Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BB

EU about to ban U.S. travel to Europe over CV19

(edited)

Their loss.

Instead of going on a trip to Italy, Swiss Alps, Paris France, Spanish beaches, Greek islands or a cruise down the Rhine River now U.S. will be spending their vacation dollars at home. 

U.S. travelers plan and book European trips now for June thru October.

Edited by BLA

(edited)

USA has higher amount of COVID infected people (in fact by far higher than any other country in the world), because the dumb US president ignored expert advice and facts they presented him, chose to live in his own fantasy that "it's a harmless flu", and "it will go away by itself", and wasted all the time there was for preparation and mitigation measures other nations adopted. 

That's why, BLA, USA is hit the most. Also UK and Sweden that entertained similar silly ideas of "laissez-faire" approach. Thus, opening borders to a country like USA, Sweden and Brazil today represents a significant risk, which means even from economic point of view, the inhuman and abhorent strategy of "let the weak die" backfired. The greed and lack of compassion will prove costly in the end as well. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura

(edited)

Virtually all foreigners (non Shenghen citizens) are banned to enter Shenghen area till 1 July 2020. There are exceptions for some categories of citizens from neighbouring countries.

Since 1 July some restrictions would be relieved. It would be on the basis of the new Covid cases per capita registered in given country during previous 2 weeks.

But it is already known that tourist destinations like Greece and Spain would be more lenient, as they could not jeopardize their top industry.

Edited by Marcin2
Typo

(edited)

I'm not sure if I agree with you. Yes, the EU is considering banning travel from the US due to the high number of Covid-19 cases, but I don't think that'sI'm not sure if I agree with you. Yes, the EU is considering banning travel from the US due to the high number of Covid-19 cases, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. For one, it means that US travelers will be spending their money at home, which is good for the US economy. But more importantly, it will help to prevent the spread of the virus. Sure, some people might still travel to Europe despite the ban, but overall I think it would help to reduce the number of cases. And that's a good thing for everyone. Anyway, for your future EU holidays, I recommend using https://www.freetour.com/. There you will find a lot of detailed tours of what to visit in different popular EU locations. Enjoy! necessarily a bad thing.

Edited by ArnoldBernadette