Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ff

National Guard kills again

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-military/2020/06/09/investigators-man-fatally-shot-on-night-of-protests-was-killed-by-kentucky-national-guard-rifle/

"David McAtee was killed May 31 while he was cooking at his eatery miles away from the downtown demonstrations. Louisville Metro Police and National Guard soldiers were in the area responding to a report of a crowd gathering when the shooting occurred.... J. Michael Brown, secretary of the state’s executive Cabinet, said Tuesday that Kentucky State Police investigators examined shrapnel from McAtee’s body and matched it to rifles carried by National Guard members."

Many here condemned me earlier in the strongest terms for stating the National Guard was a murderous force. Well, now you have your proof.  The victim was miles away from the conflict zone.  As if Kent State and many other murders prior and since were insufficient proof.  Extra-judicial killings are another hallmark of a fascist state. 

[I know... the above should be posted to the prior discussion, not a new one. But I have yet to determine how to search for prior discussions, as I see no buttons or search bars showing on my web browser.]