BB

Is Biden neutered when it comes to effectively dealing with China ? Has Joe and Hunter's backroom deals with Chinese Communist Party owned bank that enriched them at taxpayer expense disqualified Joe ?

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Here is your trophy

57EC2F4F-82A7-4CE9-A21E-E2BA32056E85.png

You have a large collection and need to clean out some space for more?

I know, you prefer lies over anything else #trump.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

My mother is almost 40 years older than me, still here, still has all her marbles (and teeth).

Advanced maternal age has deleterious effects on the mother and child.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Advanced maternal age has deleterious effects on the mother and child.

Fergusson and Woodward (46) considered educational attainment in offspring (early school leaving, pass/fail grades, formal qualifications from school, and unemployment) as a function of maternal age. Again, significant linear trends were found, where increasing maternal age was associated with increasing levels of educational attainment. They found that controlling for maternal social background at childbirth and childrearing environment only attenuated this relationship to a small degree. These results suggest that there may also be some causal influence of maternal age on offspring cognitive development. Interestingly, recent research has indicated that social class modifies the heritability of intelligence, where higher family socioeconomic status is associated with increased contribution of genetics to intelligence scores (60, 61). It is possible that any causal effect of maternal age on offspring cognitive outcomes may be amplified by the increased affluence often associated with families of older mothers. Furthermore, it has been suggested that IQ heritability continues to increase with offspring age (62), which may explain why environmental variables accounted for a larger proportion of the variance in offspring cognitive outcomes than did maternal age in younger offspring in the Christchurch cohort.

Two studies using data from the Collaborative Perinatal Project have indicated that offspring of older mothers display superior performance on tests of neurocognitive function (63, 64). The more recent of these (64) examined maternal age and offspring outcomes at 8 months, 4 years, and 7 years of age. Neurocognitive outcomes were measured by means of a comprehensive range of assessments, including the Bayley Scales for Infant Development (8 months), the Stanford Binet Intelligence Scale (4 years), the Weschler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC; 7 years), and the Wide Range Achievement Test (7 years). Saha et al. (64) found significant associations between advanced maternal age and superior performance in offspring on all measures. They also found that the relationships between maternal age and offspring outcomes at 4 and 7 years were curvilinear, with the relationship being generally less steep at older ages. As previously detailed, the increased educational attainment, labor force participation, and socioeconomic status and more nurturing child-rearing environments (46, 47) associated with older motherhood may account for the associations observed in these studies.

Bottom line, it makes for smarter children like me. It's even better than the studies could show because there's an increased risk of negative congenital defects, which caused the higher average to be even lower than it would have been if only the healthy children were counted. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Bottom line, it makes for smarter children like me. It's even better than the studies could show because there's an increased risk of negative congenital defects, which caused the higher average to be even lower than it would have been if only the healthy children were counted. 

Delayed yes, advanced no... are your siblings extra dumb to account for you?

As you noted is has more to do with the parents education level and wealth than their age.

"As previously detailed, the increased educational attainment, labor force participation, and socioeconomic status and more nurturing child-rearing environments (46, 47) associated with older motherhood may account for the associations observed in these studies."

Sadly smart, liberals have fewer children than dumb conservatives. #ProblemsWithDemocracy

twins.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

On 7/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, Enthalpic said:

Delayed yes, advanced no... are your siblings extra dumb to account for you?

As you noted is has more to do with the parents education level and wealth than their age.

"As previously detailed, the increased educational attainment, labor force participation, and socioeconomic status and more nurturing child-rearing environments (46, 47) associated with older motherhood may account for the associations observed in these studies."

Sadly smart, liberals have fewer children than dumb conservatives. #ProblemsWithDemocracy

twins.jpg

I was one of the last children, also one of the smartest. Every sibling more than qualifies for MENSA, most have advanced degrees, blah blah blah. The research team bent over backwards to try and pretend maternal age wasn't the causal factor and the part you highlighted is just the usual liberal claptrap written by weaker minds from younger moms. Today they would just say white privilege and be done with it. Meanwhile facts are facts and my IQ is so many standard deviations above the norm I'm in rarified air indeed. Don't worry, I don't waste my A game on you. I'm guessing your mom was a teenager when she had you. One of the reasons I never bought into the Obama genius camp, that and I know one of his classmates from the elite school in Hawaii he was a mediocre student at. His mom was pregnant at 17.

