Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AB

What Will Mueller Ask Trump?

The New York Times published a list of questions that special counsel Robert Mueller wants to ask President Donald Trump. Many of the questions relate to Trump’s potential obstruction of the investigation into Russian election-meddling, and whether Trump planned to fire Mueller. Here is a sampling:

• What did you know about phone calls that Mr. Flynn made with the Russian ambassador, Sergey I. Kislyak, in late December 2016?

• What did you mean when you told Russian diplomats on May 10, 2017, that firing Mr. Comey had taken the pressure off?

• What discussions did you have regarding terminating the special counsel, and what did you do when that consideration was reported in January 2018?

• During the campaign, what did you know about Russian hacking, use of social media or other acts aimed at the campaign?

• What did you know about communication between Roger Stone, his associates, Julian Assange or WikiLeaks?

(edited)

I dunno..
But if i was Trump I would ask what Haspel new about Obamas, Brennan and British Intels
Operation "Crossfire Hurricane" used to spy on and collude against Trump Campaign..

Crossfire Hurricane was the codename for Brennan and Comey’s operation in London
Strzok, Steele, Downer, Papadopoulos, Misfud, Halper, and Page meetings were all based in London
Who was the CIA London Station Chief in 2016? Non other than Gina Haspel..
Confirmed today as new head of CIA..

Aint that the shit..?

Edited by Structural Master
  • Like 1