Douglas Buckland

Enough is Enough...

On 6/16/2020 at 8:49 AM, El Nikko said:

He's your problem now hahahaha!!!

Don't send him back like you did with Piers Morgan or we can't be friends anymore 😂

Fan-F**cking-Tastic!  LOL!

• Haha 3

Looks like they are intent to burn down all of Portland now. Maybe the few remaining smart people can escape in time.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Radha said:

Looks like they are intent to burn down all of Portland now. Maybe the few remaining smart people can escape in time.

What do you have?  Any live feeds?  What's up?

(edited)

Twitter  really has gone BLM-SJW '1984' mode on steroids. 

Had my new account suspended for simply suggesting that Anthony Joshua (very rich British black Boxer) put his money where his mouth is and invest in some businesses that generate real jobs for black people. AJ had made some speech to black people about only using black owned shops etc. 

Context - mad rush of people (mostly black) going to buy Nike trainers in Oxford street. No social distancing. As Nikes are made by virtual slaves in China and elsewhere I suggested AJ fund 'BLM trainers'. Issue shares to black people and set up a factory in black predominant area and create an ethical product. He shouldn't  spend it all on (whitey built) Bentleys, Lamborginis etc. 

Thats hate speech apparently hence my suspension. Have appealed FWIW.....

About 4 weeks ago I reported a post that said 'All White women should have big black cocks forced down their throats so they get to feel what its like' Not quite sure what the connotation is here?

Twitter rejected my complaint that this was hate speech, had racist overtones  and had the potential to encourage violence against women 

Edited by NickW
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Jaiden Grayson, one of the CHOP organizers, speaks to documentary filmmaker Ami Horowitz.

"Every day that I show up here, I'm not here to peacefully protest," Grayson told the "U.N. Me" filmmaker, who also embedded himself in Minneapolis protests earlier this month.

"I'm here to disrupt until my demands are met," Grayson continued. "You cannot rebuild until you break it all the way down."

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Good thing my reality doesn't depend on your perception. 

Dude, your reality depends on drugs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Wait, hold that thought and get back to me later. I'm still struck by awe that a moron who talks to himself on Twitter got elected to the nation's highest office. 

Annotation 2020-06-16 205607.png

I sense you have a some issues with that messaging...perhaps the resistance greatest fear. Trump speaking to those Americans who have no desire to engage politically...The silent majority...The unquantafible blocks of people that elected him in the beginning and the message is I will not go away.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I sense you have a some issues with that messaging...perhaps the resistance greatest fear. Trump speaking to those Americans who have no desire to engage politically...The silent majority...The unquantafible blocks of people that elected him in the beginning and the message is I will not go away.

Me: "Fake News! The ramp was VERY slippery and dangerous."
Also Me: "You were very brave to walk down that ramp."
Me: "I was brave. Did you see me run the last ten feet?"
Also Me: "I did, you were strong like a bull!"
Me: "I was strong. Not even a handrail."
Also Me: "Yes, you were very brave."
Me: "Yes, I was brave. I like you."
Also Me: "I like you, too."
Me: "Momentum. Did you like that word I used? Not everyone knows what that word means, but I do."
Also Me: "Yes, a very big word." 

Annotation 2020-06-17 101242.png

• Rolling Eye 1

Did anybody notice how easy it was for Jan dismember Bradley in this thread.  

And now Bradley is back for more.  If pettiness were a positive attribute Bradley could be Gandhi!

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

In case anyone's curious, @Tom Kirkman has quit his position as a volunteer moderator.

Tom may or may not be your cup of tea but, for my money, he is a great guy that has been the backbone of this forum.

I hope he comes back in some way, shape or form.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 5

Always liked Tom's contributions. But I can't blame him if he is sick and tired of all the ignorant hatred that is showing up everywhere online these days.

• Like 2

(edited)

Endless war! Endless hate! Eternal rage! 

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever! And ever!

Nonstop insults! Unstoppable battles! Immortal yelling! Imperishable conflict! Deathless anger! Perpetual loathing without end! 

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on!

Edited by Zhong Lu

7 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Endless war! Endless hate! Eternal rage! 

Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever! And ever!

Nonstop insults! Unstoppable battles! Immortal yelling! Imperishable conflict! Deathless anger! Perpetual loathing without end! 

And on and on and on and on and on and on and on!

If you want to know the Globalists wet dream it's this Orwell quote

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I do not support the liquidation of any monuments in Poland and the US because they are testimonies of history and how people evaluated certain events at a given moment

. Anyway, slavery was something different at the end of the 18th century and something else in the mid-19th century.

It is also true that in many European countries, especially Eastern and Central Europe, there was no slavery in the nineteenth century but there was a serfdom system covering about 80% of the population.

Although the serf was not a slave, his rights were also very limited.

Is the undoubted racism in the US is different matter even in the first half of the 20th century on an equal but separated doctrine is southern states and is undoubtedly one of the many flaws in the image of America.

Only the monuments of the founding fathers at the end of the eighteenth century I woudl surely not demolish because slavery was by the first country Great Britain abolished only at the beginning of the XIX century and then it was not considered something reprehensible at that times.

The further fate of the black population is more reprehensible the more we approach modern times.

(edited)

How Russians dared to remove Staline statues ? How Germans dared to remove Hitler statues ? This is historicide, plain and simple...

Edited by Jim Profit

On 6/17/2020 at 2:48 PM, Dan Warnick said:

What do you have?  Any live feeds?  What's up?

AFAIK Radha posts always amount to disinformation.. Should it be different this time ?

Trump opposed to removing Theodore Roosevelt's statue from outside Museum of Natural History

Could Democrats be planning to use all this monuments toppling to get Obama's face added to Mt. Rushmore?  Just a thought I had after reading the linked article.  If so, should Obama, as the first (half) black American President, be added to Mt. Rushmore?  I know many are adamantly opposed to all things Obama, but he was the first.