Edited by Ward Smith
Just noticed auto correct broke something
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I was one of the last children, also one of the smartest. Every sibling more than qualifies for MENSA, most have advanced degrees, blah blah blah. The research team bent over backwards to try and pretend maternal age wasn't the casual factor and the part you highlighted is just the usual liberal claptrap written by weaker minds from younger moms. Today they would just say white privilege and be done with it. Meanwhile facts are facts and my IQ is so many standard deviations above the norm I'm in rarified air indeed. Don't worry, I don't waste my A game on you. I'm guessing your mom was a teenager when she had you. One of the reasons I never bought into the Obama genius camp, that and I know one of his classmates from the elite school in Hawaii he was a mediocre student at. His mom was pregnant at 17.

I'm the last of three children, we are almost all exactly 2 years apart starting around 23.

We all have degrees (as did my mom B.Ed).  My sister - who is now a registered nurse - also is a journeyman welder (did trades for a bit, went back to school).  Brother was biologist and now owns a few businesses.

Were you a non-emergency c-section?  I was and my giant brain wasn't crushed coming out haha!

"The cesarean delivery group had significantly higher IQ test scores."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3093169/

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

The republicans have been in power for years. If he failed to "drain the swamp" in that time why would you give him another chance?  As for broadcast industry there are plenty of right-wing biased new sources, they are linked here all the time.

President Trump is the first populist Republican we have had. The Bushes were blue bloods who had a common touch when they were currying favor but did not really have anywhere near the desire to actually change the bureaucracies like Trump has. He obviously needs four more years to get more done. The main reason is that he has had little support from within his own party or the bureaucracy.

As to the broadcast industry. You have to be kidding! Not one major newspaper or television network supports him, aside from most of the Fox News folks. Fox News is not a major network like ABC, CBS, or NBC. There are lots of conservative websites, but far more liberal ones. Conservative A.M. radio is our only superior media. That is balanced somewhat by tax supported liberal public national radio and television. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You will be dead in 30 years old man. I was born in '78 so my recollection of the '70s is poor.

I've accomplished plenty, I made enough money to retire at 39 and did it myself with no gifts from dad (he died very young), paid for my own university, worked at saving the environment , own 2 properties, etc.

You are not the first to resent or be jealous of my lifestyle.  "Cushy, lazy, liberal doing whatever he wants and I have to work."  Meanwhile I'm the one paying double school taxes even though I have no children and those same complainers are getting child-based tax breaks and other free money.  I should be more conservative, but I have a heart and don't even more money when I already have more than enough.

P.S. I threw out most of my trophies from my youth (honours, etc.) I still do have some medals from road bicycle racing kicking around.

I believe No one here is jealous of your lifestyle, begrudged with your attitude, more likely. 

Personally, you annoy me rather than impress me. I turned 31 three months ago. I own 4 properties, 3 outright, and 1 commercial carries debt by choice. This morning I put a brand new build vacation home in lake tahoe under contract. I carry no student, vehicle or credit card debt. I don't have children either, but I pay In 3 different school districts. Do I need to share any of that? No. There are many more accomplished gentlemen here above and beyond you and I. By my identification, I'd classify yourself as nouveau riche, not attractive. 

So while you continue to vomit your superiority, we'll continue to roll our eyes. 

• Great Response! 3

(edited)

33 minutes ago, J.mo said:

So while you continue to vomit your superiority, we'll continue to roll our eyes. 

I will, thanks for your understanding newbie.

Just be sure to remind everyone how trumps puke tastes like desert to y'all as you slurp it through a straw.

"We feed off of each others, we can share our endorphins."    "My shit is your milk." 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

29 minutes ago, J.mo said:

There are many more accomplished gentlemen here above and beyond you and I.

Define accomplished.  I am happy having near full autonomy, others are happy losing some autonomy for more money than they need, or some fame/ego boost. 

If you acquire too many possessions you become a slave to them.  I'm not a wage slave, nor am I slave to keeping up appearances.  Trump has enough money to retire but his narcissism will make him "work" until he dies.  "Look at me!"

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Like 1

Hillary was not demented but she was a basket case with her secret (and disclosed) speeches to super-rich, very public racking of money, investigations, suspicions, humiliating revelations, and she was not replaced.  What passes for Democratic leadership is not able to conceive and execute the replacement, the super-tanker must sail forward.

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

On 7/13/2020 at 11:22 AM, surrept33 said:

Pretty clear that Trump had much more than a million dollar loan from Fred Trump (which is what Trump has always claimed including in"autobiographies" and court depositions). 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/10/02/us/politics/donald-trump-tax-schemes-fred-trump.html

I'll give Trump a lot of credit for being like a professional wrestler. His marketing-fu is strong. It does require a lot of suspension of disbelief to listen to him as a POTUS.

