MM

Tesla Says Humans In, Robots Out

Musk blames Model 3 production hell on robots on CBS This Morning. Now says humans are underrated.  

Is this softening the blow for missing Model 3 targets yet again? 

• Upvote 1

First it was all about the robots - now that they aren't reaching production it's the robots fault. Give more jobs to humans! I'm concerned Elon is loosing his footing with all of these problems. Announcing profitability this year...announcing model y and tesla trucks. hmmm. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CMOP said:

First it was all about the robots - now that they aren't reaching production it's the robots fault. Give more jobs to humans! I'm concerned Elon is loosing his footing with all of these problems. Announcing profitability this year...announcing model y and tesla trucks. hmmm. 

Tesla's investors sure are a loyal bunch, but I'm guessing that even they have limits. Musk should tread carefully--Tesla really needs a win, and soon.

• Like 1

There’s no perfect process in any company, but Musk really needs to stop over-promising. Or maybe that’s robots’ fault too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So the emperor has no clothes after all. Humans are essential.

On 4/16/2018 at 10:16 PM, Paul Richards said:

Hopefully he will also reconsider his warnings on AI....

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/06/elon-musk-warns-ai-could-create-immortal-dictator-in-documentary.html

I am getting behind schedule preparing for my new robo-overlords.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BcFHvEpP7A

Doubt it. He's not the only one to warn about AI -- so is Bill Gates and so was Stephen Hawking, which definitely has me worried. But I don't think I'll live long enough to see the new overlords so that's okay.