BB

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

(edited)

These numbers even when Biden' handlers have (1) kept him out of the public, (2) limited his very few video appearances to less than 15 minutes, (3) has not had a press conference in 3 months and (4) they scripted the few video appearances he did make.  

Nothing says that if Biden withdraws Bernie Sanders is the replacement.  The DNC can name our best candidate.

ARTICLE #1

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/06/19/poll-finds-more-than-half-believe-biden-is-in-the-early-stages-of-dementia-n2570975

"Zogby Analytics conducted the online survey of 1007 likely voters between Jun. 1 and Jun. 2, so a number of Biden gaffes have happened since then."

THE ARTICLE #2 :

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

The survey, released Wednesday, said 55 percent of likely voters think “it was more likely that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent think it was less likely.”

The poll found 56 percent of independents think “Joe Biden had early-onset dementia.” Seventy-seven percent of Republicans believe so, while nearly a third of Democrats, 32 percent, believe it.

Sixty percent of young voters, those aged 18-24 and 50 percent of 65 or older voters believe Biden is in cognitive decline.

Perhaps the most startling numbers: 71 percent of union voters think it is “more likely” Biden is suffering from the disease, while 61 percent of Hispanic voters think so.

Zogby analyzed:

Truth be told, Biden has not looked that great in his few video appearances, and has yet to really hit the trail with a winning message due to Covid-19. At some point the former vice president will need to be his best if he is going to win over voters, and appeal to important swing voters in order to defeat President Trump. Right now voters have questions concerning Biden’s mental health and stamina, but will it cost him votes in November is undiagnosable at the moment.

There have been numerous examples during the campaign of Biden appearing to demonstrate cognitive decline. For example this year's Democratic Primary where Biden stepped up to a microphone and said, ' ZHi, I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for U.S. Senate".  

Democrats need to reason with him. Have him withdraw.  Now that the country is opening up those believe he is in early stages of dementia will only increase. I'm afraid the swing voters will go to Trump or not vote at all based on Biden' health.  We need a new Democratic candidate.

Edited by BLA
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

Whereas the majority of 'regular voters' believe Trump voters are in a later, and perhaps final, state of dementia.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

14 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

Whereas the majority of 'regular voters' believe Trump voters are in a later, and perhaps final, state of dementia.

Define regular voter's...i cannot recall any as of late.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Meredith Poor said:

If by "regular voters" you mean the mouth breathing, MSM programmed, useful idiot Demoncrats, you're absolutely correct. So even while it is obvious to everyone that Biden can't even form a coherent thought, the TDS crowd can't recognize that, and grasps at every straw that Trump might not have been accurate about the 13th place past the decimal point to claim he's out of it. 

Get Biden out of the basement. Let's see what he's made of. After all, he'll have his finger on the nuclear trigger, God knows we don't want him thinking it's the TV remote. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

If by "regular voters" you mean the mouth breathing, MSM programmed, useful idiot Demoncrats, you're absolutely correct. So even while it is obvious to everyone that Biden can't even form a coherent thought, the TDS crowd can't recognize that, and grasps at every straw that Trump might not have been accurate about the 13th place past the decimal point to claim he's out of it. 

Get Biden out of the basement. Let's see what he's made of. After all, he'll have his finger on the nuclear trigger, God knows we don't want him thinking it's the TV remote. 

92621536_137051747872959_8966341707595513856_n.jpg

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

10 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

Meredith

Wouldn't we be better off having the DNC address the situation with Joe quietly behind the scenes now and put a sure thing like Cuomo in his place ? 

Or do you want to continue in denial and lose to that Trump again because we don't have the foresight to take action while we can.

Aside from losing to Trump, I'm even more concerned about his conditioning worsening in office.  That's scary. That will make the party look foolish. We need a Cuomo.  He can handle the 24/7 job and associated stress.  He would easily beat Trump.  

It's now or never. Not much time.  Blame it on a heart condition or something else.  Just get Cuomo in. 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Define regular voter's...i cannot recall any as of late.

I would agree, that is a problem. Sort of like having the 'no-hoper' Labour seats in the north of England voting for Boris Johnson. 'The natives are restless'.

6 hours ago, BLA said:

Meredith

Wouldn't we be better off having the DNC address the situation with Joe quietly behind the scenes now and put a sure thing like Cuomo in his place ? 

