1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Nothing in his post was a call to violence or promoting civil war.

I'm guessing there were deleted posts. 

@BradleyPNW isn't here to foster debate, he's an anarchist having fun throwing bombs and disrupting conversations. I'm assuming PNW means Pacific Northwest, where I also live and I'm guessing he doesn't have the guts to go out on the streets of Seattle and join his ideological brethren, so he's rabble rousing here instead. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

45 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm guessing there were deleted posts. 

@BradleyPNW isn't here to foster debate, he's an anarchist having fun throwing bombs and disrupting conversations. I'm assuming PNW means Pacific Northwest, where I also live and I'm guessing he doesn't have the guts to go out on the streets of Seattle and join his ideological brethren, so he's rabble rousing here instead. 

While guessing you are pretty much spot on. Portland has become somewhat of a safe haven for the movement.  A few yrs ago the mayor was so supportive of that movement he actually got himself into hot water shall I say with the local traditional liberal's.

This bunch tried to zone middle/upper class housing with budget housing/rental properties...meaning the neighborhood's  were going to lose there character was the word.

That went only so far...then suddenly just like magic its gone poof up in smoke.

Today Wheeler the warrior (same mayor) was fielding public questions...One question...will you defund  the police dept...The answer...yes we are looking at it..

The guy never learns....no law enforcement surrounding the metro will even come into Portland to assist the local disputes...Soon the liberal governor will have to come in and shut him down again..

Whenever Antifa agendas are attempted the community suffers social and financial distress. I hope Barr finds some of the big money behind them and has his way with them..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

(edited)

On 6/4/2020 at 6:15 AM, Ward Smith said:

Your "story" is unadulterated BS. there's no way the "Christian" scholars would send a "papal committee" to investigate. You're just making things up Frank. And yeah, everyone sees right through your sock puppets. 

I don't know what they teach you in schools over the ocean (probably strange things, considering how many people have problems with concepts like spherical Earth, evolution theory or climate change), but there was a time that the only true Christian church was the one answering to the Pope in Rome - all others were simply heretics. And the predominant power leading the conquest of the new world was catholic Spain, especially in southern and central Americas. 

The "story" is not "BS", because I remember reading it in a history book many years ago. But you T-cultists are keen to dismiss incomfortable facts without real arguments, right? As to your babbling about "sock puppets", I will chalk that one to plain old stupidity. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura

22 hours ago, Tom Kirkman said:

@BradleyPNW You are full of shit.

You are put on notice. Your IP is logged.

Continue with your shit, action will be taken.

No apologies.

You want to see the country burn, then you belong in prison.

Am. I. Clear?

Think before you comment.

uh, you can't take what you dish out?  I recall many posts of yours denigrating a certain leader in China, graphically and textually. The graphic posted by 'Bradley' reflects the times. Doubtful it is his work, so, if you are offended, you should direct your ire to the artist or 1st publisher.

Your self-assumed role of vigilante is disturbing.  But you need not incur the trouble of reporting anything to any authority,  As you are a US citizen, in the USA, your own fascist security apparatchiks are many steps ahead of you, and have recorded all you have posted and all you have read on your monitor.  So relax, your big brother is taking care of you.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

I don't know what they teach you in schools over the ocean (probably strange things, considering how many people have problems with concepts like spherical Earth, evolution theory or climate change), but there was a time that the only true Christian church was the one answering to the Pope in Rome - all others were simply heretics. And the predominant power leading the conquest of the new world was catholic Spain, especially in southern and central Americas. 

The "story" is not "BS", because I remember reading it in a history book many years ago. But you T-cultists are keen to dismiss incomfortable facts without real arguments, right? As to your babbling about "sock puppets", I will chalk that one to plain old stupidity. 

You, a CCP sock puppet pretending you know more than me about the Catholic Church, when I spent more than 12 years getting educated by them is hilarious. I note how you and @frankfurter always just happen to post around the same time, just happen to say the same things in different ways and just happen to upvote each other. All coincidence I'm sure. 

