Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rodent

TESLA stock headed for doom?

Is Tesla headed for a fall? American investment manager and short-seller extraordinaire Jim Chanos thinks so, claiming that  Tesla is “headed for a brick wall, citing Tesl'a's non-existent cashflow and blooming debt.

Although Tesla's vehicles are selling good in Europe, it is not a good choice for investment. Still we can't deny that short sellers love these stocks. As Chanos said "Tesla is one of the bad ones". 

If famed short-seller Chanos is betting against Tesla, then I definitely wouldn't dare to do otherwise. 

no way. people have been saying this forever. Tesla's stock continues to defy gravity. 

5 hours ago, TraderTate said:

no way. people have been saying this forever. Tesla's stock continues to defy gravity. 

The magician Dinamo was also defying gravity. Does it make Tesla a magician? 

Dajnamo se levitirajući provozao Londonom

Tesla's stocks already jumped 3.7% after PepsiCo pre-order for 100 Tesla semi trucks. We shouldn't  worry about Tesla. He's a certainly a good investment. 

Well I am a huge fan of Tesla and I would rather buy one share of Tesla at $300 than 100 shares of some other company at $3. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that what short sellers are supposed to say to improve their chances for a profit from a stock? There's more to Tesla than bottom lines and cash flow, apparently, but that's a concept that's difficult to grasp for traditional business thinkers. 

It's amusing how people are eager to see Tesla crash and burn, as if they're six-year-olds waiting to say "I told you so!"

Investor Tony Daltorio is also telling we should buy EV stocks instead of Tesla. These are his suggestions: Cummins (NYSE:CMI), Daimler AG (OTC:DDAIY) and Volvo AB (OTC:VLVLY). 

Tesla's chart for the past 30 days:

image_480.png

Still not time for "I told you so". 

I can only imagine the frustration.