Or do you want to continue in denial and lose to that Trump again because we don't have the foresight to take action while we can.

Aside from losing to Trump, I'm even more concerned about his conditioning worsening in office.  That's scary. That will make the party look foolish. We need a Cuomo.  He can handle the 24/7 job and associated stress.  He would easily beat Trump.  

It's now or never. Not much time.  Blame it on a heart condition or something else.  Just get Cuomo in. 

The idea that the DNC is going to simply 'drop in' Coumo is pretty much like 'dropping in' Hubert Humphrey in 1968, after Bobby Kennedy was shot. This is a formula for utter chaos. Backroom deals are horror shows. One of the problems in '68 was that Humphrey had never campaigned or debated. The Democrats have a bigger 'bench' then ever. It should be possible to find someone out of the group that campaigned and faced the cameras.

19 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

The idea that the DNC is going to simply 'drop in' Coumo is pretty much like 'dropping in' Hubert Humphrey in 1968, after Bobby Kennedy was shot. This is a formula for utter chaos. Backroom deals are horror shows. One of the problems in '68 was that Humphrey had never campaigned or debated. The Democrats have a bigger 'bench' then ever. It should be possible to find someone out of the group that campaigned and faced the cameras.

In case nobody informed you, drop this one in and you've got the Demoncrat Dream Team all wrapped up in one:

image.png.2eb8c7ad53e072728fefea01cc130756.png

• Haha 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

In case nobody informed you, drop this one in and you've got the Demoncrat Dream Team all wrapped up in one:

That's the conspiracy theory going around DC.  That the DNC realizes that Biden is losing his facilities.  If they pull him Bernie will claim the nomination.

So .   .   .   .   .  put Hillary in as VP , win the election, let Biden play President for a year, then have Biden resign for health reasons .   .   .  .  .  Voila

PRESIDENT HILLARY 

Edited by BLA

8 minutes ago, BLA said:

That's the conspiracy theory going around DC.  That the DNC realizes that Biden is losing his facilities.  If they pull him Bernie will claim the nomination.

So .   .   .   .   .  put Hillary in as VP , win the election, let Biden play Predident for a year, then have Biden resign for health reasons .   .   .  .  .  Voila

PRESIDENT HILLARY 

I would not put it past them.  Anything to get her in and get her legacy.  I have no problem with a woman president and there are a number of conservative women that would make good candidates, but NOT HILLARY.  I'm sure she has been working on her first 100 days road map for over 30 years, and I am also sure it would set democracy and conservatism back at least 30 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There are far worse scenarios than the above. After all, Hillary Clinton is smart and knowledgeable. I'm not a member of her fan club but at least she has some modicum of balance and a sense of what makes the world go 'round.

HOWEVER, the nightmare scenario is much more nefarious and scary. Biden is a straw man at this point--maybe he has always been. By that he is amenable to just about whatever the DNC tells him to do--including whom to choose for VP. 

The 25th Amendment to the Constitution, Article IV, allows 14 individuals--the VP and the Cabinet--to remove a sitting president by reason of incapacitation or utter lack of fitness. We could easily wind up with Stacey Abrams, who is profoundly unequipped, as president.

A six-thousand-dollar functional MRI scan of the brain can readily detect dementia. The $100 Montreal Cognitive Test can do it too. It is truly amazing to me that we are marching toward a contest between a 74 y/o man and a 77 y/o man--with an incidence of cognitive dysfunction of about 20% in that age group--and there is no screening for early dementia. I doubt very seriously that Mr. Biden could pass these tests and to make him a laughingstock is an un-American thing to do. However, we are doing so many things that are un-American, I suppose one more won't destroy the flag.

Nor will, I hope, President Stacey Abrams.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Donald can drink water from a cup and bravely walk down a ramp with leather soled shoes. An amazing individual, indeed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

A dream for Republicans, you mean....

22 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

A dream for Republicans, you mean....

She was a dream for Democrats, right up until she wasn't. 

But hey, she got a participation trophy right? 

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Donald can drink water from a cup and bravely walk down a ramp with leather soled shoes. An amazing individual, indeed. 

Wait until you get in your seventies, my friend. I'd like to believe that my cognition is sound. However, my gait is not. As a former skier, hiker, mountain-climber, horseman, runner, I now walk methodically. I suspect it looks somewhat like our president's careful gait. 