• Great Response! 3

3 hours ago, frankfurter said:

uh, you can't take what you dish out?  I recall many posts of yours denigrating a certain leader in China, graphically and textually. The graphic posted by 'Bradley' reflects the times. Doubtful it is his work, so, if you are offended, you should direct your ire to the artist or 1st publisher.

Your self-assumed role of vigilante is disturbing.  But you need not incur the trouble of reporting anything to any authority,  As you are a US citizen, in the USA, your own fascist security apparatchiks are many steps ahead of you, and have recorded all you have posted and all you have read on your monitor.  So relax, your big brother is taking care of you.

Let me guess, you came in on an anonymous IP address yet again to talk about another country's big brother apparatchiks?  Dude, you work for big brother

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

7 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

WOW! you don't know crap about Christianity. The Catholic Church lost a lot of their juice back in the late Middle ages when Protestantism was on the rise by the likes of Martin Luther and the other Calvinists. The Original colonists of the US came here for Religious freedom from the Church of England and The Catholic Church, among other reasons. Spain had minimal influence on North America north of Mexico other than California.Christianity is still the predominant religion int the US and it isn't all Catholic

• Like 3

(edited)

18 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

You, a CCP sock puppet pretending you know more than me about the Catholic Church, when I spent more than 12 years getting educated by them is hilarious. I note how you and @frankfurter always just happen to post around the same time, just happen to say the same things in different ways and just happen to upvote each other. All coincidence I'm sure. 

Ha ha, Ward, it doesn't occur to his algorithm that his "history books" were written by the same CCP that has total control of his "mind" now.  

Edited by Dan Warnick
occor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/5/2020 at 3:04 PM, Geoff Guenther said:

You might change this a bit.  A quick search and I see that

So far as I can tell, though, Trump is the only one who had the police chase away the priests before he attended church.

So you have established that Obama Bush (W) and Carter were A holes who didn't care about disrupting the churches they attended. The White House could host a service for the president and invited parishioners. No need to harass a whole Church and its worshipers with Secret Service security so that the President can have his communion in public.

• Like 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 6/5/2020 at 3:35 PM, BradleyPNW said:

Why were they asked to leave? 

Donald was embarrassed because he got caught hiding in a bunker. Somehow, team Donald came up with the idea to show Donald outside to overcome that embarrassment. So they decided to gas American citizens to make that happen. 

I believe it has been well established that the parks police did the gassing and it was because of the looting, not the protests. As others point out, if you mute the CNN videos and look at the looting in the background then their reporting comes out as fake. They are telling the truth.. There were peaceful protesters. But they were being used by the looters as a buffer to protect them from the police.

Your and CNN's readings of this are purely political. You drop the salient items and only tag what supports the narrative you want to portray. The actual facts are that looters were tear gassed and protesters not reacting to the looting around them, and reporters not reporting about the looting, were somehow innocents who were targets for gassing. At least in most places the protesters help the police catch the looters and vandals rather than stand in the way and think that makes them "innocent".

That the president's retinue of secret service and journalists was on the way is entirely separate from the event of the tear gas release at the rioters.

I see just the entirely usual misreporting, as if the journalists and you are only paid for telling particular stories, and reporting the main facts in an event is not worthwhile.

Makes you what we think you are.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

So you have established that Obama Bush (W) and Carter were A holes who didn't care about disrupting the churches they attended. The White House could host a service for the president and invited parishioners. No need to harass a whole Church and its worshipers with Secret Service security so that the President can have his communion in public.

Tell that to Laura and Barbara Bush!  You think W. wanted to get up on Sunday and go to church?  LOL!

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

22 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I believe it has been well established that the parks police did the gassing and it was because of the looting, not the protests. As others point out, if you mute the CNN videos and look at the looting in the background then their reporting comes out as fake. They are telling the truth.. There were peaceful protesters. But they were being used by the looters as a buffer to protect them from the police.

Excuse me? The National Guard, the police and even prison riot guards were called in.