(from the article)

The move was announced by the museum on Sunday and comes amid anti-racism protests across the United States and the world after the death of an unarmed black man, George Floyd, in police custody on May 25 in the United States.

The statue shows Roosevelt on a horse, with a Native American man and an African man by his side. It stands prominently on a plinth outside the museum’s main entrance, overlooking Central Park.

Roosevelt’s face is also one of the four presidents - along with George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Abraham Lincoln - whose faces are cast in 60-foot-high granite sculptures at the Mount Rushmore National Memorial in South Dakota.

On 6/17/2020 at 12:32 PM, Dan Warnick said:

In case anyone's curious, @Tom Kirkman has quit his position as a volunteer moderator.

Tom may or may not be your cup of tea but, for my money, he is a great guy that has been the backbone of this forum.

I hope he comes back in some way, shape or form.

If that is what he told you...

In reality the paid mods got sick of his extremism and he couldn't take it when they told him to tone it down.

You can't be a moderator when you are extremely biased.

• Downvote 1

On 6/17/2020 at 9:21 PM, Radha said:

is sick and tired of all the ignorant hatred that is showing up everywhere online these days.

He spreads most of that via memes.  It's his full time job working for the politburo. #trumpElectionMemes

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

If that is what he told you...

In reality the paid mods got sick of his extremism and he couldn't take it when they told him to tone it down.

You can't be a moderator when you are extremely biased.

Now you're just making sh*t up. 

Tom was quite clear on what happened here. He got angry with people inciting physical violence, and threatened to report them to the FBI. The site owners asked their legal department if this would be an issue, and lawyers, being lawyers, gave some mealy mouthed reply and Tom was advised to cease and desist. It had nothing to do with so called extremist views. Just because the MSM declares all right wing "extreme right" or "far right", while calling all left wing "left". That's just indoctrination in action. And you fell for it. Again. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

Now you're just making sh*t up. 

Tom was quite clear on what happened here. He got angry with people inciting physical violence, and threatened to report them to the FBI. The site owners asked their legal department if this would be an issue, and lawyers, being lawyers, gave some mealy mouthed reply and Tom was advised to cease and desist. It had nothing to do with so called extremist views. Just because the MSM declares all right wing "extreme right" or "far right", while calling all left wing "left". That's just indoctrination in action. And you fell for it. Again. 

Try again.

He was embarrassing the site with BS.  Like literally "overthrow the government, arrest all democrat mayors" treasonous shit.

"Don't test my almighty moderator powers!"

He totally lost it!  Probably was hangry from not eating properly. 

"I eat nothing but fat and then starve myself for days."  FYI the brain likes carbohydrates.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Try again.

He was embarrassing the site with BS.  Like literally "overthrow the government, arrest all democrat mayors" treasonous shit.

"I eat nothing but fat and then starve myself for days."  FYI the brain likes carbohydrates.

Nope. 

Unlike you, Tom uses his real name. Right off the bat that shows more mettle then you've demonstrated. Furthermore, given that this is oil price dot com one would imagine that, oh, i don't know freaking oil knowledge is important? Tom knows more about the industry in his toe jam than you can manage period. That is why he was a moderator here, and was on the rigzone site before that. 

But the oil industry is attacked constantly from all sides, from morons who believe in fairy farts and pixie dust that will magically replace all the fuels, plastics and fertilizers that the oil industry produces. Trying to engage with those morons is trying to say the least. Tom was never fired, he simply quit. Enough was enough and it wasn't fun anymore. Many of the best people have left, sick of constant attacks from the ignoratti like yourself. I rightly criticise you for being so clueless about your own industry in Canada. Your income, your pension, your way of life is dependent on that industry, and you're just too clueless to figure that out. Your country has 3 industries and 2 are dead and the third is on life support, but you're constantly on here criticizing the USA. Look in the dam mirror. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Try again.

Interesting pointing out what is actually occurring is BS. It is happening, In the next few days I shall post pictures of downtown Portland Oregon. 

Entire city blocks are shutdown, businesses have left community. There are over 10000 people waiting for unemployment checks. 

Portland has a community activist running the police dept, surrounding communities will not let their police depts assist the Portland police. 

The governor has put into place a no evictions ruling for the last 90 days. Right now she is 're appropriating federal money to pay these landlord's. The city is paralyzed...still standing yes..The question is how long.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Nope. 

Unlike you, Tom uses his real name. Right off the bat that shows more mettle then you've demonstrated. Furthermore, given that this is oil price dot com one would imagine that, oh, i don't know freaking oil knowledge is important? Tom knows more about the industry in his toe jam than you can manage period. That is why he was a moderator here, and was on the rigzone site before that. 

But the oil industry is attacked constantly from all sides, from morons who believe in fairy farts and pixie dust that will magically replace all the fuels, plastics and fertilizers that the oil industry produces. Trying to engage with those morons is trying to say the least. Tom was never fired, he simply quit. Enough was enough and it wasn't fun anymore. Many of the best people have left, sick of constant attacks from the ignoratti like yourself. I rightly criticise you for being so clueless about your own industry in Canada. Your income, your pension, your way of life is dependent on that industry, and you're just too clueless to figure that out. Your country has 3 industries and 2 are dead and the third is on life support, but you're constantly on here criticizing the USA. Look in the dam mirror. 

As if.  Tom posted nothing but pro-trump garbage.  Nothing about Oil except fantasies.

Oil Prices have to do with making money.  I don't mine the shit nor did Tom.

Why does Canada come into this?  That is your only argument? "but he is Canadian!"

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1