Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MK

Sudan Rice claims Russians are behind recent US riots

(edited)

Susan Rice, Obama’s NSA claims this is another Russian meddling in US election. Russians want Trump to win, among chaos and obvious diversion from current economic problems caused by Covid epidemic.

Edited by Marcin2
Typo

Its not my comment- its from Anatoly Karlin well known russian blogger account

As I keep saying, Russiagaters are perhaps the most hardcore Americanophobes on this planet. They believe that a few Russian shitpoasters on Twitter intimately control the political behavior of 330 million Americans.

I can barely imagine a more self-degrading national victimization narrative.

But if half of Americans really insist upon it to some extent or another… who am I to argue. It’s ultimately rather flattering to us. Jews reading the Völkischer Beobachter, etc.

On 6/1/2020 at 9:52 AM, Marcin2 said:

Susan Rice, Obama’s NSA claims this is another Russian meddling in US election. Russians want Trump to win, among chaos and obvious diversion from current economic problems caused by Covid epidemic.

LMAO, are we back on this topic AGAIN. The Russians did this, the Russians did that. The Russians are scaring my kitty cat....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SERWIN said:

LMAO, are we back on this topic AGAIN. The Russians did this, the Russians did that. The Russians are scaring my kitty cat....

i thought it was a joke when it was first mentioned by zerohedge, but it later proved to be right ( Susan Rice really said this)

I find this ridiculous to think that Russians or any outsiders could start the riots, the same as you.

I had to look it up, and I was correct, this woman is nothing more than a demonrat shill. She was in the clinton and odumbo administration but Bush didn't have anything for her to do. Hmmmmm, kinda tells you somthin', don't it?