Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JT

T-Mobile and Sprint to merge

T-Mobile and Sprint on Sunday announced a plan to merge in a deal that would combine the third- and fourth-largest telecommunications companies in the U.S. The two companies have attempted to merge in the past, only to abandon plans after scrutiny from regulators or failed negotiations. A successful merger would reduce the number of major wireless service providers in the United States from four to three.

if they can make the prices lower, I am fine with it. I like T-mobile

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meanwhile said:

if they can make the prices lower, I am fine with it. I like T-mobile

me too. I am not sure about Verizom, but At&t is too expensive

I was paying less for phone service in Europe and had better reception. That is because Europe has consumer friendly laws. We dont

Sprint and T-mobile merger is a bad idea from the standpoint of consumers. we need more competition, not less. 

I use my T-Mobile smartphone to hotspot high-speed internet to all my other devices in my home. I can even stream HD movies to my television through my phone. Unlimited data, traveled to Europe with free internet and messaging. Love it

Sprint and T-Mobile say a merger is the only way for them to remain competitive with Verizon and AT&T in the wireless market and in the race to develop 5G networks.

In other words, they fail at business and need new leadership and ideas.

they shouldnt be worreid about competition,. If Att and warner merge, it will be on Trumps blacklist

6 minutes ago, Hajga Loma DK said:

Sprint and T-mobile merger is a bad idea from the standpoint of consumers. we need more competition, not less. 

It's good for exactly three companies: Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. In no way will it be good for consumers to have less competition.

1 minute ago, Joanna said:

It's good for exactly three companies: Verizon, AT&T, and T-Mobile. In no way will it be good for consumers to have less competition.

No. Three companies now offering essentially the same level of service will make for fierce competition.