Yep, Obama couldn't imagine how much the economy of America could be improved by President Trump dismantling his policies. Record employment for all too. He did all this, fought against the Deep State, The Establishment, Academia, The Press, etc. all while they attacked him with all their strength for four years. They started as soon as he looked like the potential candidate. Imagine what he could have done without all these forces opposing every step he took. He is the strongest leader I have ever seen. Some of our commenters should think about how they would have fared under the same circumstances. 

Edited by ronwagn
addition
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Let's not forget that the person who objectively lost a trade war with China was - Donald Trump. 

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/how-trump-lost-the-trade-wars-in-16-cool-charts/

Not very convincing. 

Let's get back to the topic shall we? Biden's family is corrupt as hell, took billions from China and no quid pro Joe? Ha! 

As a loyal wumaodang you'll do everything you can to see your Manchurian candidate take office, especially attacking the incumbent. You'll never address the elephant in the room, that Biden is dirty as hell and always has been. Chinese love politicians they can buy, who stay bought. Biden is bought and paid for and all you have is sketchy graphs from a sketchy website? 

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

Not very convincing, I know - it's full of hard data, difficult to lie around, that prove that Trump's knee-jerk, reactions to international affairs and his mishandling of economic affairs did not bring any jobs back from overseas as he promised (here he failed totally), but conversely, they made companies like GM move their production overseas - to China (talk about shooting your own leg). 

But if you want to stay on topic, please stay on topic. Biden cannot possibly do worse than Trump, no matter how senile he actually is - because unlike Trump he is not a remorseless simple psychopath that does not care about the lives and fate of his country.

Let's remember how Trump (oblivious of the diplomatic protocol and unwilling to ever do a homework) behaved during international diplomatic events with nominally hostile foreign powers - in Helsinki, where he promised to be "tough on Russia", he went behind the curtain to chat with his buddy Vladimir without none of his staff knowing what's going on, and when he returned, he proclaimed that he had a very productive and cordial talk, and that his greatest enemy is not Russia, but US secret services and US journalist who target him in a "witch hunt". The whole world was stunned. What was he doing? In North Korea, he was saluting local generals, giving local propaganda news coverage about "tamed US president". And in China? His botched up coronavirus response made USA a laughingstock:

https://www.politico.eu/article/in-china-a-struggling-america-looks-like-the-disaster-flick-of-2020/

“Trump says reducing death toll to 100,000 people is ‘not bad’” quickly became a top trending hashtag. Commenters on Weibo called the Rose Garden appearance “preparation for a funeral,” labeled Trump a “joker” and a “blowhard,” and sarcastically predicted, “I’m sure God will protect the United States.” If a similar death toll had been reported in China, one popular comment speculated, “how many people here would be saying that [we are] a dying country?” Another noted, bluntly: “[F]rom here onward, the world order will never be the same.”

And let's not also forget Trump's subservient, admiring attitude toward's the world's worst dictators:

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/02/526520042/6-strongmen-trumps-praised-and-the-conflicts-it-presents?t=1595338781955

What Trump has said about Xi Jinping: "He certainly doesn't want to see turmoil and death. He doesn't want to see it. He is a good man. He is a very good man and I got to know him very well." (April 28, Reuters interview)

And that's only the fraction of the damage to the US economy, foreign affairs image and international credit this incompetent, self-centered, narcissistic man has done over his presidential term. If you replaced him with a block of wood or a stone statue, and let the government experts rule according to their knowledge and tried and tested policies, the country would be in infinitely better state. 

Therefore, Joe Biden can never, under any circumstances do worse, even if he was unconscious his whole term. 

Such is the extent of Trump's incompetence, who, by the way, is not in much better shape:

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura

(edited)

On 7/13/2020 at 3:42 AM, BLA said:

DNC do something.  Trump campaign will go after his record.  They will expose how he has enriched his family with :

* Getting son Hunter and Senator Kerry's stepson Chris Hienze Federal guaranteed loan for $130 million TALF bailout loan 2009. They made millions and funneled it thru Cayman Island account to avoid scrutiny.

* Getting Joe's Brother  $ Billion reconstruction contract in Iraq. His brother was never in construction.  Never built a thing. How much commission was Joe's Brother paid to get the contract ? 5℅ ?  That's $50 million. Sweet. 

* Chinese investments to Hunter and John Kerry's stepson $1.5 Billion Rosemont Seneca LLC. 

