Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enthalpic

See no evil as a cure

Recommended Posts

(edited)

"Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country, and ever expanding. With smaller testing we would show fewer cases!"

“When you do testing to that extent, you’re gonna find more people you’re gonna find more cases. So I said to my people slow the testing down, please.”

 

To translate this from trump to English he wants the US to be more like China! No testing means no cases! Cured!

"like a miracle..."  #FakeData

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

 

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, but if you saw the Fauci testimony, he was clearly asked about this attitude, whether he shares this point of view, and he said No, I don't, nor any other healthcare professional who is in charge of the COVID-19 response. It's simply another nonsense Trump says in one of his "moments of inspiration", but since it's a nonsense, it will be ignored by the people who actually do something tangible. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 6/23/2020 at 4:12 PM, Enthalpic said:

"Cases are going up in the U.S. because we are testing far more than any other country

To translate this from trump to English he wants the US to be more like China! No testing means no cases! Cured!

"like a miracle..."  #FakeData

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

 

Actually testing in US is getting better , but is still inadequate in comparison ( I am talking about large/ medium country) to number of cases.

1/12 tests in US are positive, US does 0.5 million tests each day.

The worse situation is only in Brazil 1/4 tests are positive= Brazil has the largest number of cases globally but not tested.

Germany, Russia each do about 300 thousand tests a day.

1/20 tests in Russia are positive.

A few other European countries are over 100 thousand a day.

The mystery is China, how many tests they did, the only answer that is right is that adequate number.

They claim recently tested 2.3 million people in Beijing in 7 days and continue with a pace of at least 300 th each day, you want ro leave Beijing you need negative test.

They had about 300 cases in Beijing recently so 1/10,000 tests were positive.

I think this should be the goal , to test as many people , to have the ratio of below 1:1,000 then with sophisticated contact tracing you can basically get rid of Covid and live a normal life.

The only definitely proof that China won over Covid was when kids were back at school.

CCP can cheat their people, but if they would prematurely allowed kids back to school and endangered them there would be widespread riots in China.

Edited by Marcin2
Typos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, Marcin2 said:

I think this should be the goal , to test as many people , to have the ratio of below 1:1,000 then with sophisticated contact tracing you can basically get rid of Covid and live a normal life.

In Alberta we used to only test people with symptoms, now they are encouraging anyone who is concerned to get a test. 

You don't even have to get out of your car, they have drive through testing facilities where you just roll down the window.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe anyone is still talking about this crap 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

You don't even have to get out of your car, they have drive through testing facilities where you just roll down the window.

Not to be the pessimist, but how many people do you think they spread that to?

Think about it for a minute: you drive in, roll down your window. A person dressed in PPE leans in and rests his/her elbow on your steering wheel, or window sill, whatever, sticks a swab stick up your nose. That same person has swabbed what, fifty other people, some who have Covid-19 and some who don't. 

The point is they don't change gloves, or clothes. So they're digging around for another swab stick using contaminated gloves, and they've rested their Covid-enriched elbow on your personal automobile space, and it's no damn wonder that the first test is frequently negative but the second one is positive because you got the damn virus at the testing station. Come on, people, show some sense here.

The point is, out of fifty people who have the virus, only about twenty percent get tested. They've said that 40% are asymptomatic so they're not getting tested. Another twenty percent have it in mild form so they're probably not getting tested. About half of those who are sick are getting tested. So with 35,000 new cases recorded over the last 24 hours, most aren't getting tested and some are getting the virus, no doubt, at the testing facility. 

And it's a bad thing not to get tested at a drive-through? I don't think so, sunshine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

21 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Not to be the pessimist, but how many people do you think they spread that to?

Think about it for a minute: you drive in, roll down your window. A person dressed in PPE leans in and rests his/her elbow on your steering wheel, or window sill, whatever, sticks a swab stick up your nose. That same person has swabbed what, fifty other people, some who have Covid-19 and some who don't. 

The point is they don't change gloves, or clothes. So they're digging around for another swab stick using contaminated gloves, and they've rested their Covid-enriched elbow on your personal automobile space, and it's no damn wonder that the first test is frequently negative but the second one is positive because you got the damn virus at the testing station. Come on, people, show some sense here.

The point is, out of fifty people who have the virus, only about twenty percent get tested. They've said that 40% are asymptomatic so they're not getting tested. Another twenty percent have it in mild form so they're probably not getting tested. About half of those who are sick are getting tested. So with 35,000 new cases recorded over the last 24 hours, most aren't getting tested and some are getting the virus, no doubt, at the testing facility. 

And it's a bad thing not to get tested at a drive-through? I don't think so, sunshine. 

I have never gone so I can't say what it is like.   I doubt many people get infected from the testing but probably a few.

A deep nasal swabs is not something I am going to have done for fun or out of curiosity.

 

We also have a lot more advertisements about heart health  "Please go to the hospital if you have symptoms of heart attack or stroke.  Do not die because of COVID fears."  Apparently relatively minor heart attacks and strokes are causing way more damage than normal as people avoid treatment.

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0