BB

Biden came out of his basement today (Thursday) and said , "we have 120 Million deaths from Covid 19.

(edited)

120 Million ?  That's 1/3 of U.S. populationÂ Â đŸ¤”

THESE ARE NO LONGER SILLY "GAFFES". IT IS EARLY ONSET OF DIMENTIA. 

Everyone knows that.  June 2nd Zogby Poll shows 55% of voters agree Biden has dimentia. He can't complete a sentence, doesn't know where he is, angry outburst directed at voters.  

To call them gaffes is to be in denial. Not Joe's fault but If we vote Joe in as our candidate we are putting the Nuclear Code in the hands of a person with serious mental decline.  

DNC ask him to take an MRI for dimentia . Make him.  Then there are no questions. 

This is like watching a slow motion train wreck. 

DNC please do something .Joe's cognitive capacity is slipping.  Do it for Joe. Do it for the Party. Find a replacement. 

Anybody . . . .  except Hillary

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

(edited)

44 minutes ago, BLA said:

120 Million.  That's 1/3 of U.S. populationÂ Â đŸ¤”

They keep coming 

DNC please do something

Anybody . . . .  except Hillary

Ohh it gets better....Head LIne NEWS!

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2020/03/05/black-voters-college-educated-whites-powered-joe-biden-to-texas-victory/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

The election will be a referendum on Trump.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

The election will be a referendum on Trump.  

Think so? Well first you need to get this Biden speed bump worked out...Then it's time to chat of such things

105338748_3432100253481378_7067363952315428896_o (1).jpg

• Haha 5

(edited)

Considering that Trump is the same age as Biden and has speech problems, this line of attack isn't going to work.  You're just reminding people of Trump's failings.  

It can also backfire horribly in case Biden does win.  Just think of what it would say about the current president.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

Considering that Trump is the same age as Biden and has speech problems, this line of attack isn't going to work.  You're just reminding people of Trump's failings.  

It can also backfire horribly in case Biden does win.  Just think of what it would say about the current president.  

Do tell of these failings, this should be rather enlightening. 

• Haha 3

Let's put it this way:

When your campaign slogan is:

"The 80 year old president I support is less senile then the 80 year old president you support," that's not a good sign.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On the other hand, he did not recommend people to inject bleach or ingest other dangerous substances like HCQ, nor he asked if Finland is part of Russia, like Trump routinely does. Biden's problems are induced by age and disease, it's not the raw, inherent cretinism Donald Trump exhibits when approaching even the simplest everyday tasks.

So compared to Trump, Biden still shines quite brightly.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

On the other hand, he did not recommend people to inject bleach or ingest other dangerous substances like HCQ, nor he asked if Finland is part of Russia, like Trump routinely does. Biden's problems are induced by age and disease, it's not the raw, inherent cretinism Donald Trump exhibits when approaching even the simplest everyday tasks.

I took HCQ while in Africa. They say it causes heart failure.  It's been 10 years since I took it.  So, I don't know,  I guess I'm just plain lucky! And Biden, I'm so glad it's just age and disease, that makes him so much more electable as the President of the United States.  When he meets with Xi will he think he's Boris Johnson?  I don't know, but that sounds "horrifying"!!!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Let's put it this way:

"The 80 year old president I support is less senile then the 80 year old president you support," that's not a good sign.  

Let's see, Trump just turned 74 on June 14 and Biden will be 78 if he makes it to November 20th. So unless Trump wins a six year term he'd be done by 78 but Biden would be well into his 80's with the cognitive capacity of? 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Obama said there were 57 states, called military medical personnel corpse-men and numerous other gaffes, but he's a demoncrat so the media as always, gave him a pass. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Let's put it this way:

Zhong Lu....it is not a campaign slogan...it is a hard fact of life. The Democratic party needs to get its act together....what is going to happen when Joe loses his thought process during a debate...A kumbaya moment?...And another 4 yrs of this BS.

• Like 2

(edited)

6 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Let's see, Trump just turned 74 on June 14 and Biden will be 78 if he makes it to November 20th. So unless Trump wins a six year term he'd be done by 78 but Biden would be well into his 80's with the cognitive capacity of? 

Does it really matter? When the only thing a side has to run on is "my candidate is 5 years younger then yours" that's bad, right? 

You're right that under normal circumstances Biden would not be a competitive candidate.  The fact that he's leading says something about Trump and what most of the country thinks about him.   Let's put it this way: after 4 years of Trump, how is the economy doing? How is North Korea doing? How are farmers and manufacturers and the energy industry doing? Has the national debt gone down? Is their less corruption and nepotism in government? Etc. etc. 

That's why I find all these attacks on Biden so amusing.  

Also, frankly, if Joe loses his thought process during a speech, it would be no different then what the current president is doing right now.  Take a look in the mirror.  All the shi- you're slinging at Biden (true or otherwise) applies to Trump.  Double standards.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Zhong Lu said:

Does it really matter? When the only thing a side has to run on is "my candidate is 5 years younger then yours" that's bad, right? 

