critical thinking, and morbid investment of one's personal identity in Donald J. Trump."
 -- Jeffrey Guterman

That is the definition used by sufferers of the liberal version of TDS whereby they are driven by a  feeling of an existential threat from his presidency and person. Interpret anything Trump does or says as automatically making it evil or wrong regardless of the content. Perhaps it is because if he had his way, that would be then end of a lucrative career in running other people's business and lives as you advance through the regulatory, academic, political, extortion payoff in a corporate regulatory affairs department, advocacy group, lobbyist or policy consultant and back to serving yourself at the public's expense. But I think it is that he has threatened you with removal of the claimed moral sheepskin you wear and reveal that the left are just communist wolves hungry for sheeple.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if your embassy is attacked, the place is on fire, YOUR people are dead....it is okay to do nothing, or attempt to do anything, to help.

Yep, my kind of people....HEAVY sarcasm.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Tom Kirkman said:

"Barrack Obama won’t be able to campaign for Joe Biden because he will be in Prison”

Wow, he admits the Obama investigation is for political gain.

Trump doesn't care about justice, he just wants to silence an opponent's supporter who has a large fan base.

 

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.