ES

COVID is real now

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

save1.jpg

This bullshit image is a shot of Mr. Trump with the mask painted on.  You can tell by looking carefully at the ear, where the mask strap runs from the top of the ear down across the face of the ear.  If the mask were actually affixed to the ear, the strap would not be visible, it would be running around the back of the ear, quite out of sight. 

I did a Search on the image and came up blank.  That image does not exist in the public domain.  So, it was artificially created, a rather juvenile stunt by those infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Rather pathetic, if you ask me. 

https://fox2now.com/video/trump-wears-a-mask-during-visit-to-wounded-service-members-at-walter-reed/5668445/

(edited)

7 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Okay, after you wear a mask for three hours straight, all of the moisture you've breathed out has created a soggy morass that almost certainly does more harm than good. A really good surgical mask worn appropriately and changed regularly prevents respiratory spread of viruses and  bacteria, especially larger bacteria like Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Streptococcus. But most of the masks, especially the way they're being worn, and often for hours on end, are doing more to spread disease than to prevent it. 

Here in Malaysia, just like many Asian countries, everyone wears the 3 ply surgical masks when going out and about.  They are single use only and disposed immediately.  Each mask costs about 15 US cents when purchased in a pack of 50, and they are widely available in all the shops and even restaurants.  I wonder what is the price of 3 ply masks in your location and are they readily available?

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The deaths rise is a reporting artifact. Not real

Table from CDC data

3000 of the deaths reported for week of Jul 11 occurred in April and May. thus the actual comparable number is the same as in the previous week.

https://twitter.com/fundstrat/status/1282467942446309381

image.thumb.png.abc440a0b7125a654d6378c0e31e930b.png

• Upvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

54 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The deaths rise is a reporting artifact. Not real

Table from CDC data

3000 of the deaths reported for week of Jul 11 occurred in April and May. thus the actual comparable number is the same as in the previous week.

https://twitter.com/fundstrat/status/1282467942446309381

image.thumb.png.abc440a0b7125a654d6378c0e31e930b.png

You are totally resistant to any form of education. Everything is a conspiracy, even dead people don't really die (except it's really, really difficult to pull dead people out of nowhere if they have no history, names, data, etc). You probably imagine they use the same trick as small theatres that parade the same actors over and over in front of the audience to give the impression of "big army". 

The dead are real. Each have a name, life history, and each one leaves a corpse behind that must be disposed of. 

#76cf768a57d5#76cf768a57d5#76cf768a57d5#76cf768a57d5#76cf768a57d5https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-covid-19-deaths-are-counted1/

Wake the fck up! Not every rag that suits your story pulled from twitter or facebook tells the truth. If anything, COVID numbers are underestimated, because many uninsured poeple are dying quietly at ghettos and slums, 

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 2

The masks have already been proven effective empirically in the countries that used them. And not because they are a protection against the virus. First of all, they prevent long distance spitting when speaking. The won't stop the virus from passing through in, but they have an enormous psychological impact. The remind people constantly that the situation is not "normal", that there is a real threat present at all times, and that "normal" behavior is inappropriate. Without the masks, people hug each other, shake hands, giggle touch each other's hands and shoulders, while with the masks, even when two strangers are passing, they evade each other carefully. This has profound impact on the risk of infection. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

15 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

save1.jpg

This bullshit image is a shot of Mr. Trump with the mask painted on.  You can tell by looking carefully at the ear, where the mask strap runs from the top of the ear down across the face of the ear.  If the mask were actually affixed to the ear, the strap would not be visible, it would be running around the back of the ear, quite out of sight. 

I did a Search on the image and came up blank.  That image does not exist in the public domain.  So, it was artificially created, a rather juvenile stunt by those infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome.  Rather pathetic, if you ask me. 

This is real. Donald attacking a widely recognized infectious disease expert during a pandemic. Smart people are able to identify what matters and what doesn't. Not-smart people...SQUIRREL! 

v.jpg

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

This is real. Donald attacking a widely recognized infectious disease expert during a pandemic. Smart people are able to identify what matters and what doesn't. Not-smart people...SQUIRREL! 

v.jpg

Good lord you're stupid. Did you even read what you quoted? 

