Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KH

Merkel - Trump: NATO Chief Plays Down Concern Over US Troop Plans In Germany

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

pffft... "I have the record & the reources to defeat you"? Who is still standing for President? You just proved the point that Eyes Wide Open made to you?

The question specified, "actual financially successful people." Did you want to modify the terms? 

Annotation 2020-06-17 194026.png

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Bradley posting Rumor Has it and psycho babble is indeed a low bar. Citing a political opponent who donated 500 million to clean up the Democratic party as a objective and well founded source?

Failure again,have you not noticed each and every time the Democratic leadership use Rumor Has It failure always follows. As we speak Adam Schiff is hiding under the banner of sovereign immunity and in his own country.

Repetition  of failure is by itself a definition of insanity..Rumor Has It...a game for losers..never ending losers

Your Antifa conspiracy theory guy, right? 

(edited)

6 hours ago, BLA said:

Bradley

Don't you have concern voting for Biden, a man that has a serious decline in cognitive function.  

Have you seen some of his video clips where he can't put a thought together, starts mumbling then just stops. It's sad. 

I'm not crazy about Trump. I didn't vote for him.

If Biden is elected it obvious Joe won't make it thru the four year term the way he is now failing.  

Can't the Dems replace him before their convention ?   The DNC needs to reason with him.  Get him to withdraw. 

Wouldn't anyone do a better job than Trump?  Even Fox News is very concerned about Trump.

IMG-20200612-WA0025.jpg

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 6/17/2020 at 10:46 PM, Hotone said:

Wouldn't anyone do a better job than Trump?  Even Fox News is very concerned about Trump.

IMG-20200612-WA0025.jpg

No Biden with dementia is not better than Trump.

First what does Fox News have to do with this.  Who cares what Fox News says. 

What Planet are you from.  You think Trump is responsible for the Coronovirus, the resultant economic downturn, and the murder of George Floyd.  You are either an uneducated dolt or a sick depraved mind.

I asked a serious question for a serious discussion and you start your "Hate Trump" crap.   

I don't care for Trumps demeanor and most of his policy . . . .  BUT the Democratic party would rather nominate a candidate that is obviously showing the onset of dementia.  That's no joke. That's the best the party has ? 

I posed the possibility of the DNC reasoning with Biden and getting him to step down and be replaced. 

It's beyond me how half the country will vote for  a presidential candidate that has clear sign of dementia. That scares me.  

Today Biden's handlers limit his exposer to 15 minutes of the public time a day and that is usually scripted for him. Biden can't even get thru some thoughts without turning it into a mumbled incoherent dribble.  How in the world will he function as President which is a 24/7 high stress job.  Is his wife going to be the surrogate President ? 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 3

Just now, BradleyPNW said:

Your Antifa conspiracy theory guy, right? 

I live among them...actually have drinks with them...theory no reality yes.That came to be thru my children 2 of them attended the University of Portland...prime hunting grounds of the far left....Rich white kids dumb as a box of rocks....LAMO at least that is their perception. Keep it going i actually enjoy this interaction.

A note here: A battle tactics, draw you adversary out into the open. Right now id say the resitance movement is about as exposed as it gets. The trojan horse comes to mind, i do believe that was a precursor to Trumps campaign..

Mean while does antifa know it is being doxed...after a few weeks they know now..it seems someone has been keeping tabs.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/06/15/a-mysterious-plane-circled-over-portland-protests-for-hours-the-u-s-marshals-service-wont-say-if-its-theirs/

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Hotone said:

IMG-20200612-WA0025.jpg

It is called a playhouse 90....stay tuned hot one...

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I live among them...actually have drinks with them...theory no reality yes.That came to be thru my children 2 of them attended the University of Portland...prime hunting grounds of the far left....Rich white kids dumb as a box of rocks....LAMO at least that is their perception. Keep it going i actually enjoy this interaction.

A note here: A battle tactics, draw you adversary out into the open. Right now id say the resitance movement is about as exposed as it gets. The trojan horse comes to mind, i do believe that was a precursor to Trumps campaign..

Mean while does antifa know it is being doxed...after a few weeks they know now..it seems someone has been keeping tabs.

https://www.wweek.com/news/2020/06/15/a-mysterious-plane-circled-over-portland-protests-for-hours-the-u-s-marshals-service-wont-say-if-its-theirs/

As to the original intent of this thread...Merkel pay you bills to the UN and build your own army...Burn lng and quit spending money on green energy It seems she cant afford to defend her own country...very sad.....Imagine that Audacity of thought.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

Many years ago, as Russian tanks threatened to overrun Berlin from the Allies, we had a few thousand troops there with light military equipment.  The idea was not that they would be able to fight the Russians, but rather they were referred to as “trip wire” troops.  The point was that the Russians knew if they attacked them, it would start a war.  Considering the speed and lethality of our missile system, that is all we need in Europe now.  Stationing huge numbers of troops and many of their families, with all the supports needed to do so, is a huge waste of taxpayer dollars.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

According to you, a self-made $60 billion dollar businessman revealing NYC business community sentiment regarding Donald's business aptitude and his loss of enormous inherited wealth is psychobabble but Anitfa conspiracy theory is real. 

• Rolling Eye 1