You're right that under normal circumstances Biden would not be a competitive candidate.  The fact that he's leading says something about Trump and what most of the country thinks about him.   Let's put it this way: after 4 years of Trump, how is the economy doing? How is North Korea doing? How are farmers and manufacturers and the energy industry doing? Has the national debt gone down? Is their less corruption and nepotism in government? Etc. etc. 

That's why I find all these attacks on Biden so amusing.  

Also, frankly, if Joe loses his thought process during a speech, it would be no different then what the current president is doing right now.  Take a look in the mirror.  All the shi- you're slinging at Biden (true or otherwise) applies to Trump.  Double standards.  

North Korea was in the bag, then the a-holes on the demoncrat side started talking impeachment and Kim figured he'd better wait and see what happened before putting his trust in a possibly soon to be gone leader. 

These are not normal circumstances and you've conveniently forgotten the country had record employment and growth up until the bio attack from China. But yeah, Trump. 

Nepotism in government? Like Hunter Biden collecting billions from the Chinese and others? Biden interfering in other countries' internal affairs so his son could collect $85k to $165k per month for a no show job he was never qualified for? 

You don't want a debate, you just throw shit and hope something sticks. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

That's what political debates are, right?

"You just throw shit and hope something sticks."

Let's put it this way: how is your side's behavior any different? You've accidentally pointed out the very purpose of this thread.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Watching this BLM...COVID.....Press bomb's had me concerned just a smidge. It was then i realized Wall St will soon wade in. The markets are already shifting for now covid will take the blame....I can see perhaps a 7000 point swing if Bidens polling continues it gradual uptick...

• Upvote 1

(edited)

I really don't see what the big hullabaloo is about Mr. Biden being senile.  Mental capacity is not a job requirement for being President of the USA; for example, I point to Mr. (Ronald) Reagan, who was profoundly incompetent for the last two years of his presidency  (and his wife Nancy effectively ran the White House, with the aid of her astrologer).   Seems to have worked, more or less.

What folks are missing, and especially here, is that the US Executive Branch is a gigantic bureaucracy, which runs along on its own steam like some lumbering ox.  There is very little that any President does or even could do to deflect it off its course, which is self-energizing.  Under US Law even the authority of the Executive to curtail specific programs or Departments is circumscribed by Congress; it has now limited (and effectively stopped) the ability of the President to do "Impoundment" of allocated funds, so when the Congress votes money for the bureaucrats, the Executive has little choice but to go spend it.  

Mr. Trump came on deck with the campaign platform and promise to "drain the swamp," by which was meant to curtail the bureaucracy.  The logical way to do that would be to shut down entire departments.  Precisely nothing has happened.  No bureaucrats have been sacked.  Federal staffing is just as large as before, and probably has increased, although nobody even really knows any more mow many people are on the Federal payroll.  That said, the numbers are staggeringly vast. 

And entire Federal programs are effectively funded with blank cheques.  The Congress votes a continuing resolution, say to fund an Aircraft Carrier over several years, or to fund social security for an indefinite time, and the bureaucracy decides how to administer that. Nobody stops working at fiscal year-end on that aircraft carrier: the workmen keep working, and the Navy keeps paying, and budget be damned. 

The more crucial elements in the next election contest, and after, is: who will get a stroke first?  Mr. Trump is over-weight, with a body mass index of at least 28, so he is a candidate for a stroke.  If it is big enough, and that is easy to imagine considering the stresses of the job, then he goes into forced retirement, and whomever is Vice President, presumably Mr. Pence, takes over.  That I view as an ominous prospect:  Mr. Pence actually knows how the Congress works and he can and will lead the USA into a path of sustained ultra-right-wing politics, and I shudder to think about where that leads the nation.  Pence will sacrifice your personal freedoms on his altar of State Control, which specifically will include Control over personal movement by the NSA and ancillary agencies. He can and will sacrifice your personal freedoms, and I see no effective check on that power, given that the Congress is totally sclerotic and has abdicated its role and authority. 

Meanwhile, It is apparent that Mr. Biden will be unable to effectively manage the Executive in any cognizable way. So then the question becomes: who will really be running things?  Who will be the "power behind the throne?"   And the answer to that is our old friend Hillary, and her Clintonites. She understands how the White House works, she understands how the Senate works (remember, she was a Senator from New York State), and she has Bill as her wing-man.  So it becomes another Clinton White House, minus the sex distractions this time around. 

And those are your prospects, folks.  Don't expect either Party to change course; is not going to happen. Your ship is on a collision course with history.

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Trump cultists are so sad. Biden made a verbal typo yet Donald invited Putin to join the G7 after he knew Putin placed a bounty on US troops in Afghanistan. 

