Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainman

Following the Big Money

Thinking from a purely investment perspective, I'm only watching the Big Capital, and it truly seems to be shifting to ESC. For the first time to my knowledge, Big money is moving quite aggressively into other areas of energy because they want a portfolio that is capable of mitigating risks of varied nature. The market seems to be speaking now, instead of just politics. What really catches my eye is BlackRock, which is pretty much the new king of Wall Street with a huge ESG portfolio and promises of multi-billions more to come. 

So have we gotten to to the point where it all makes $$ sense?  

You are not the only one who has looked and made any conclusions for his benefit

(edited)

That's a pretty old thread but I think that BlackRock is doing well now. Just watch the chart from the last year of their indexes. I noticed a stable increase of the shares cost during the last year, and continues during this one too. I suppose that their indexes will continue to grow as you predicted. I hope you invested some of your money and became richer than before, lol. I guess I'm far away for being such a pro like you, but I usually read plenty of trading tips to become better. I guess I'm not a newbie anymore, but still, I need plenty of experience to become a better trader.

Edited by ChonsPonl