While you might exist in your own little made-up world where everyone got things wrong before the God-like Trump arrived, the rest of us actually see what's going on.

Trump is so embarrassed at his aborted attempt at becoming a military strong-man that he is pulling the National Guard out of the city. The military brass and four former Chiefs of Staff have roundly criticized him for his terrible handling of this entire affair, including the military response in DC.

We are fortunate that the military right now is refusing to turn the US into a banana republic. Long may they continue to do so.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Excuse me? The National Guard, the police and even prison riot guards were called in.

While you might exist in your own little made-up world where everyone got things wrong before the God-like Trump arrived, the rest of us actually see what's going on.

Trump is so embarrassed at his aborted attempt at becoming a military strong-man that he is pulling the National Guard out of the city. The military brass and four former Chiefs of Staff have roundly criticized him for his terrible handling of this entire affair, including the military response in DC.

We are fortunate that the military right now is refusing to turn the US into a banana republic. Long may they continue to do so.

What person of authority or responsibility  would not intervene in a chit show of the DC riots.

You do understand that over 100 police officers were hospitized during that 3 day riot...And no...riots..violent riots are not tolerated in the US..To that note where was the DC mayor? She has a sworn oath to protect and not further any violent cause.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

4 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

What person of authority or responsibility  would not intervene in a chit show of the DC riots.

You do understand that over 100 police officers were hospitized during that 3 day riot...And no...riots..violent riots are not tolerated in the US..To that note where was the DC mayor? She has a sworn oath to protect and not further any violent cause.

Hold on a minute. The people outside the Whitehouse that were attacked by the military were protesters. Don't you go pretending that protesters and rioters are the same thing. That's as bad as saying all cops are crooked.

The protesters were not causing any issues. The military gassed them and shot rubber bullets and chased the priests away from the church. All of that was just to get Trump a photo op.  There was no other reason to attack that group of protesters.

Any Christian who thinks it's ok for Trump to use the military to attack a church obviously needs to reevaluate who their God is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

A Christian would never use tear gas and rubber bullets to clear a crowd for a photo op. A Christian would never use a bible for political gain. A Christian would never use a church, that he does not attend, for a photo op and for political gain. Trump is not a Christian, Trump made that very clear in his actions on June 1, 2020.

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Hold on a minute. The people outside the Whitehouse that were attacked by the military were protesters. Don't you go pretending that protesters and rioters are the same thing. That's as bad as saying all cops are crooked.

The protesters were not causing any issues. The military gassed them and shot rubber bullets and chased the priests away from the church. All of that was just to get Trump a photo op.  There was no other reason to attack that group of protesters.

Any Christian who thinks it's ok for Trump to use the military to attack a church obviously needs to reevaluate who their God is.

Hi Jeff.  Do take the time to watch the entire interview and note the details gleaned.

Attorney General William Barr on "Face the Nation," June 7, 2020

• Upvote 1

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hi Jeff.  Do take the time to watch the entire interview and note the details gleaned.

Attorney General William Barr on "Face the Nation," June 7, 2020

Given that sources say that Barr ordered the attack, it doesn't surprise me that he's trying to blame it on other things. The government used the same tactics in the Civil Rights era. Barr may well spend years in prison for attempting to turn the military on the people.

For a perspective of what happens when it becomes the military vs the people take a look at Ret. Gen. Vincent K Brooks essay https://www.militarytimes.com/opinion/2020/06/06/dismay-and-disappointmenta-breach-of-sacred-trust/ or read what Gen. Mattis or Gen. Powell had to say.

Edited by Geoff Guenther
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Given that sources say that Barr ordered the attack, it doesn't surprise me that he's trying to blame it on other things. The government used the same tactics in the Civil Rights era. Barr may well spend years in prison for attempting to turn the military on the people.

For a perspective of what happens when it becomes the military vs the people take a look at Ret. Gen. Vincent K Brooks essay https://www.militarytimes.com/opinion/2020/06/06/dismay-and-disappointmenta-breach-of-sacred-trust/ or read what Gen. Mattis or Gen. Powell had to say.