• Downvote 1

16 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

I really don't see what the big hullabaloo is about Mr. Biden being senile.  Mental capacity is not a job requirement for being President of the USA; for example, I point to Mr. (Ronald) Reagan, who was profoundly incompetent for the last two years of his presidency  (and his wife Nancy effectively ran the White House, with the aid of her astrologer).   Seems to have worked, more or less.

What folks are missing, and especially here, is that the US Executive Branch is a gigantic bureaucracy, which runs along on its own steam like some lumbering ox.  There is very little that any President does or even could do to deflect it off its course, which is self-energizing.  Under US Law even the authority of the Executive to curtail specific programs or Departments is circumscribed by Congress; it has now limited (and effectively stopped) the ability of the President to do "Impoundment" of allocated funds, so when the Congress votes money for the bureaucrats, the Executive has little choice but to go spend it.  

Mr. Trump came on deck with the campaign platform and promise to "drain the swamp," by which was meant to curtail the bureaucracy.  The logical way to do that would be to shut down entire departments.  Precisely nothing has happened.  No bureaucrats have been sacked.  Federal staffing is just as large as before, and probably has increased, although nobody even really knows any more mow many people are on the Federal payroll.  That said, the numbers are staggeringly vast. 

And entire Federal programs are effectively funded with blank cheques.  The Congress votes a continuing resolution, say to fund an Aircraft Carrier over several years, or to fund social security for an indefinite time, and the bureaucracy decides how to administer that. Nobody stops working at fiscal year-end on that aircraft carrier: the workmen keep working, and the Navy keeps paying, and budget be damned. 

The more crucial elements in the next election contest, and after, is: who will get a stroke first?  Mr. Trump is over-weight, with a body mass index of at least 28, so he is a candidate for a stroke.  If it is big enough, and that is easy to imagine considering the stresses of the job, then he goes into forced retirement, and whomever is Vice President, presumably Mr. Pence, takes over.  That I view as an ominous prospect:  Mr. Pence actually knows how the Congress works and he can and will lead the USA into a path of sustained ultra-right-wing politics, and I shudder to think about where that leads the nation.  Pence will sacrifice your personal freedoms on his altar of State Control, which specifically will include Control over personal movement by the NSA and ancillary agencies. He can and will sacrifice your personal freedoms, and I see no effective check on that power, given that the Congress is totally sclerotic and has abdicated its role and authority. 

Meanwhile, It is apparent that Mr. Biden will be unable to effectively manage the Executive in any cognizable way. So then the question becomes: who will really be running things?  Who will be the "power behind the throne?"   And the answer to that is our old friend Hillary, and her Clintonites. She understands how the White House works, she understands how the Senate works (remember, she was a Senator from New York State), and she has Bill as her wing-man.  So it becomes another Clinton White House, minus the sex distractions this time around. 

And those are your prospects, folks.  Don't expect either Party to change course; is not going to happen. Your ship is on a collision course with history.

Yep, the party in power has far less control than most think (at least in Canada).  The non-partisan, civil servants run the show and very little changes after an election.

The PM changes, as do the ministers, but the deputy ministers, directors, and managers generally stay the same.

Treasury board controls the money for the most part and they are stuck with long term obligations that can't just be scrapped at will..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Trump cultists are so sad. Biden made a verbal typo yet Donald invited Putin to join the G7 after he knew Putin placed a bounty on US troops in Afghanistan. 

If one is so nieve to think Russia does not have a Vindman type of idiot in the ranks of Russia well then so be it.

Can you imagine Putin's glee when he saw that bloated Winer dressed in US military digs acting like he was a man influence.

Why he was allowed to wear the uniform in a congressional hearing is beyond the pale...My god PeWee Herman would at least have had some gravitas...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Yes in a functional governing body we would be in agreement. President Obama I will fundamentally change America.

Health Care 

Military 

Automotive 

Energy 

Banking

A generation of children that have been nurtured under the concepts of socialism and now crying over low wages and social injustices.

A generation enslaved with college debt only to repay a liberal arts degree. A life time of servitude.....now does that sound like a democracy or a socialist nation.

Perceptions are everything.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

If one is so nieve to think Russia does not have a Vindman type of idiot in the ranks of Russia well then so be it.

Can you imagine Putin's glee when he saw that bloated Winer dressed in US military digs acting like he was a man influence.

Why he was allowed to wear the uniform in a congressional hearing is beyond the pale...My god PeWee Herman would at least have had some gravitas...

This is more unintelligible than normal. Must be a difficult time for Cult of Trump. 

• Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

This is more unintelligible than normal. Must be a difficult time for Cult of Trump. 

Ohh you are confused..Let us start from the top to gain a very simple understanding..

Russian Intel Unit offered Bounties for killing coalition troops in Afghanistan..

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/504770-russian-intelligence-unit-offered-bounties-for-killing-coalition

I assume we are on the same page here so as not have any misunderstandings....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1