Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PP

EU Will Not Negotiate U.S. Tariffs Under Threat

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker said the European Union will not accept threats in talks with the United States to secure a permanent exemption from U.S. import tariffs on steel and aluminum. U.S. President Donald Trump has extended a temporary exemption for the European Union until June 1, although EU officials have said it is not clear what Washington wants. May will be crucial for possible deal between EU-U.S.

image.png.95e8453f041ef7fb1d8a119b76188120.png

I'm expecting new President's tweet very soon....

• Like 1

EU has a strong attitude and strong position for negotiations

I would like to say: let EU do what is best for them. Let U.S. do what is best for U.S. Simple and clear.

I remind. The White House is postponing a decision on imposing tariffs on U.S. imports of steel and aluminum not just from the European Union, but also from Canada and Mexico for 30 days.  So unstable. From day to day, President Trump can't keep his mindset... No wonder everyone is so confused.

it's not necessary to pull a trigger in any occasion. Sometimes a miss could be more expensive than you think.

That’s not gonna be good for business...Indeed, that’s not be good for anybody

Nothing new, but already seen. The name of the game: "be tough first, then soften later".

European Union is American second largest trading partner. I don't believe someone would risk that

This is President Trump’s cold/hot power playing and  It’s a mistake.  If continues, we will see both of U.S. exports and imports drop.  Consumers will see higher prices. Lost jobs.....