BB

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

On 6/21/2020 at 6:58 PM, Meredith Poor said:

Whereas the majority of 'regular voters' believe Trump voters are in a later, and perhaps final, state of dementia.

That indicates TDS on those who you consider normal. You are obviously not reality based IMHO. Your statement says a lot about you. 

• Like 1

Which would be even more embarrassing if he wins.  

(edited)

On 6/21/2020 at 7:58 PM, Meredith Poor said:

Whereas the majority of 'regular voters' believe Trump voters are in a later, and perhaps final, state of dementia.

. . . . . .  Even if true the majority of Trump voters DO NOT have their finger on the NUCLEAR BUTTON . . . 

Meredith , the DNC has to address now.  If they wait we'll be defeated in November. 

Edited by BLA

(edited)

Biden is unfairly called weak when it comes to addressing the recent rioters , looters and anarchist.  This couldn't be further from the truth.  

One only has to look back at how Biden handled a gang member named Corn Pop when he was a life guard.  He told Corn Pop to get off the diving board for not wearing a bathing cap.  When Corn Pop met Biden with a razor blade outside the pool Biden grabbed a rusty chain and ended the confrontation. 

Biden learned a number of life lessons as a lifeguard.  He often speaks about how he would let young children rub the hair on his legs up and down.

I know confronting a gang leader named Corn Pop would send shivers down my spine.  

These Biden experiences are some of the greatest political anecdotes of all time and should be taught at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. 

If Biden can handle gang leader Corn Pop , handling rioters, looters, anarchist and Trump will be easy. 

Seriously Now .   .   .   .  the DNC has to address the Biden nomination now.  They need to reason with him and ask him to withdraw.  A recent poll of Democrats found that after President Obama Governor Cuomo is the most trusted person in the party.  He can easily beat Trump.  The DNC needs to act now.  

Edited by BLA

12 hours ago, ronwagn said:

That indicates TDS on those who you consider normal. You are obviously not reality based IMHO. Your statement says a lot about you. 

In 'reality', we are all insignificant blobs of protoplasm on a piece of rock orbiting an insignificant star in a 'nowheresville' galaxy. We all live in the world we create for ourselves.

• Great Response! 1

3 hours ago, BLA said:

. . . . . .  Even if true the majority of Trump voters DO NOT have their finger on the NUCLEAR BUTTON . . . 

Meredith , the DNC has to address now.  If they wait we'll be defeated in November. 

Who is 'we'?

• Haha 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

Who is 'we'?

Democrats and Independents

Edited by BLA

(edited)

On 6/21/2020 at 7:51 PM, Ward Smith said:

If by "regular voters" you mean the mouth breathing, MSM programmed, useful idiot Demoncrats, you're absolutely correct.

More than half of your beloved Americans!

Glad you think the majority of Americans are idiots. I agree!

Your next post will probably be about how smart the US is and how China is stealing your technology. Err silicon valley is blue...

Edited by Enthalpic

Must be hard to hate your neighbours.

6 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

In 'reality', we are all insignificant blobs of protoplasm on a piece of rock orbiting an insignificant star in a 'nowheresville' galaxy. We all live in the world we create for ourselves.

It seems that way to the materialist, but not to me. I see a Divine Plan in all things. Fortunately, all things will work out for the best in the long run. That is my conviction. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Must be hard to hate your neighbours.

We don't hate our neighbors. We hate their ignorance but try to inform them. We should love all people. We hate the evil people DO but not the person. That is the Christian way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Lets face it bi- party system and the power of incumbent makes it obvious that half of US senators are in dementia or brain dead. They are just facade of various interest groups. Nowhere in the world there is such over representation of very very old people as is in US politics.

Guys as old as Trump and Biden should never start for election campaigns, these guys are way too old.

Biden if elected would have 78 at inauguration, Trump nearly 75.

It is the time to write memoirs not start a very difficult, stressful and mentally demanding job.

Nancy Pelosi could be a mother of Barack Obama, and Obama retired from politics but she still is glued to her many functions in Democratic Party effectively bringing it down.

Edited by Marcin2
typo
  • Like 1

So it is not only a Biden problem it is consequence of American political system, best characterrized as oligarchy.

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Marcin2 said:

So it is not only a Biden problem it is consequence of American political system, best characterrized as oligarchy.

No, that would be Russia. By the way, Putin is going down. The people, and other oligarchs want better, not another Czar for Life.

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

No, that would be Russia. By the way, Putin is going down. The people, and other oligarchs want better, not another Czar for Life.

Putin could well be the wealthiest person on earth. All carefully concealed of course. He needs to stay in office because among others, he's stolen from the Russian mob. He'll need a lot of bodyguards

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Putin could well be the wealthiest person on earth. All carefully concealed of course. He needs to stay in office because among others, he's stolen from the Russian mob. He'll need a lot of bodyguards

Nyet, comrade.  Putin IS the mafia.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, ronwagn said:

It seems that way to the materialist, but not to me. I see a Divine Plan in all things. Fortunately, all things will work out for the best in the long run. That is my conviction. 

If we discover 6 million planets that have sentient life, and they all worship God, are they worshipping 6 million gods, each in their respective image, or one God for the entire universe?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Nyet, comrade.  Putin IS the mafia.

At least we've moved on from 'American' craziness.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

If we discover 6 million planets that have sentient life, and they all worship God, are they worshipping 6 million gods, each in their respective image, or one God for the entire universe?

Philosophically and theologically, call it philotheo, I'd say this: God created man in His image, but multiple places God is said to be a spirit, hence no body. So in spirit, man is the image of God, and there is something in man (not physical), which is clearly "beyond". Multiply that by 6 million planets and the "spirit" of the creator remains, regardless of the forms it inhabits. 

(edited)

19 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

The modern United States has also been described as an oligarchy because economic elites and organized groups representing special interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence.[9]

(per wikipedia)

And 2-party system makes oligarchy stable. In multi-party system both Democratic and Republican PArties, typical parties representing Oligarchy would need to change or become history.

US is not that different from China, of course 200% better than China cause you have 2 parties and China only one.

I really like to repeat that: China has democracy with Chinese characteristics (called dictatorship) and US is democracy with American characteristics (called oligarchy).

Edited by Marcin2
added info

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Philosophically and theologically, call it philotheo, I'd say this: God created man in His image, but multiple places God is said to be a spirit, hence no body. So in spirit, man is the image of God, and there is something in man (not physical), which is clearly "beyond". Multiply that by 6 million planets and the "spirit" of the creator remains, regardless of the forms it inhabits. 

In other words, humanity is not the center of the universe after all.

38 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

In other words, humanity is not the center of the universe after all.

Actually that subject is of very little consequence....This free will stuff is hard to get over. Think about that for a minute...billions of people allowed their individual opinion...Actually who would want to be the "center of the universe"....No place to hide.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

IMHO One God. Spirit can be any form, is every place at all times, past, present, future. Time and matter are evanescent. 

• Like 1

(edited)

Perhaps I have an odd sense of humor, but I find it hilarious that these are the 3 scary people that haunt the dreams of tens of millions of Americans:

Hillary.jpg

Trump.jpg

Soros.jpg

Edited by TooSteep
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, TooSteep said:

Perhaps I have an odd sense of humor, but I find it hilarious that these are the 3 scary people that haunt the dreams of tens of millions of Americans:

Hillary.jpg

Trump.jpg

Soros.jpg

You gotta admit, they look scary

• Like 1
  • Haha 1