* Ukraine Barisma  board for son Hunter then threatened Ukraine if they investigated Barisma

Now that we asked for Trump's Taxes,. Trump will probably ask for the accounting records of Hunter's and Chris's (John Kerry's stepson) Rosemont Seneca LLC.  Hunter and Chris are general partners .  .  .  but who else is listed as  a Partner.  Whoever holds shares does not report any income until they sell shares.  Trump will now demand Joe release all financial holding in addition to taxes. We're screwed if the LLC books are opened. We probably don't know a fraction of what dirty business is in there.

The number one threat to U.S. Freedom and Economic Prosperity is the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) .

Joe Biden is seriously compromised when it comes to dealing with China.  China owns Joe and Hunter Biden. Joe is bought and paid for.  How can he function as President with such baggage ?  

Chinese have the goods on on the Biden Clan.  If Biden steps out of line they will expose Joe.  THIS WILL HAVE DISASTROUS IMPLICATIONS FOR U.S. ECONOMY .  .  .   . NOT TO MENTION OUR NATIONAL SECURITY.  

BIDEN IS COMPROMISED 

Do you think Trump is much better?

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/07/21/politics/trump-org-china-imports/index.html

Edited by Hotone

49 minutes ago, Hotone said:

You're completely delusional if you equate purchasing products that might add up to a few hundred thousand dollars to taking cash to the tune of $1.5 billion that we know about and at least that much more we don't know about, because the MSM is busy "investigating" Trump looking for crumbs while dump trucks full of evidence on Biden go rumbling by. But yeah the TDS is strong with you, meaning your mind is weak and easily manipulated. Trump is living rent free in your head 24/7 and you'll only look at evidence that supports your cognitive dissonance avoidance. 

Just now, Ward Smith said:

You're completely delusional if you equate purchasing products that might add up to a few hundred thousand dollars to taking cash to the tune of $1.5 billion that we know about and at least that much more we don't know about, because the MSM is busy "investigating" Trump looking for crumbs while dump trucks full of evidence on Biden go rumbling by. But yeah the TDS is strong with you, meaning your mind is weak and easily manipulated. Trump is living rent free in your head 24/7 and you'll only look at evidence that supports your cognitive dissonance avoidance. 

No, I love Trump's job performance. 4 more years! 4 more years! MAGA!

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Not very convincing, I know - it's full of hard data, difficult to lie around, that prove that Trump's knee-jerk, reactions to international affairs and his mishandling of economic affairs did not bring any jobs back from overseas as he promised (here he failed totally), but conversely, they made companies like GM move their production overseas - to China (talk about shooting your own leg). 

But if you want to stay on topic, please stay on topic. Biden cannot possibly do worse than Trump, no matter how senile he actually is - because unlike Trump he is not a remorseless simple psychopath that does not care about the lives and fate of his country.

Let's remember how Trump (oblivious of the diplomatic protocol and unwilling to ever do a homework) behaved during international diplomatic events with nominally hostile foreign powers - in Helsinki, where he promised to be "tough on Russia", he went behind the curtain to chat with his buddy Vladimir without none of his staff knowing what's going on, and when he returned, he proclaimed that he had a very productive and cordial talk, and that his greatest enemy is not Russia, but US secret services and US journalist who target him in a "witch hunt". The whole world was stunned. What was he doing? In North Korea, he was saluting local generals, giving local propaganda news coverage about "tamed US president". And in China? His botched up coronavirus response made USA a laughingstock:

https://www.politico.eu/article/in-china-a-struggling-america-looks-like-the-disaster-flick-of-2020/

“Trump says reducing death toll to 100,000 people is ‘not bad’” quickly became a top trending hashtag. Commenters on Weibo called the Rose Garden appearance “preparation for a funeral,” labeled Trump a “joker” and a “blowhard,” and sarcastically predicted, “I’m sure God will protect the United States.” If a similar death toll had been reported in China, one popular comment speculated, “how many people here would be saying that [we are] a dying country?” Another noted, bluntly: “[F]rom here onward, the world order will never be the same.”

And let's not also forget Trump's subservient, admiring attitude toward's the world's worst dictators:

https://www.npr.org/2017/05/02/526520042/6-strongmen-trumps-praised-and-the-conflicts-it-presents?t=1595338781955

What Trump has said about Xi Jinping: "He certainly doesn't want to see turmoil and death. He doesn't want to see it. He is a good man. He is a very good man and I got to know him very well." (April 28, Reuters interview)

And that's only the fraction of the damage to the US economy, foreign affairs image and international credit this incompetent, self-centered, narcissistic man has done over his presidential term. If you replaced him with a block of wood or a stone statue, and let the government experts rule according to their knowledge and tried and tested policies, the country would be in infinitely better state. 

