BB

Joe Biden to black radio host, "If you don't vote for me you ain't black". That's our Democratic Party nominee ?

(edited)

He then shouted at the radio host  Charlemaign. "Come on man, I have a great record .I extended the the Voting Rights Act 25 years.  The NAACP endorsed me every time I've run " .   .   .  

"You ain't black" , Someone please tell Joe that's a racist statement.  

"I have a record second to none" Yes Joe, nobody has been in Congress for forty years and has nothing to show for it. That has to be a record.  Well, except for enriching your family at the expense of taxpayers. 

ANOTHER TWO BIDEN LIES. 

(1) JOE DIDN'T SPONSOR THE VOTING RIGHTS ACT EXTENSION.  IT WAS SPONSORED BY A REPUBLICAN, ARLYN SPECTOR.  IT PASSED 98 - 0.  THANKS FOR NOTHING JOE. 

(2) THE NAACP NEVER ENDORSED BIDEN.

DNC needs to act now. 

You ain't black song (WARNING: also shows Joe's creepy behavior around young girls)

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 7/3/2020 at 9:30 PM, BLA said:

He then shouted at the radio host  Charlemagne "Come on man I have a great civil rights record.  The NAACP endorsed me every time I've run " .   .   . 

ANOTHER BIDEN LIE. 

THE NAACP NEVER ENDORSED BIDEN.

DNC needs to act now. 

Look at it this way:   The voters of Minnesota, a rather sober State, elected Jesse Ventura as their Governor. Now, that was interesting.  Then the voters of California elected Movie Actor #1 as their Governor, back in 1980.  Then the voters there elected Movie Actor #2 as Governor, and he used to be this Austrian body-builder guy.  So:  all kinds of interesting people have been elected in America, including James Buchanan and even Sarah Palin!  And was she not a Governor also?   (I can see Russia from my back door...).  And then the spectacle of that daughter, getting pregnant with that loony boyfriend, and the saga just continues.  

Having someone who is senile might have a calming effect.  We can only hope.....

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Look at it this way:   The voters of Minnesota, a rather sober State, elected Jesse Ventura as their Governor. Now, that was interesting.  Then the voters of California elected Movie Actor #1 as their Governor, back in 1980.  Then the voters there elected Movie Actor #2 as Governor, and he used to be this Austrian body-builder guy.  So:  all kinds of interesting people have been elected in America, including James Buchanan and even Sarah Palin!  And was she not a Governor also?   (I can see Russia from my back door...).  And then the spectacle of that daughter, getting pregnant with that loony boyfriend, and the saga just continues.  

Having someone who is senile might have a calming effect.  We can only hope.....

Your intellect amazes me.

A Canadian wants the U.S. to vote in a senile candidate and put the nuclear button in his hands.  

Illegal aliens from Canada will increase as Trudeau continues to run the economy into the ground.  

Have you ever considered moving back to your country and give them the benefit of your intellect.  You could save your country.

(edited)

13 hours ago, BLA said:

Your intellect amazes me.

Well, you are hardly alone in that.  I keep running into that phenomenon. 

As to your other various comments posted, I have no idea whom you are referencing when you say A Canadian wants the U.S. to vote in a senile candidate and put the nuclear button in his hands.  I am assuredly not Canadian.  In any event, I do not "want" anything.  I merely sit on the sidelines and observe.  Also, just for exactitude, there is no such thing as a "nuclear button."   That is a Hollywood fantasy construct.  Now, as to your comment  Illegal aliens from Canada will increase as Trudeau continues to run the economy into the ground, you might take note that there are already far more "aliens from Canada" in the USA than from any other identifiable source:  likely about 25 million, or double the number from Mexico.  Nobody notices them because they blend in perfectly. Canadians and Americans have migrated back and forth for centuries, with quite a bit of inter-marrying, and children with dual nationality.  They have made large contributions to the US, and the Americans to Canada.  I don't see what your issue is with that, other than rank xenophobia.  Just because King George drew a line on a fuzzy map several hundred years ago, means nothing to the facts on the ground.   As to your final comment, You could save your country, I assure you that I could not.  Quite out of the question. For openers, those folks do not consider that there is anything that needs "saving."  You have a nice day, now, and study up.  Cheers. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Upvote 1

The narrowest distance between mainland Russia and mainland Alaska is approximately 55 miles. However, in the body of water between Alaska and Russia, known as the Bering Strait, there lies two small islands known as Big Diomede and Little Diomede. Interestingly enough, Big Diomede is owned by Russia while Little Diomede is owned by the US. The stretch of water between these two islands is only about 2.5 miles wide and actually freezes over during the winter so you could technically walk from the US to Russia on this seasonal sea ice.

——————————————————

Interesting for sure especially if you aren’t threatened by women with strong beliefs.

Palin was less than a year old when her family relocated to Skagway, Alaska. She completed a degree in communications at the University of Idaho (1987) before returning to Alaska to work as a sports reporter at an Anchorage television station. Palin entered politics in 1992 with a seat on the Wasilla city council, and four years later she launched a successful campaign to become that city’s mayor. During her six years in office as mayor, she ushered through a series of infrastructure improvements funded by a sales tax increase, and the city’s operating budget In 2002 she campaigned for the Republican nomination for the office of lieutenant governor of Alaska. Although she was ultimately unsuccessful, Palin elevated her profile within the party, and she was appointed to the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission by newly elected Republican Gov. Frank Murkowski. Palin’s time on the commission was short-lived, however. She resigned after encountering resistance to her investigation of Randy Ruedrich, the state Republican Party chair and a fellow commissioner; Ruedrich later admitted to ethics violations. In 2004 Palin further distanced herself from the party when she joined Democratic lawmakers in their call for an investigation of the Alaska attorney general, who had close ties to Murkowski. This and other issues hurt Murkowski politically, and Palin challenged him for the Republican nomination for governor in August 2006. She defeated him handily, winning 51 percent of the votes in a three-way race, before moving on to a comfortable victory in the general election three months later. Palin became the youngest governor in Alaska’s history, as well as the first woman to hold that post.

——————————————————-

I’m not sure how the choices  of Palins TEENAGE daughter and it’s “continued saga” has any relevance to the obvious accomplishments of this rouge individual.

• Like 1

USA: Our COVID infection rates are shooting up.
USA: Our economy is in trouble. 

Trump: Save our statues!

• Downvote 1