Now Jeff.  I just love to entertain you.  You absorb the details so well.  Watch this video from behind the rioters on Saturday night:

Scenes from the May 30 George Floyd Uprising in DC

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2020 at 6:34 PM, notsonice said:

Peaceful Protesters Were Gassed Outside The White House So Trump Could Get A Photo Op At A Church

"I am the president of law and order, and an ally of all peaceful protesters," the president said as police gassed and confronted peaceful protesters just yards away. Does law and order mean gassing peaceful protestors to get a photo op in front of a church he does not attend? A new moral low from our Leader. I never thought he could stoop so low, I am wrong.

Based on false information IMHO. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

And the rioters are so proud of themselves on the night of the 31st.

Third night of fighting for George Floyd escalated rather than stopped by Mayor's curfew

You realise that the military's attack on the church came before curfew, don't you? What you're posting is completely irrelevant.

asg65lbqqm351.jpg

Edited by Geoff Guenther

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

A Christian would never use tear gas and rubber bullets to clear a crowd for a photo op. A Christian would never use a bible for political gain. A Christian would never use a church, that he does not attend, for a photo op and for political gain. Trump is not a Christian, Trump made that very clear in his actions on June 1, 2020.

Lmao....are you so sure...The story of biblical history demonstrates that is not to quite true...actually BS. Tread carefully here your in over your head making such a statement. I do believe believe there once was a rather significat christian that cleared out a temple with use of force...

Actually to that point ...Trump raising the bible would infuriate the progressive left to beyond reasoning....Or have you forgotten the anger rage and peaceful riot during the Democratic convention accepting the christian platform....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Geoff Guenther said:

You realise that the military's attack on the church came before curfew, don't you? What you're posting is completely irrelevant.

asg65lbqqm351.jpg

Oh my goodness.  Now the military is attacking the church.  The things one will believe when one wants to believe.

So you didn't watch the full Barr interview, did you?  Bless your heart.  If you had you would have heard that they were moving the barricades and, based on the last 3 days/nights of rioting and over 100 officers injured, the Park Police (don't confuse that term with "mall cops") gathered sufficient forces to face an unpredictable, and dangerous crowd.  I guess they figured sending out some meter maids wouldn't be enough.  But you don't care.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 6/3/2020 at 11:15 PM, Ward Smith said:

Your "story" is unadulterated BS. there's no way the "Christian" scholars would send a "papal committee" to investigate. You're just making things up Frank. And yeah, everyone sees right through your sock puppets. 

Few poor people could even read in those days. Eventually they learned though. We actually do have functionally illiterate people around the world though. Many are in our cities with very expensive educational systems that are not very effective. 

https://www.heritage.org/education/commentary/high-public-school-spending-dc-hasnt-produced-desired-outcomes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PjW6KJmKDEqqrTVZyGwWK36YTvr46Axo9WDkY90WtU4/edit

Edited by ronwagn

11 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Oh my goodness.  Now the military is attacking the church.  The things one will believe when one wants to believe.

So you didn't watch the full Barr interview, did you?  Bless your heart.  If you had you would have heard that they were moving the barricades and, based on the last 3 days/nights of rioting and over 100 officers injured, the Park Police (don't confuse that term with "mall cops") gathered sufficient forces to face an unpredictable, and dangerous crowd.  I guess they figured sending out some meter maids wouldn't be enough.  But you don't care.  

According to one of the priests, both clergy and laity were chased from the church.

"Instead, law enforcement gassed peaceful protesters—including clergy members handing out water and supplies—so that the president could conduct a totally nonreligious performance of solidarity with Christians that managed to alienate the leaders of a church who see it as a part of their mission to get along with the president. It was a remarkable, and wholly unnecessary, act of aggression. Trump bulldozed the door to St. John’s when the key was sitting right in front of him."

https://slate.com/human-interest/2020/06/st-johns-church-rector-rob-fisher-trump-photo-op.html

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1