Dr.Masih Rezvani

Iran's first oil tanker has arrived near Venezuela

2 minutes ago, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

I agree with you
Personally, I do not consider any book absolute and I try to act according to the law of humanity
The bottom line is: Why should the Middle East always be in ignorance and not provide the ground for growth and prosperity and coming out of that book?

We should probably steer this back to tankers.  Else the reasons for the ignorance, lack of growth and prosperity, will get all pissed off and then attempt to demonstrate why it is not going to happen easily.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

An anon's update from elsewhere this morning:

=====================================

The Iranian tanker PETUNIA is now about 70 nm ESE of Grenada and about to enter the "front door" to the northern Venezuelan Coast. 1st cap shows position.

2nd cap, the orange arrows show two tankers inbound on similar tracks as the other Iranian tankers. No ID's on either yet. Personal estimate based on positions is the tanker farthest east from Barbados is FAXON just based on relative positions/speeds from the Boatfag Analysis Report, but either one could be the 4th tanker.

43604b6993a6a40f44d5857c16372187bf2d9b33dbee14ee247e10188b5cb68a.thumb.png.6a14e8d1f0dbeec0bf1e9f6b78ab0930.png

1974abd5b418836010ad4c8cee35663320a4c4f64a181fc2347af4308ecd0c3b.thumb.png.6dfe25e1e5970935eecf9d87723b7956.png

• Like 1

(edited)

On 5/23/2020 at 3:19 PM, Dr.Masih Rezvani said:

I think you were one of those families who lived in a backward village like SHADEGAN , where you quickly sold your cows and bought a flight ticket and MOVED to the United States.
In reply  to this ridiculous sentence, i have to say this, when you are unaware of such an event .

Nah, we were there with Santa Fe drilling ( Kuwait Oil).. Had a houseboy named Ali and a bodyguard assigned to us from the embassy named Goliath.

Course you weren't even thought of when we were there...however your parents did learn a little English after the fact, one word in particular...."embargo".... that's American for "starve"

Have a beautiful day!

Edited by Justin Hicks
  • Like 4

(edited)

On 5/24/2020 at 10:27 AM, Jan van Eck said:

Conasidering it is a long weekend, and a hot one, you will likely end up quite a bit more drunk!  Bravo! 

Sober since, helps to reset from time to time.

waltz

Edited by waltz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Justin Hicks said:

...however your parents did learn a little English after the fact, one word in particular...."embargo".... that's American for "starve"

Totally unnecessary and immature.  I do not believe I have ever commented on your posts before, so this is not some forum grudge. You should think yourself better.

waltz

1 hour ago, waltz said:

Totally unnecessary and immature.  I do not believe I have ever commented on your posts before, so this is not some forum grudge. You should think yourself better.

waltz

So you are one of those people who fled Iran with much money as soon as you saw the bad situation
That is, you turned your back to SHAH

Sorry, my bloodline does not run through anywhere in the Middle East.  I was commenting on something another participant said which I felt crossed the line.  Try reading it again, you may feel differently. 

Your view of history remains every bit as “questionable” as prior to my comment.

(edited)

8 hours ago, waltz said:

waltz

It wasn't directed at you @waltz :

image.png

Edited by Dan Warnick

(edited)

The Trump administration halted scheduled Iranian fuel deliveries to Venezuela Wednesday by threatening sanctions on the ships carrying the cargo, according to U.S. officials. How ya like them apples @Dr.Masih Rezvani. No way Trump was letting a free pass.

Edited by Old-Ruffneck
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 8:30 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

“Remember  US government that removed the Shah of Iran about 40 years ago and put the this regim in power in Iran “

Really! The US put this guy in power? I must have missed something here...🤔

I don't remember that either, I do remember the overthrown government of a peaceful, progressive Iran in '79 though. Then the ayatollah being in power and taking the hostages from the Embassy. Jimmy Carter was the pushover in charge(I meant President) at the time and was utterly useless in getting them freed from captivity. The president should have manned up and took them when they were weak, not cow tow to those freaks. After that it was all downhill for Iran anyway, and I mean on the world stage, not just with the US..... Religious leaders should not be allowed to run a country, it really frigs everything up for everyone. 

8 hours ago, SERWIN said:

The president should have manned up and took them when they were weak,

He tried to. Left a MC-130 and a Jolly Green burning in the desert. Bringing in Marines instead of just the 1st SOW who were trained in this kind of interdiction, every service needed a piece of hero pie.

Another attempt would have been a death sentence on the hostages. And of course the "and now what." Winning battles is easy, winning over Iran, practically impossible going in blazing.

A funny. In an act of spite the Iranians bombed the remains of the MC-130, driving the Soviet advisors nuts. Some of the best toys of the time were on that bird.

SOW is Special Operations Wing. The AC-130 captures imaginations, and they had those there too, but the MC-130 is a specialized spook bird. Nothing was going to get within blocks of the embassy. 

2 hours ago, John Foote said:

He tried to. Left a MC-130 and a Jolly Green burning in the desert. Bringing in Marines instead of just the 1st SOW who were trained in this kind of interdiction, every service needed a piece of hero pie.

Another attempt would have been a death sentence on the hostages. And of course the "and now what." Winning battles is easy, winning over Iran, practically impossible going in blazing.

A funny. In an act of spite the Iranians bombed the remains of the MC-130, driving the Soviet advisors nuts. Some of the best toys of the time were on that bird.

SOW is Special Operations Wing. The AC-130 captures imaginations, and they had those there too, but the MC-130 is a specialized spook bird. Nothing was going to get within blocks of the embassy. 

Wrong! The aircraft lost was an EC130-E...try to get your facts straight.

(edited)

I was reading there going back to irian after trump threatened irian with more sanctions and the vessels turned away 

Edited by Mc3

4 minutes ago, Mc3 said:

I was reading there going back to irian after trump threatened irian with more sanctions and the vessels turned away 

Wrong, Trump threatened the shipping companies with sanctions, their international banking facility would have disappeared.

On 5/29/2020 at 8:50 PM, Douglas Buckland said:

Wrong! The aircraft lost was an EC130-E...try to get your facts straight.

And the commanding officer on site was Col Wicker. I was his step son of a sort. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, John Foote said:

And the commanding officer on site was Col Wicker. I was his step son of a sort. 

They also had the resources to complete the mission but were called back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Foote said:

They also had the resources to complete the mission but were called back.

....Carter.

• Like 1