BB

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

4 hours ago, TooSteep said:

Perhaps I have an odd sense of humor, but I find it hilarious that these are the 3 scary people that haunt the dreams of tens of millions of Americans:

Hillary.jpg

Trump.jpg

Soros.jpg

I would add Obama, and all his minions, Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Xi,  The Ayatollah, Kim Jong IL etc. I could add many more though.

• Upvote 1

Since Donald Trump exhibits daily an IQ about 85-90, I would say that a case of dementia on the other side may only level things up. 

This quartet of Loonies scares the heck out of me.  If Hillary gained the presidency and these 4 gained control of both houses, it would scare the hell out me.

image.png.65f99ea7298eb62e79b023a5f024da82.pngimage.png.94bbcc2631fbf436cfc8028c6e50815e.png

Looking back, it's puzzling that the voting public doesn't vote.  When De Blasio won after Weiner got busted with pictures of his business you would think the NYC voters would consider voting for the Republican.  Yet, they vote in this boob who is bringing them once again to their knees.  Then you dig deeper and only 16% of the people voted.  In the country most states are a bit above or below 50%.  I only pray people get off their asses and dethrone the Democrats.  I have to admit when I watch them they terrify me.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1