Let's just repeat it, and I'm typing real slow so you can follow. Fauci and the democrats want people to have an ID (right out of the movie Contagion) to be able to buy their food, but simultaneously are claiming that merely asking for a voter to prove that they are who they claim they are is racist! The blatant hypocrisy is there for all to see, but when your head is so far up your TDS you have to fart to see daylight, maybe not so obvious. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

Unfuckingbelievable. By unfuckingbelievable I mean it's totally believable Donald would promote a game show host's deranged opinions in the middle of a pandemic. 

Why did Donald so severely fuck up our national pandemic response? Because he is a goddamn idiot, that's why. 

v.jpg

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Good lord you're stupid. Did you even read what you quoted? 

Let's just repeat it, and I'm typing real slow so you can follow. Fauci and the democrats want people to have an ID (right out of the movie Contagion) to be able to buy their food, but simultaneously are claiming that merely asking for a voter to prove that they are who they claim they are is racist! The blatant hypocrisy is there for all to see, but when your head is so far up your TDS you have to fart to see daylight, maybe not so obvious. 

Ward typing out T...D...S

b.gif

35 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Ward typing out T...D...S

b.gif

Obviously typed too fast for you 

82501E96-F019-40FB-89B5-22D72421D036.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/29/2020 at 11:52 PM, frankfurter said:

well, well... the POTUS deems his citizens to be thugs, after the police state murdered an unarmed man who gave no resistance. Protests ensued, so Trump encouraged the state governor to call out the National Guard, equipped fully in battle gear.  The same National Guard force that murdered unarmed students at Kent State. 

But when Hong Kong police respond to riots, those citizens are not thugs. But those citizens set people on fire, murdered at least one citizen, and beat hundreds of other citizens to the point of broken skulls and bloodshed. Thugs? nope, good citizens, good USA puppets.  The HK police harmed nobody and followed due process of law.  At no time did HK or China send in forces equivalent to the US National Guard.

Yet all of you here demonise China. Utterly ignorant hypocrites.  It's time the US common folk recognise your true enemy is the one within.  Trumpistan is now nothing but a police state.  Well, you get what you vote for. 

quote...

The president's language got more aggressive as violence boiled over in Minneapolis Thursday night. "These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won't let that happen," he tweeted. "Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!"

Twitter quickly tagged the post, saying, "This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. However, Twitter has determined that it may be in the public's interest for the Tweet to remain accessible." It still is. 

On 7/12/2020 at 11:35 AM, Enthalpic said:

Thankfully we don't all come from where you come from.

I can feel free to call a spade a spade.

Yeah, I'm sure you liberals call Trudeau what he is; an empty suit marionette. 

• Upvote 1

Endless hate. Endless rage. Politics in a nutshell.

• Upvote 1

TDS or no TDS on my part, I just have to say.... Ward, you are constantly defending a man who retweets a game show host with regard to his opinions in the middle of a public health crisis / pandemic.  What is wrong with you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Liberals are stupid. Conservatives are moron. Etc. etc. Can we get back to insulting each other as individuals? It's more fun and understandable that way.  Insulting vague poorly defined groups of people is pointless because exactly who are you insulting? 

For example, if I say "Bob is a moron" everyone knows I'm insulting Bob.  But if I'm like "liberals are morons," this doesn't make much sense because who am I referring to? So please, let's keep the insults as personal and specific as possible.  It helps with comprehension.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

(edited)

7 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Liberals are stupid. Conservatives are moron. Etc. etc. Can we get back to insulting each other as individuals? It's more fun and understandable that way.  Insulting vague poorly defined groups of people is pointless because exactly who are you insulting? 

For example, if I say "Bob is a moron" everyone knows I'm insulting Bob.  But if I'm like "liberals are morons," this doesn't make much sense because who am I referring to? So please, let's keep the insults as personal and specific as possible.  It helps with comprehension.  

