Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

"A Higher Loyalty" Book Of Former FBI Director James Comey is Already Shaking U.S.

James Comey is drawing fire. Let's say, bestseler “A Higher Loyalty” is the first book of ex-FBI director. Comey, who was abruptly fired by President Trump on May 9, 2017, has worked in three administrations, "and his book underscores just how outside presidential norms Trump’s behavior has been — how ignorant he is about his basic duties as president, and how willfully he has flouted the checks and balances that safeguard our democracy".(NYT) James Comey just got into war with Donald Trump. In his tweet which is reaction on Comey's book,  President Trump called Comey as a "weak and untruthful slime ball" and a "proven LEAKER & LIAR".... Most sensitive part of book could be Comey's compares Trump's administration to a Mafia organization...Will be continued.

I'm assuming he's not making any money off this tell-all. 

As I remember from earlier he's the only one who didn't sign a nondisclosure agreement that President Trump wants everyone to sign. And, now we have result. Hurricane.

I’m not inclined to support any book written by former gov’t employees.That being said the timing may benefit Comey, we will see...

Ok. But when a former director, FBI director, writes such a book then it's not just blah, blah... And, first reactions are very sharp. Where there is smoke, there is a fire, also.

Liberals... Weren't you calling Comey every bad name under the sun when he was investigating Hilary? Republicans.... didn’t you goofballs praise Comey while he was investigating Clinton? Circle? No. Comey was a professional.

I think he is truthful, but was thinking to much of himself when he involved himself in the campaign. What does he mean by "A Higher Loyalty"? Loyalty to yourself, maybe.

7 minutes ago, ThunderBlade said:

I think he is truthful, but was thinking to much of himself when he involved himself in the campaign. What does he mean by "A Higher Loyalty"? Loyalty to yourself, maybe.

What job doesn’t require loyalty?

Once an FBI agent always an FBI agent...Any FBI agent that's been privileged to secret or top secret information and his career is subject to certain restrictions on their speech and habits.

• Upvote 1

FBI agreed to review 16,750 pages of Comey records a few months ago Still waiting. Maybe it could be a second half of this game.