Twitter has recommended its 336 million users change their passwords. The company announced it discovered a bug that saved user passwords unprotected on an internal log. Twitter said it has since fixed the issue. Although the company said there is no evidence passwords have been leaked or misused, it is urging its users to update their passwords.

russians?

I am going to call BS on this being an accident

6 minutes ago, Nigerian Price said:

Twitter has recommended its 336 million users change their passwords. The company announced it discovered a bug that saved user passwords unprotected on an internal log. Twitter said it has since fixed the issue. Although the company said there is no evidence passwords have been leaked or misused, it is urging its users to update their passwords.

I think that Twitter and Facebook have become liabilities.

1 minute ago, Cokiga Damke said:

that is what you get when talk on social media more than with a real person

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Nigerian Price said:

I wonder about President's new password

3 minutes ago, Cokiga Damke said:

I know. Go change your password so they can get everyone's at one time, it's easier that way.

10 minutes ago, Nigerian Price said:

That was not a bug. That was intentionally done by someone. We need a whistleblower from Twitter 

if you watched Wall-e, you will see how our children will live

On 5/4/2018 at 9:19 AM, Nigerian Price said:

end of tips era