Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainman

Following the Big Money

Thinking from a purely investment perspective, I'm only watching the Big Capital, and it truly seems to be shifting to ESC. For the first time to my knowledge, Big money is moving quite aggressively into other areas of energy because they want a portfolio that is capable of mitigating risks of varied nature. The market seems to be speaking now, instead of just politics. What really catches my eye is BlackRock, which is pretty much the new king of Wall Street with a huge ESG portfolio and promises of multi-billions more to come. 

So have we gotten to to the point where it all makes $$ sense?  

You are not the only one who has looked and made any conclusions for his benefit

(edited)

That's a pretty old thread but I think that BlackRock is doing well now. Just watch the chart from the last year of their indexes. I noticed a stable increase of the shares cost during the last year, and continues during this one too. I suppose that their indexes will continue to grow as you predicted. I hope you invested some of your money and became richer than before, lol. I guess I'm far away for being such a pro like you, but I usually read plenty of trading tips to become better. I guess I'm not a newbie anymore, but still, I need plenty of experience to become a better trader.

Edited by ChonsPonl

(edited)

BlackRock has always been ahead of the curve, except that getting portfolio shares is quite difficult. You can get around the system if you have the skill to work with stocks and buy shares. But mutual accounts aren't allowed everywhere, and the company in that area doesn't always allow you to buy up cent accounts to sell even 0.1% shares. Try testing it and get a full analysis at https://forexstore.com/fxhelix to see the reporting history. Maybe there will be open opportunities to build a portfolio to invest in. But you are going to get dividends. In what way?

Edited by Pullrian

On 6/5/2020 at 5:50 PM, rainman said:

Thinking from a purely investment perspective, I'm only watching the Big Capital, and it truly seems to be shifting to ESC. For the first time to my knowledge, Big money is moving quite aggressively into other areas of energy because they want a portfolio that is capable of mitigating risks of varied nature. The market seems to be speaking now, instead of just politics. What really catches my eye is BlackRock, which is pretty much the new king of Wall Street with a huge ESG portfolio and promises of multi-billions more to come. 

So have we gotten to to the point where it all makes $$ sense?  

Blackrock is in charge of "making the rules" for ESG and how corporations are rated in that regard.  One should discover who virtually owns Blackrock.  Welcome to The Great Reset and all the Tyranny it contains.

MONOPOLY – Who owns the world?  reveals what entities do own and control all the Big Corporations and Media conglomerates.  Think about this when you see news and government reports...who are the real owners behind the scenes of the public narratives?  While many people suffer from brain fuzz and will never actually LOOK at the evidence, it is all there for an individual to easily verify.

I strongly encourage people to watch at least the first half of the following VIDEO.  You can easily verify the facts. 

The ownership of the Corporate Controlled Media is also demonstrated.

MONOPOLY – Who owns the world? – Tim Gielen

https://odysee.com/@Turricano:5/Monopoly-Who_Owns_The_World:9

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/25067-monopoly-–-who-owns-the-world/

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Like the rest of the top-tier market players, BlackRock squeezes out the oil market alongside investing in green energy. "The market seems to be speaking now, instead of just politics" - it always has been. The political situation affects the market directly, so they are interconnected. Big companies don't give a shit about political stuff until it touches their field of interest. I can say it from my experience. After my clothing business expansion via https://innovation-park.eu/, I was recommended to make my business more "politically correct". Nevertheless, it brought me some profits, so...

Edited by KenziMac
Ads are not allowed

Question is what kind of Investor you are. If you hold a portfolio with AA+ Ratings and annually Dividends  Energy Companies should be in your portfolio. The same with Pension Funds.

Companies like Tesla don‘t match. those qualifications. Be smart and avoid medial hyped Green Companies. Many of them list 100% - total loss as example Companies investing in Forestry and Dividends should be  paid after 10 years or so.

• Like 1

I am sure that he has his strategies like every business person. I am sure that to have his success, it is necessary to start creating your path, not trying to follow his. I am sure that everyone who wants to achieve big money will be able to do that with the right motivation. Only if you trust in your further success and want to gain money, you'll start searching for information online, and you'll start finding sites  that will help you through your career. My advice would be to stop looking at others and start working by yourself.

(edited)

If you're thinking about investing, you need to change your mind and stop thinking about it. Right now. You can't talk and think about money all the time. For many, the end justifies the means. I don't understand why we're not talking about processes, but only about results. When I, for example, do investments, I already imagine the result at the end of bonza spins withdrawal time. And I like to engage in the process itself to fill a personal account.

Edited by PaulLind

On 7/9/2022 at 5:44 PM, PaulLind said:

If you're thinking about investing, you need to change your mind and stop thinking about it. Right now. 

Wait for the crash then go nuts. If you’re really smart, go short at the crash before buying afterwards.