But it's really not any president's gait that I'm concerned with. After all, that good Democrat's gait--you know FDR--was metallic and rarely seen. But he led us through the bulk of the war, hammered out deals with Stalin amd Churchill, then another one with the old Saudi king. 

This president, as all men, has both ticks and flees. I think we must cheer on our leader. For that reason, I cringe when I think about Mr. Biden stepping up to the microphone and saying, "Hi, I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for U.S. Senate." 

For the masses of people who don't like Mr. Trump and would replace him, I believe a functional MRI brain scan showing an utter lack of the usual hallmarks of dementia in Mr. Biden's brain would be reassuring. To be perfectly fair, I believe Mr. Trump should have one as well. 

This isn't a country that is run by a presidential footrace or water-drinking contest, but by brain-power. Psychopathy occurs in 1:100 of all men. Dementia in the eighth decade of life is about 20%. A functional MRI picks up both. The scan costs about $6,000. It should be a prerequisite test for the Oval Office. Let the chips fall where they will. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Here's a short 13 minute and 42 second video of Donald detailing his very slippery ramp victory and proving he can drink a glass of water. I'm surprised the general didn't say, "Sir," -- his fictional admirers always say sir -- "Sir, I won this medal for bravery but after watching you run that last ten feet in leather sole shoes I'm going remove this medal from my chest and place it on yours." 

Thirteen minutes. Rambling about walking down a ramp. I don't need to see an fMRI to know he cray-cray. 

(edited)

Link below was pre-dementia Biden. Good for a laugh as he makes promise about President Obama.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rrmbsKW0d7c 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

There are far worse scenarios than the above. After all, Hillary Clinton is smart and knowledgeable. I'm not a member of her fan club but at least she has some modicum of balance and a sense of what makes the world go 'round.

It is truly amazing to me that we are marching toward a contest between a 74 y/o man and a 77 y/o man--with an incidence of cognitive dysfunction of about 20% in

Need to amend the Constitution: Just as there is an age req of 35 to run for President, I think a top end requirement should be age 70.  I know of no one over the age of 70 who has not lost it in some fashion, or cannot work more than 4 hours a day(real hours) at MOST.   Same should be true of the supreme court.  If you are over 70, goodbye, retire with dignity please.  We need the supreme court to work more than 2 days a month...

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Donald .   .   .   . An amazing individual, indeed. 

You're a lying dog faced pony soldier 

LOL

Edited by BLA
  • Haha 2

(edited)

6 minutes ago, BLA said:

Sky News : Biden Cognitive problems can no longer be ignored. 

Below is a 6 minute Sky News piece on Joe Biden's cognitive decline.

Edited by BLA

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Thirteen minutes. Rambling about walking down a ramp. I don't need to see an fMRI to know he cray-cray. 

You're an ace diagnostician!

3 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Wait until you get in your seventies, my friend. I'd like to believe that my cognition is sound. However, my gait is not. As a former skier, hiker, mountain-climber, horseman, runner, I now walk methodically. I suspect it looks somewhat like our president's careful gait. 

But it's really not any president's gait that I'm concerned with. After all, that good Democrat's gait--you know FDR--was metallic and rarely seen. But he led us through the bulk of the war, hammered out deals with Stalin amd Churchill, then another one with the old Saudi king. 

This president, as all men, has both ticks and flees. I think we must cheer on our leader. For that reason, I cringe when I think about Mr. Biden stepping up to the microphone and saying, "Hi, I'm Joe Biden and I'm running for U.S. Senate." 

For the masses of people who don't like Mr. Trump and would replace him, I believe a functional MRI brain scan showing an utter lack of the usual hallmarks of dementia in Mr. Biden's brain would be reassuring. To be perfectly fair, I believe Mr. Trump should have one as well. 

This isn't a country that is run by a presidential footrace or water-drinking contest, but by brain-power. Psychopathy occurs in 1:100 of all men. Dementia in the eighth decade of life is about 20%. A functional MRI picks up both. The scan costs about $6,000. It should be a prerequisite test for the Oval Office. Let the chips fall where they will. 

And i salute your thought process, intellectually sound well reasoned and just the right amount of edge..

• Like 1