(edited)

EXECUTIVE ORDER #1

(1) Due to Coronavirus Apocalypse the Presidential election will be rescheduled until November 2021.

EXECUTIVE ORDER # 2

(2) All Presidential Candidates shall successfully complete the Montreal Cognitive Test before their name is placed on the ballot.

Sources say Nancy Pelosi has instructed Congressmen  Schiff to commence a second impeachment.

I knew he would try this.

DNC MUST replace Biden now while we can. 

Edited by BLA
  • Haha 6
  • Rolling Eye 1

Does this mean Trump has to successfully complete the Montreal Cognitive Test?

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Meredith Poor said:

Does this mean Trump has to successfully complete the Montreal Cognitive Test?

According to sources, he already has

• Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

The source being Trump himself, of course.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Meredith Poor said:

The source being Trump himself, of course.

Better pull down your skirt, your TDS is showing

White House doctor gives report

• Like 2

(edited)

Suspend elections... classic dictator move.

Called it.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Called it.

You would prefer a Democratic Party Politburo with Biden propped up as a figurehead  ?

DNC needs to save us before it's too late.

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

He already has. It was given  by the chief naval medical officer

He administered Trump the Montreal Cognitive Tests at his request.  The physician reported excellent Cognitive health. 

Trump campaign will make this an issue.  

DNC MUST ASK BIDEN TO RESIGN NOW OR WE WILL BE SCREWED.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Called it.

What's it like to go through life so gullible? You're being trolled. 

You'll also believe the Sacha Cohen crowd totally were in favor, even though a friend of my son's was there, and was one of the ones who fought thru the demoncrat hired security to throw him off the stage. The people singing along (who were hired actors who just happened to know all the words) likewise ran away. 

Which narrative to believe?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BLA said:

You would prefer a Democratic Party Politburo with Biden propped up as a figurehead  ?

DMC needs to save us before it's too late.

I prefer elections.

The trump cult thinks trump will win so why worry about Biden? 

Even if he could stop election, which he almost certainly can't, what justification would he use?  COVID?  He has been downplaying the risks of that forever, and doesn't want mail-in ballots. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BLA said:

He already has. It was given by the chief naval medical officer

A test given by a subordinate? haha!  Try an independent physician.

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

I prefer elections.

Even if he could stop election, which he almost certainly can't, what justification would he use?  COVID?  He has been downplaying the risks of that forever, and doesn't want mail-in ballots. 

Gee What could Possibly go wrong with mail in ballots?

Biden could be a drooling idiot by the election and the demoncrat criminals will do what was just a test drive in New Jersey all across the country. These guys don't play fair and they always play for keeps. The 20% invalid ballots in Patterson would be even higher but a panicked judge halted the door to door canvassing, which proved beyond any shadow of doubt that the election was a sham. Because Demoncrats. 

Your blind, imbecilic hatred of Trump has likewise blinded you to everything else going on around you. Who cares if the refs are crooked and they're playing with an extra 3 people on the ice, so long as Edmonton wins the game, eh? 

• Upvote 3

Hah. Have you ever administered a Moca? Are you aware that part of the test is to name animals that are pictured? 

These old men might be slipping with age, but I don't think either of them would have trouble "passing" a MoCa. Lets be reasonable here.

Trump is an clown, but not necessarily an idiot. He continues to make seemingly idiotic decisions but I suspect he would still measure up just fine on an intelligence scale. A MoCa doesn't test for mania or delusional behaviors. 

Biden is old, clearly slowing with age, and perhaps hasn't been the sharpest of men for quite some time now. He's a poor candidate. That said, I'm confident he'd pass a Moca no problem. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Biden could be a drooling idiot by the election and the demoncrat criminals will do what was just a test drive in New Jersey all across the country. These guys don't play fair and they always play for keeps. The 20% invalid ballots in Patterson would be even higher but a panicked judge halted the door to door canvassing, which proved beyond any shadow of doubt that the election was a sham. Because Demoncrats. 

Your blind, imbecilic hatred of Trump has likewise blinded you to everything else going on around you. Who cares if the refs are crooked and they're playing with an extra 3 people on the ice, so long as Edmonton wins the game, eh? 

I'm not a fan of mail-in ballots, but if the justification was covid fears then that would be the route to go.  Just have elections like normal: if everyone can go to work, church, riots, and rallies I can't see why one-at-a-time in a ballot box posses any problem.

