Marina Schwarz

Tesla Preparing Launch of Model Y

I was very surprised to read that Tesla's planning to launch toe Model Y next November. hey haven't even ramped up the Model 3 production to its target rate and they're moving on to the SUV? Sounds too optimistic.

• Like 1

That's classic ADHD--moving on to one task before completing the first. In all fairness, though, people with ADHD are often pretty successful as adults because they get crap done. I guess we'll see. It's ambitious, if nothing else.

• Like 1

Get your sh*t together first. Then announce the new model. Classic Tesla to mix up the conversation up a bit. It's ambitious - I really do hope it happens. But it's definitely a long shot. 

Jumping from one model to another without finishing the first one doesn't seem as an ambition but pure madness. And what when he fails this too? Can we expect announcement of another model? 

This guy is everything but crazy. Impossible deadlines are very effective tactic. They may be very tough for investors  but Tesla' success outweighs all the others. 

• Like 1