ES

COVID is real now

22 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

If you stopped trump anywhere at random do you think he would be wearing or carrying anything made in the US?

Suit, watch, wallet, underwear, socks, shoes? 

He doesn't care about you.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:
15 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Annotation 2020-07-17 124549.png

I think we can safely assume the Biden money from the Ukrainian gas outfit is safely, and discreetly, tucked away in some offshore bank account.  Just sayin'. 

The Leftist idiots think the president is a crook, but they don't take into consideration the level of theft and corruption of career crimi....er, career politicians.  Hiding ill-gotten gains is a large portion of the "Welcome to Washington" training package.  :) 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

There is always the Motel 6....  Oh, well. 

We'll keep the light on.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I am in agreement with those who think, why would President Trump willing give up his tax returns knowing full good and well that the left would be sure to use them as a cudgel to beat him around the head and shoulders with.? 
 Wether or not he is trying to hide anything, in my opinion isn’t the point here. Anybody with a shred of intellectual honesty knows that his returns could be as “pure as the wind driven snow”, and they would be still be weaponized against him.
 Last point and lets be real, most of the public would not know what they were looking at with the many thousands of pages of Trumps returns that have been filed through the years. The public’s ignorance (mine included) of the incredibly complex tax laws would open Trump up to all manner of perception problems wether or not those “problems” were real or imagined.

• Upvote 3

Any of the Trump Army want to address that Kimmel video?  Let's see how you might justify this story...

-leftist media/MSM, Democrats have done much worse, smear campaign, total and complete lies, fake news

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

Any of the Trump Army want to address that Kimmel video?  Let's see how you might justify this story...

-leftist media/MSM, Democrats have done much worse, smear campaign, total and complete lies, fake news

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20190803-140813.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, crazy trip said:

Anybody with a shred of intellectual honesty knows that his returns could be as “pure as the wind driven snow”

Trump apologists cannot claim to have that shred of intellectual honesty OR that his returns would be anything close to pure.  C'mon.  

I agree that they would be used against him as he's in the political arena, but there is also probably lots in there to hide.  At your core, you should really know that this massive fight to keep them secret isn't a stand on individual liberties - it means there is something in there to be worried about.

6 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

Trump apologists cannot claim to have that shred of intellectual honesty OR that his returns would be anything close to pure.  C'mon.  

I agree that they would be used against him as he's in the political arena, but there is also probably lots in there to hide.  At your core, you should really know that this massive fight to keep them secret isn't a stand on individual liberties - it means there is something in there to be worried about.

Spoken like a true Leftist: investigate because "there's something in there to be worried about".  Never mind that the IRS, which one might say has shown a teensy bit of Left leaning servitude, has not even found anything worth leaking to the "press".  Fortunately, warrants require more than your feelings.  Unfortunately, Nancy and Adam don't require more than your feelings, and they share them.  Aren't you lucky to have each other...Bless your heart.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

13 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

Thoughts?

Burlington used to be the textile epicenter of the US. Then the leftist unions took over textiles in the US, and 99% of those companies went out of business. Did the leftists care? Of course not, it's win win for them. First they bankrupted those rotten republicans who owned and managed those factories and second, they've got all those unemployed union workers on welfare now, so they'll vote democrat for life, or risk losing that government teat. For the miniscule remaining American textile companies, the products are very niche, flannel shirts and wool socks. 

Good luck finding made in America kitsch products. They just don't exist, nor should they. Do you want to build your million dollar a year company by building and distributing a million units that sell for $1 each? Or would you rather sell 1000 items for $1k each? Things of value should be Made in America, not trash. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 6:49 AM, Enthalpic said:

Don't pretend he did anything innovative.

Nothing innovative!! Then explain to me how such a moron/imbecile/idiot/(the lefts words), managed to build a world wide billion dollar businesss AND become President of the most powerful nation on earth?

Let me guess he had a lot of help from the Russians and anyone who voted for him, (including prior Obama voters by the millions) are as stupid as he is.

• Great Response! 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Spoken like a true Leftist

More of a centrist, but hey, you love your labels, so that's fine.  I don't mind a lot of Donald's economic policies per se (e.g. protect jobs, stop letting China have its way in terms of trade fairness, etc.), and I think there's some point in what Ward says about having jobs of value.  But I guess I'm more of the opinion that the head of a country should not be a lying, racist buffoon who simply refuses to acknowledge (at times) the serious issues facing said country.  What you call "TDS", I might refer to as TRS (Trump REALITY syndrome).

Edited by UNC12345
spelling
  • Great Response! 1

image.png.6cfb896e6d2f45656106cc48ab24b7e0.png

Despite our heavy debating, all we are doing is............ (👆    ) :oxD:P;):x

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Is that the same Bloomberg who called women "horse faced lesbians"? Your heroes need work Bradley, but then again so do you, a lot of work. 

You try so hard. I keep pulling for you, buddy. 

v.jpg

6 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

The Leftist idiots think the president is a crook, but they don't take into consideration the level of theft and corruption of career crimi....er, career politicians.  Hiding ill-gotten gains is a large portion of the "Welcome to Washington" training package.  :) 

v.jpg

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

You try so hard. I keep pulling for you, buddy. 

v.jpg

They its all about perception...