I don't give 2 shits about hockey or the Edmonton Oilers, despite living in "Oil Country."

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Pants said:

Hah. Have you ever administered a Moca? Are you aware that part of the test is to name animals that are pictured? 

These old men might be slipping with age, but I don't think either of them would have trouble "passing" a MoCa. Lets be reasonable here.

Trump is an clown, but not necessarily an idiot. He continues to make seemingly idiotic decisions but I suspect he would still measure up just fine on an intelligence scale. A MoCa doesn't test for mania or delusional behaviors. 

Biden is old, clearly slowing with age, and perhaps hasn't been the sharpest of men for quite some time now. He's a poor candidate. That said, I'm confident he'd pass a Moca no problem. 

Yeah, like draw a clock set to 11:15 or something very simple.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Grumpy Pants said:

Then he should take the cognitive test

Settled

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) is a one-page, 30-point test that takes about 10 minutes, and doesn’t require the doctor to have any special training.

Could Biden pass this? Today, likely. But I see signs his dementia is advancing rather quickly. Pass by the time of election? It's anybody's guess at this time. Will his dementia continue to advance during his term? Definitely. That is the key point.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/alzheimers-and-montreal-cognitive-assessment-moca-98617

Edited by frankfurter
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

10 hours ago, frankfurter said:

The Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA) is a one-page, 30-point test that takes about 10 minutes, and doesn’t require the doctor to have any special training.

Could Biden pass this? Today, likely. But I see signs his dementia is advancing rather quickly. Pass by the time of election? It's anybody's guess at this time. Will his dementia continue to advance during his term? Definitely. That is the key point.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/alzheimers-and-montreal-cognitive-assessment-moca-98617

Regan wasn't all there at the end of his second term. He should have resigned .  Luckily there were no major national security issues to deal with.

Biden is showing signs of dementia NOW before he is even elected. 

The Presidency is a high stress 24/7 job.  It turns your hair grey. Literally.  The stress will only worsen his condition. 

This is going to be a major campaign issue.  The Zogby Analytics June 2nd poll showed 55% of likely voters believe Biden is experiencing early onset of dementia.  Then 20% of Democrats admit the same. That 20% probably doubles if the Party were honest in the poll.

The Party can change now.  If Biden is the candidate he will lose.  Is the DNC afraid Bernie will claim the nomination ?

Only explanation is the DNC wants to him to nominated him,  pick a VP for him to their liking  and then he resigns.   The DNC get there hand picked candidate. That would be risky.

DNC should act now.  Spare Joe the embarrassment .  Spare the Party. Spare the country. 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

(edited)

14 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I prefer elections.

Some Democrats like me are worried the Party will nominate Joe when it's clear to any thinking person that Joe has dementia.  

First it will be a major weapon against Joe in the campaign. I could see the commercials now .  .  . 

Second, I believe it will lead to the Party defeat

Do you want to win in November.  DNC must act now.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

^

All good points. But at some point the man has to "come out of the basement" and actually field questions. Real questions. Without a teleprompter. 

The man is surrounded by handlers, coaches, advisers--not literally but figuratively. I'd have to bet that he's on Zoom several hours a day, being fed tidbits of information that he will be expected to know, some of which have changed since he was VP. 

Surely these people would be aware of a serious cognitive dysfunction and surely someone would alert someone in the DNC that disaster was coming. I have watched him and arrived at the same conclusions as those above but what if the man has interruption of fluency of speech due to getting his two aneurysms clipped by going through brain tissue? And is cognitively sound. 

Functional MRI scanning is really a pretty good test for the objective diagnosis of Alzheimer's or Pick's or Lewy Body. If he is as bad off as he seems on TV, his scan would be abnormal. I would imagine that he has yearly MRI's to detect any new aneurysms, and I would imagine that they are distinctly abnormal from his prior surgery, but what about the areas affected first by Alzheimer's? That's what needs to be looked at.

You're right: President Reagan got worse and worse during the last year or so of his presidency. In The President's Club, members of his cabinet and the VP met him early in the morning to give him an impromptu quiz (to reluctantly remove him via Article 25, Section IV: 13 people, the Cabinet and the VP have to agree). Reagan was said (on that day) to be "as bright as a new penny."

If the DNC is trying to pull a fast one by running a demented person to become removed so a VP chosen by a politburo can take the country in wild new directions that the country didn't exactly want, then it will wreck the country and create a firestorm. This country can take only so many firestorms. We are approaching some sort of Hayflick limit of the telomeres of the U.S., as it is. 