Speaking to comprehension skills it would seem anyone person who actually has practiced  science or medicine that differs from a reporter opinion or you're opinion is met with vulgarity,rage and a omnipotent attitude.

With all these variables perhaps you should have another cup of dumbass and rage in the mirror for a smidge...or find some form of dignity when expressing your well founded opinions.

Laying off the dumbass will enhance your communication skills...well it could not hurt comes to mind..hopefully.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
evolving.
  • Like 3

(edited)

1 hour ago, UNC12345 said:

Ward, you are constantly defending a man who retweets a game show host with regard to his opinions in the middle of a public health crisis / pandemic.  What is wrong with you?

Well the POTUS is a reality TV star who apparently thinks the nation runs off his ratings.  If anything trump should get off the news so other comedies and/or tragedies have a better chance of success.

ratings.png

Edited by Enthalpic

How much TV does he watch? 

we are watching fox.png

(edited)

Not just setting COVID records!  New all-time highs!  Lost more in one month than most do in a year.

https://app.tmxmoney.com/news/cpnews/article?locale=EN&newsid=f41675&mobile=false

"The Treasury Department reported Monday that the deficit hit $864 billion last month, an amount of red ink that surpasses most annual deficits in the nation's history and is above the previous monthly deficit record of $738 billion in April."

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Almost like he is giving your money to greedy people in wall street.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_career_of_Donald_Trump

"trump's personal financial market investment portfolio is concentrated in the financial and commodities markets.[173][174] The investment portfolio generates income and cash flow from a variety of mechanisms as dividends, capital gains, and compounded carried interest. He invested a minimum of $70 million in stocks."

buying votes from the rich friends.png

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Speaking to comprehension skills it would seem anyone person who actually has practiced  science or medicine that differs from a reporter opinion or you're opinion is met with vulgarity,rage and a omipent attitude.

With all these variables perhaps you should have another cup of dumbass and rage in the mirror for a smidge...or find some form of dignity when expressing your well founded opinions.

Laying off the dumbass will enhance your communication skills...well it could not hurt comes to mind..hopefully.

Um.  I could barely understand your sentences.  The only thing I got was that you were trying to insult me? I think? So, uh, out of pity I'll pretend to be insulted.  How dare you be so rude you rude, horrible person!

But this is a good start.  Insult individuals! Not vague poorly defined imaginary groups!

Edited by Zhong Lu

A question if I may...this Zhong Lu title where did that come from? 

It would seem rather apparent you quite Americanized....Antifia rage runs rather deep in you, perhaps those proud boy hooligans had their way with you?

• Haha 3

Man, this forum just keeps getting weirder and weirder!  

Probably just as well that I am a certified Old Guy and the innuendos just zip right over my head.  Probably some Time Warp. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

A question if I may...this Zhong Lu title where did that come from? 

It would seem rather apparent you quite Americanized....Antifia rage runs rather deep in you, perhaps those proud boy hooligans had their way with you?

It's my name.  And I don't join ideological groups as I have an ideological hatred of ALL ideologies except the ideology of hating ideologies.  

(edited)

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Man, this forum just keeps getting weirder and weirder!  

Probably just as well that I am a certified Old Guy and the innuendos just zip right over my head.  Probably some Time Warp. 

Until one sits down and has a personal chat with two or three of these types of personalitys it is hard to grasp just how absurd they can become. If one goes back to the days of high school sports say...the cheerleaders would go into a cheer..the ra ra stuff. 

These people will go into a deeply angered rant/chant is the description...at first look its a bit troubling but after a few of these one learns to just laugh and leave....below is a good look..notice the deep troubling passion. I will attempt to find a video of there ranting it is really something else. Ahh found it now they are being quite polite in this video...after all they to have a sense of decorum..

disgraced-peter-strzok-warns-hell-respond-to-trumps-attacks-e1593040390121-378x189.png

In a all out rage...and they do rage.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2

State of the Union:

boat.jpg

this is fine.png

• Haha 2