90112679_1299461106925031_7066946988499009536_n.jpg

• Haha 1

(edited)

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Burlington used to be the textile epicenter of the US. Then the leftist unions took over textiles in the US, and 99% of those companies went out of business. Did the leftists care? Of course not, it's win win for them. First they bankrupted those rotten republicans who owned and managed those factories and second, they've got all those unemployed union workers on welfare now, so they'll vote democrat for life, or risk losing that government teat. For the miniscule remaining American textile companies, the products are very niche, flannel shirts and wool socks. 

Good luck finding made in America kitsch products. They just don't exist, nor should they. Do you want to build your million dollar a year company by building and distributing a million units that sell for $1 each? Or would you rather sell 1000 items for $1k each? Things of value should be Made in America, not trash. 

Americans buy plenty of trash.

More voting for losers. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dollar_voting

When trump outsources trash manufacturing, that's good, because trump.   When anyone else does it, it's evil leftists.

At least we can agree that stuff with trump's name on is trash!

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 7/17/2020 at 7:16 PM, Jan van Eck said:

Historically, the Trump name on a residential building, one of his Towers in New York City, has ensured a 10%  (sometimes more) price valuation increase.  The Trump name inside NYC  is associated with both glamour and high-end construction.  As for the second part of your post, you might wish to contemplate that he would be relieved that you did not visit there.  You would definitely be party-crashing. 

Maybe historically, I don't think they are such fans anymore.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 7/13/2020 at 4:31 AM, Gerry Maddoux said:

But most of the masks, especially the way they're being worn, and often for hours on end, are doing more to spread disease than to prevent it. 

Pardon me.... there might be a neglected situation that answers why people use face mask.....

image.png.4963815cee0ebb685635dc4cc13367ba.png

On 7/13/2020 at 2:49 AM, Enthalpic said:

I don't believe there would be no glove changes after 46 tests, gowns sure.

sometimes, it is not about availability of gloves and masks..... people might just do not know....

Once upon a time, when i was on day one - temporary duty at blood bank as a blurr student in practice, I......... :$ (embarass to say... but...)...... mishandled a blood donor with high blood pressure......... My gloves were dashed with dots and patches of red. And the queue was long........ and I ...... almost got the next one checked out without.........:$ Fortunately, my supervisor alerted me............

Edited by specinho
  • Great Response! 1

(edited)

fit-properly-mask-simulation-1-v2.jpg?la

3 second video followed by 12 seconds of legal disclaimers

https://www.ansys.com/

Edited by Ward Smith
Fixed graphic not showing

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

And where is the no mask simulation?  Silly of them not to include that.

On 7/18/2020 at 6:47 PM, crazy trip said:

Nothing innovative!! Then explain to me how such a moron/imbecile/idiot/(the lefts words), managed to build a world wide billion dollar businesss AND become President of the most powerful nation on earth?

Let me guess he had a lot of help from the Russians and anyone who voted for him, (including prior Obama voters by the millions) are as stupid as he is.

On borrowed money, after he went through at least six consecutive bankruptcies. There is a reason he is hiding his tax reports - debunking the "successful business man" myth could be bad for his image (and his ability to secure further loans).

You know Paris Hilton, right? She is not the "sharpest tool in the shed" either (though few specimen can match Donald in this regard). How did she build the successful worldwide business empire? Once again, the answer is simple - she did not. 

(edited)

On 7/20/2020 at 9:12 PM, Ward Smith said:

The main effect of the mask is psychological. When everyone is wearing masks, people realize there is danger, and they are more careful. They avoid each other, they don't hug, kiss, share food, etc. This has tremendous impact on the spread of the virus. 

Look, the masks were already empirically proven effective, your video won't change anything about the fact. Your cult leader does not wear it because he does not care about facts, only his image, he himself is safe, and he does not care about others.  

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

On borrowed money, after he went through at least six consecutive bankruptcies. There is a reason he is hiding his tax reports - debunking the "successful business man" myth could be bad for his image (and his ability to secure further loans).

You know Paris Hilton, right? She is not the "sharpest tool in the shed" either (though few specimen can match Donald in this regard). How did she build the successful worldwide business empire? Once again, the answer is simple - she did not. 

I’m sure you’ve noticed that the world runs on borrowed money??

And again it’s time for that often asked and never answered question:  How did someone as stupid as DJT ever manage to build a world wide empire and for an encore not only become the President of the United States but to survive and thrive against everything that the establishment could possibly throw and continue to throw against him.?
 I mean if it’s so easy, that someone as stupid as Trump can do it, why wouldn’t everyone build an empire and become President? Like you, obviously you are intellectually superior to Trump and most of his cult members, so when will I see your name on buildings around the world?, and gracing the desk in the Oval Office? It can’t be that hard to do right?

In a world of world class assholes he reigns supreme. He’s my kind of guy.

• Great Response! 1

3 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

On borrowed money, after he went through at least six consecutive bankruptcies.

not at all....... His daddy gave him....... ;)