ronwagn

COVID 19 May Be Less Deadly Than Flu Study Finds

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I get no money.  You have to be willing to work to get free money in Canada. 

Thankfully the bars have reopened so I keep busy.  We are just heading out for taco Tuesday and beers.

Cheers

So clearly, while you argue here for continued shut down and that the disease is more deadly than it really is, you're personally happy to go out and get infected. Got it

49 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

So clearly, while you argue here for continued shut down and that the disease is more deadly than it really is, you're personally happy to go out and get infected. Got it

The pubs are still socially distancing.  Half capacity (gap tables) is actually really nice, better service and quieter.  The servers wear masks or face shields.

I'm not personally afraid, in fact I think I've already had it.

Jim, you have closed your mind and heart towards the truth and embrace whatever the MSM presents you as the Absolute Truth.

Why are you so invested in believing lies? Why do you not like it when others conclude that actually fewer people died from the Virus? Is that not a good thing?

We should ask ourselves why are the total number of deaths not higher this year than in previous years in countries like US and Sweden?

If the same article would have been published on www.liberalreview.com and Trump suddenly was opposed to it, you would immediately embrace it as "your" truth.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/24/2020 at 10:57 AM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

As the number of US victim nears 100 000 in only three months, I would say this thread aged extremely poorly. 

...and I would say that you need to pull your head out of your ass.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

The pubs are still socially distancing.  Half capacity (gap tables) is actually really nice, better service and quieter.  The servers wear masks or face shields.

https://twitter.com/CFullman30/status/1265368171160244225

Had a friend at Gulf Shores take these pics earlier... CNN while filming wears a mask but when off camera no mask is needed.... #interesting #FakeNews

EY99pN-WoAEu98b.jpg.1434ca1a2662972baef2fbe65dcd3afb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

Michigan’s governor Whitmer dining in Traverse City (which she conveniently opened before her visit to her cabin). No masks, no social distancing. All utter bull

Pile of poo

!

EY_ApDcWoAAQvpM.jpg

• Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, Radha said:

And in case you wondered, this plandemic is not the first attempt by the WHO and their allies

http://www.pharmatimes.com/news/eu_to_probe_pharma_over_false_pandemic_982876

My friend, that deserves to be pasted here for all to see.  This is not just a U.S. thing.

EU to probe pharma over “false pandemic”

4th January 2010

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) is to hold an emergency debate and inquiry this month into the “influence” exerted by drugmakers on the World Health Organisation’s (WHO) global H1N1 flu campaign.

The text of the resolution approved by the Assembly calling for the debate and inquiry states that: “in order to promote their patented drugs and vaccines against flu, pharmaceutical companies influenced scientists and official agencies responsible for public health standards to alarm governments worldwide and make them squander tight health resources for inefficient vaccine strategies, and needlessly expose millions of healthy people to the risk of an unknown amount of side-effects of insufficiently tested vaccines.”

The WHO’s “false pandemic” flu campaign is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century,” according to Dr Wolfgang Wodarg, chairman of the PACE Health Committee, who introduced the parliamentary motion. “The definition of an alarming pandemic must not be under the influence of drug-sellers,” he adds.

Dr Wodarg, a doctor and former SPD member of the German Bundestag, says that the “false pandemic” campaign began last May in Mexico City, when a hundred or so “normal” reported influenza cases were declared to be the beginning of a threatening new pandemic, although there was little scientific evidence for this. Nevertheless the WHO, “in cooperation with some big pharmaceutical companies and their scientists, re-defined pandemics,” removing the statement that “an enormous amount of people have contracted the illness or died” from its existing definition and replacing it by stating simply that there has to be a virus, spreading beyond borders and to which people have no immunity.

These new standards forced politicians in most states to react immediately and sign marketing commitments for additional and new vaccines against swine flu, through “sealed contracts” under which orders are secured in advance and governments take almost all responsibility. “In this way, the producers of vaccines are sure of enormous gains without having any financial risks. So they just wait until WHO says ‘pandemic’ and activate the contracts,” says Dr Wodarg.

“In January, we will arrange an emergency debate about the influence of the pharmaceutical industry on the WHO, and 47 parliaments all over Europe are going to be informed. Following this, we will initiate an investigation and hearings involving those responsible for the pandemic emergency. The aim is that none of the pharmaceutical companies under any circumstances must be allowed to make their influence felt on pandemic emergencies,” he went on.

“The victims among millions of needlessly vaccinated people must be protected by their states, and independent scientific clarification should provide evidence and transparency for national and, if necessary, European courts,” added Dr Wodarg.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

17 minutes ago, Radha said:

Michigan’s governor Whitmer dining in Traverse City (which she conveniently opened before her visit to her cabin). No masks, no social distancing. All utter bull

Pile of poo

!

EY_ApDcWoAAQvpM.jpg

If anyone thinks this virus has not turned into a purely political tool by the Democrats/Left,  they must be deaf, dumb and blind.

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Today, I again revisited October 18, 2019.  On that date...

