SK

Oil Falls As Trump Tweet Blasts OPEC

3 hours ago, James Soderberg said:

OPEC needs to have high prices to support the valuation of the ARAMCO offering. They will wait till its sold and then turn up the production without regard for pricing. 

First Trillion dollar company. They have to manipulate the market to get that Trophy. 

• Like 1

would be find $70.00,$75.00 range,if the gouvernement stop putting taxes at the minute its going down,we should pay around 95or 97 cents at the pump right now ,they asked for vote on june ,no thanks

• Like 1

On Thursday of last week,  across most States,  the price of gasoline went up 27 cents per gallon between the hours of 10 am and noon.

In my City,  gasoline went from $2.42 at 9 am to $2.69 at noon est.

This is a HUGE price increase for one day.

Reportedly the WHITEHOUSE website was deluged with email complaints to WHITEHOUSE.gov,  and phone calls from average citizens.

Hours later,   Trump sent his tweet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Illurion said:

On Thursday of last week,  across most States,  the price of gasoline went up 27 cents per gallon between the hours of 10 am and noon.

In my City,  gasoline went from $2.42 at 9 am to $2.69 at noon est.

This is a HUGE price increase for one day.

Reportedly the WHITEHOUSE website was deluged with email complaints to WHITEHOUSE.gov,  and phone calls from average citizens.

Hours later,   Trump sent his tweet.

Yes it's quite an increase! Gas adds up - you're looking at couple extra bucks if you fill up at least 20$ worth. Go citizens for complaining - it's their right. 

for sure some people should not drive. lol

Sounds like to me theres plenty of oil to go around, but I also believe that people honestly will pay for watever it takes to keep there cars going...I really do.

Im curious though why would have OPEC have already mined so much oil they have it waiting on boats to be used?????seems like the ocean may wonder the same thing right. :( take only what you need from it

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, valarie said:

for sure some people should not drive. lol

Sounds like to me theres plenty of oil to go around, but I also believe that people honestly will pay for watever it takes to keep there cars going...I really do.

Im curious though why would have OPEC have already mined so much oil they have it waiting on boats to be used?????seems like the ocean may wonder the same thing right. :( take only what you need from it

@valarie people will pay for what it takes them to get around. However, it's going to be a lot tougher to survive when food goes up as well. 20 cents here and there not a big deal - but when your whole life becomes more expensive - i think a lot of people will think twice about filling up their gas and look to carpooling.