Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodent

Tesla Board to Give Musk the Boot?

Shareholders suck--that's about all I have to say. It's all about profit 100% of time, and not about innovative growth or future vision. Shareholders are small-minded. 

1 hour ago, TraderTate said:

Shareholders suck--that's about all I have to say. It's all about profit 100% of time, and not about innovative growth or future vision. Shareholders are small-minded. 

That's why many oil majors are focused on dividends rather than on getting the job done. It's smart because it keeps shareholders happy for a while, but in the long run, it's a mistake. 

It's a guy with 12 shares proposing it. So basically someone with no real stake in Tesla's success wants to oust Musk as chairman "for the good of the company".Let's take a wild guess how that's going to turn out.

I agree with this proposal. Removing Musk as chair and letting him stay on as CEO make a lot of sense. Should be an independent chairman like a lot of British companies and an increasing number of American ones.

• Like 1

They obviously forgot what happened after Apple's decision to remove Steve Jobs. Elon Musk is Tesla, just like Steve Jobs was Apple. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, BlackTortoise said:

They obviously forgot what happened after Apple's decision to remove Steve Jobs. Elon Musk is Tesla, just like Steve Jobs was Apple. 

If you can oust Ronald McDonald from McDonald's, you can oust Musk from Tesla. 

• Upvote 1

Musk has a lot in common with his namesake Tesla. Tesla had great ideas but Edison got most of the credit and nearly all the money. Musk seems to have built a giant Ponzi scheme, he is a great visionary and salesman. I hope he succeeds but would not bet on it. Shareholders will not be so forging if he does not show results soon. 

• Upvote 2