“Opening ceremony of 2019 Military World Games in Wuhan, China”

Long video - 1:58 mark is the UN thing        https://youtu.be/gCdAY-AOG-o

and

EVENT 201 (with links to direct videos)   Held on October 18th, 2019.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/

Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Highlights Reel  (12 minutes) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Great Response! 1

On 5/23/2020 at 12:52 PM, Jason Martin said:

I don't really get colds or flus. I have a particularly robust immune system. But then I'm one of those crazy ice bath people who takes vitamin d and c a lot and does yoga. I don't know if that really helps, but I "think" it helps. The key word in Placebo Effect is "effect".

Are you, me and (i'm assuming) @Ward Smith the only bio-hackers here? I've been going round my head about doing a post about the 'Informational Theory of Aging' but I'm not sure if anyone here is into genetics.

IMO, some of the biggest news ever (yes, I typed ever) was announced last September in David Sinclair's book 'Lifespan' but I'm not sure if thats an interest in this forum. It will effect everything as far as I can tell.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

If anyone thinks this virus has not turned into a purely political tool by the Democrats/Left,  they must be deaf, dumb and blind.

It's a global phenomenon, you ridiculous person. It affects the whole world, but currently, the USA have the most dead, because they have the stupidest president in the world who dissolved the national pandemic team and sabotaged the pandemic response proposed and executed by the healthcare professionals. He alone has killed by his stupidity and incompetence more Americans than all terrorists of the world combine. 

Take a moment to savor the thought and its impact. 

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

It's a global phenomenon, you ridiculous person. It affects the whole world, but currently, the USA have the most dead, because they have the stupidest president in the world who dissolved the national pandemic team and sabotaged the pandemic response proposed and executed by the healthcare professionals. He alone has killed by his stupidity and incompetence more Americans than all terrorists of the world combine. 

Take a moment to savor the thought and its impact. 

Oh, sweet Yoshi!  The Left does not exist only in my mind.  They exist all over the world.

I'm not going to address your other accusations, simply because they have been addressed already, by many others, many times.  And as every one of them said as they gave up on you, you refuse to absorb the facts and continue to repeat your inane Yoshi-facts.

Take a moment to savor that nobody cares what you spew, other than to frown at the smell of it.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Radha said:

Pile of poo

!

EY_ApDcWoAAQvpM.jpg

Is she the one who banned buying paint?

There must have been a few men who breathed a sigh of relief when that happened 😂

• Haha 2

Yes, being out in nature is so dangerous!!!!

After the lockdown started in NY, 66% of all new cases were locked up people. And they were so surprised :)

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Are you, me and (i'm assuming) @Ward Smith the only bio-hackers here? I've been going round my head about doing a post about the 'Informational Theory of Aging' but I'm not sure if anyone here is into genetics.

IMO, some of the biggest news ever (yes, I typed ever) was announced last September in David Sinclair's book 'Lifespan' but I'm not sure if thats an interest in this forum. It will effect everything as far as I can tell.

After some years of experience I've learned not to cast too many pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you. Nevertheless, I'm a big fan of biohacking as it were. But a lot of what I do is just health management because I have a incurable and largely untreatable genetic disorder. 

• Haha 1

J

7 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Oh, sweet Yoshi!  The Left does not exist only in my mind.  They exist all over the world.

I'm not going to address your other accusations, simply because they have been addressed already, by many others, many times.  And as every one of them said as they gave up on you, you refuse to absorb the facts and continue to repeat your inane Yoshi-facts.

Take a moment to savor that nobody cares what you spew, other than to frown at the smell of it.

A perfect example of the communist propaganda spewing idiot, just another ignorant shill repeating what they are told. All while living in a country that ALLOWS them to do this because where they live has freedom of speech. If this gut lived in China we wouldn't even know he exists, let alone ever hear his OPINION. I just don't understand why they spew all this crap about the free countries when they haven't bothered to go to this "great" place that they keep telling us about. Probably doing this while drinking their sidewalk coffee shop coffee and using their I-Phone, the ultimate symbol of free market economies around the world. Tiny minded little losers that aren't smart enough to appreciate the freedom they actually have while pushing the agenda of a suppressive government they obviously understand very little about. Stupid is as stupid does..... Doesn't Yoshi hail from Canada? If they were in China spewing crap about the government they would be in a "re-education" camp by now...

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, El Nikko said:

I can't laugh too much, fishing was banned in the UK 😐

Can't have you infecting the fishies on the Left.  However, I have heard that if you had explained that you only intended to fish on the Right side of the boat they would have let you go.  Makes about as much sense, doesn't it? 

(edited)

4 hours ago, Jason Martin said:

After some years of experience I've learned not to cast too many pearls before swine, lest they turn and rend you. Nevertheless, I'm a big fan of biohacking as it were. But a lot of what I do is just health management because I have a incurable and largely untreatable genetic disorder. 

Pearls before swine.... I like it! This is going in my quiver of clever comebacks!

Edited by Strangelovesurfing