Surely some brave soldier--or his wife or sister--would step up if he were in "bad shape." But these are unusual times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Yet, there are entire states that have been successfully voting by mail for years:

https://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/statistics/vote-by-mail-timeline.pdf

It's the entire west coast now, along with other inclusionary policies such as automatic voter registration of various forms.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

All good points. But at some point the man has to "come out of the basement" and actually field questions. Real questions. Without a teleprompter. 

The man is surrounded by handlers, coaches, advisers--not literally but figuratively. I'd have to bet that he's on Zoom several hours a day, being fed tidbits of information that he will be expected to know, some of which have changed since he was VP. 

Surely these people would be aware of a serious cognitive dysfunction and surely someone would alert someone in the DNC that disaster was coming. I have watched him and arrived at the same conclusions as those above but what if the man has interruption of fluency of speech due to getting his two aneurysms clipped by going through brain tissue? And is cognitively sound. 

Functional MRI scanning is really a pretty good test for the objective diagnosis of Alzheimer's or Pick's or Lewy Body. If he is as bad off as he seems on TV, his scan would be abnormal. I would imagine that he has yearly MRI's to detect any new aneurysms, and I would imagine that they are distinctly abnormal from his prior surgery, but what about the areas affected first by Alzheimer's? That's what needs to be looked at.

You're right: President Reagan got worse and worse during the last year or so of his presidency. In The President's Club, members of his cabinet and the VP met him early in the morning to give him an impromptu quiz (to reluctantly remove him via Article 25, Section IV: 13 people, the Cabinet and the VP have to agree). Reagan was said (on that day) to be "as bright as a new penny."

If the DNC is trying to pull a fast one by running a demented person to become removed so a VP chosen by a politburo can take the country in wild new directions that the country didn't exactly want, then it will wreck the country and create a firestorm. This country can take only so many firestorms. We are approaching some sort of Hayflick limit of the telomeres of the U.S., as it is. 

Surely some brave soldier--or his wife or sister--would step up if he were in "bad shape." But these are unusual times. 

This guy has been known for most of his career as a gaffe machine. I think that's already baked in to people's knowledge about him. It's been pointed out in his previous presidential runs, when he was many decades younger, as well. I think, given his long history with such problems, that causally, it likely stems from his stuttering problem: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/joe-biden-stutter-profile/602401/

The fact that he's been able to achieve so much success despite that type of problem should be inspiring to anyone with similar types of issues.

Of course, the campaign will try to ameliorate any issues with a combination of teleprompting, canned stump speeches, etc. This is not unique to Biden; Trump's campaign will (try) to do the same thing with Trump.

Midterm presidential elections are almost always a referendum on the incumbent, so how passive or active Biden needs to be depends on the public perception of Trump, which at least recently, has not been very strong, at least with the tiny portion of the electorate that matter in swing states. Plenty of time left though.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

A test given by a subordinate? haha!  Try an independent physician.

Does Trump have executive power to sack him? If not then the Doc is independent. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

it likely stems from his stuttering problem

I've known a lot of stutterers--my father among them--and none of them made these horrible mistakes. 

Bottom line: we're worrying too much. If he really has serious Alzheimer's, he'll do something so egregious that it's obvious to the most loyal follower. 

It is really, really hard to fake it if you have Alzheimer's. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Yet, there are entire states that have been successfully voting by mail for years:

https://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/statistics/vote-by-mail-timeline.pdf

It's the entire west coast now, along with other inclusionary policies such as automatic voter registration of various forms.

Orange County, in a largely Republican stronghold lost five congressmen this last election. One woman was ahead by 10 points with 98% of precincts reporting and for the next month votes kept coming in, until she lost, then magically they stopped. Pure unadulterated fraud, but when the feds came in to investigate California gave them the middle finger. 

Washington State, five recounts until Gregoire beat Rossi, pure unadulterated fraud. They found thousands of blank ballots in City Hall Seattle, their excuse was, "Maybe a homeless person will stumble in and we'll need to give him a ballot". Criminal, but of course with all Demoncrats in charge, no chance in hell of an investigation, let alone prosecution. 

Democracy only works because people believe they have a voice. Once that canard is removed, watch out. This may well be the election when the brown stinky stuff hits the fast spinning object. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2