rainman

No More Love: Kanye West Breaks With Trump, Claims 2020 Run Is Not A Stunt

Kanye West says he is no longer a Trump supporter. The rapper, who once praised President Donald Trump and said the two share “dragon energy,” tells Forbes that he is “taking the red hat off” — a reference to Trump’s trademark red “Make America Great Again” cap. In a story published Wednesday, West also insisted that his weekend announcement that he’s running for President was not a stunt to drum up interest in an upcoming album.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Free publicity. Flip flopper. Don't believe it for a second.

• Upvote 2

This doesn't sound like bipolar to me. It sounds like schizophrenia. And has done for a long time.

• Rolling Eye 1

Who cares!? He is trying to take votes from Biden. And, yes:  he wants to sell his music.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Why do you even entertain this clown. America has big I mean bigger problems to deal with.

(edited)

Catchy tune.  Make America STRONGER! 

Edited by Enthalpic

Kanye has my vote

The attacks from the MSM will be continuous now. They can't stand for him to split the black and Hispanic voting blocks. The Demoncrats don't want anyone getting off the plantation. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Putin assisted Trump but didn't actually impact the election outcome. Nevertheless, Trump believed Putin helped him win. Which was enough to get Trump to look the other way when Putin put a bounty on US troops. 

Kanye is following in Putin's footsteps. Tell Trump you're helping him and if your lottery numbers come up you cash them in at the White House. 

• Rolling Eye 1

8 hours ago, pinto said:

Free publicity. Flip flopper. Don't believe it for a second.

He is bipolar so the highs create some very impulsive behavior depending on how well he is taking his meds. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BALBOA said:

This doesn't sound like bipolar to me. It sounds like schizophrenia. And has done for a long time.

He is very functional and successful. That is not common with schizophrenics but some bipolars can pull it off. He is always on the edge. He may ACTUALLY want to split off Black votes for Trump. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ThunderBlade said:

Why do you even entertain this clown. America has big I mean bigger problems to deal with.

Because he has a lot of cred in the Black community and some in the Christian community as well. President Trump has a lot of strong conservative Black supporters. I spread a lot of their information every day. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ronwagn said:

He is very functional and successful. That is not common with schizophrenics but some bipolars can pull it off.

Not only "pull it off" mania has produced some of the greatest artistic and scientific creations.

If you look at the production history of great artists they often go through amazing creative bursts and then long periods of doing nothing or only low-quality work (clearly bipolar).  Sadly they also often commit suicide during the depressive periods.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Not only "pull it off" mania has produced some of the greatest artistic and scientific creations.

If you look at the production history of great artists they often go through amazing creative bursts and then long periods of doing nothing or only low-quality work (clearly bipolar).  Sadly they also often commit suicide during the depressive periods.

I totally agree. They can be a real handful when they crash or do something crazy like cut their ear off. I have dealt with quite a few. Fortunately not the ear thing. One was a successful chemist but I think he lost his job. They really need to stay on their meds but often hate the meds that take away their high periods. I think many people have much smaller up and down moods and are more productive when up. Some use alcohol or other substances to boost creativity. My favorite fiction author is Jack London, he had a problem with alcohol.