Therefore, Joe Biden can never, under any circumstances do worse, even if he was unconscious his whole term. 

Such is the extent of Trump's incompetence, who, by the way, is not in much better shape:

Trump tariffs keep working, to the consternation of many economists

Yeah old news now. You managed to stay on point for almost a whole sentence before you went off on your usual rant. 

008AA440-B65A-4A11-99DA-9DC5E511450A.png

• Like 1

Well, you may not noticed, but the article you linked is from a protectionist lobbyist group that spares every cent and effort to put the non-functional Trumpist tariffs and other mercantile measures in effect. It's about as objective as a butcher writing on the topic of being a vegetarian. And - of course - an obligatgory tired meme to fill the void surrounding this weak article. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/economy/unlikely-protectionist-group-seeks-to-counter-chamber-on-trade-and-tariffs

And you know what? It's nothing new, it has been already tried (as people oblivious of their own history are destined to relive it over and over again) - by Hoover and his "Buy American Act" in 1933, which no doubt inspired the "think-tank" around Trump like Navarro. Nothing easier today than manufacture in asia, import the components to US, cheaply assemble all while enjoying government subsidies and/or rather unfair competition advantage. As usually, complex problems (globalization), seldom have simple solutions. 

But as you like to point out, let's keep it on topic, shall we? Here is more on topic of being hamstrung in relation with China:

Potential Trump conflict: Trump has strong business ties to China. He has tried to get into the Chinese market since 2008. He signed onto two multi-million-dollar deals that fell apart, including one with State Grid, the state-owned power company. In October, the Trump Organization announced new plans for 20 to 30 new hotels in cities all over China. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. is a tenant in Trump Tower. Bank of China, also state-owned, is a debt holder for at least part of a $950 million loan for a building in New York in which Trump is part-owner.

Trump and his daughter Ivanka were granted hard-to-come-by trademarks in China earlier this year. Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, a key (maybe top) adviser to the president owns a skyscraper in New York and was set to get a $400 million investment from a Chinese firm in the tower. But that deal was killed because of conflict-of-interest concerns.

1 hour ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Potential Trump conflict: Trump has strong business ties to China. He has tried to get into the Chinese market since 2008. He signed onto two multi-million-dollar deals that fell apart, including one with State Grid, the state-owned power company. In October, the Trump Organization announced new plans for 20 to 30 new hotels in cities all over China. Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. is a tenant in Trump Tower. Bank of China, also state-owned, is a debt holder for at least part of a $950 million loan for a building in New York in which Trump is part-owner.

Trump and his daughter Ivanka were granted hard-to-come-by trademarks in China earlier this year. Ivanka's husband, Jared Kushner, a key (maybe top) adviser to the president owns a skyscraper in New York and was set to get a $400 million investment from a Chinese firm in the tower. But that deal was killed because of conflict-of-interest concerns.

So you quote old news about deals that didn't even happen and pretend you've won a point? Good lord you're delusional. 

Meanwhile the steel Industry, aluminum industry, robotics, induction equipment and more were all thriving before your CCP infected the world with your bioweapon. You can quote all the leftist usual idiots you want, and they'll torture the data to make it confess that the sun rises in the west, but that don't make it so. 

• Like 1

(edited)

The TRUMP COMPANIES ceased ALL foreign business deals after Trump announced to avoid the appearance of conflict.

The Bidens' self dealing with China has rendered him useless when confronting the Chinese Communist Party.  

Actually it's worse then "useless" . The Bidens' schemes to enrich themselves will harm the U.S. if Joe is elected. 

Biden has compromised himself and the U.S.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 3

(edited)

The rule of "smart" parents have less children doesn't work, it just detects the patent:  Responsible parents will always think about can they afford another child (time and money) and they will do birth control if they think they cannot afford another one.  Because of responsibility to family, they tend not to have one night stand or cheating around and divorce only occurs in the worst case scenario. These are great sacrificing parents in West as it is very likely they don't  expect their children pay back at old age. I know a portion of Asian parents have kids as an investment for retirement. 

But it falsely assume these are democrats or republican. As a counter example who would you think these people vote for?

1 People who don't look for work even when they can, have lots of time for breeding and babysitting. Depends on gov and their under 18 children for living. 

2 So liberal that don't want to be bound to work or family or any responsibility. More time for sex but no responsible for birth control. 

Off course these will populate faster, because their kids will tend to have exactly the same lifestyle as their parents. Western Education nowadays teach more about right than responsibility. It is family duty to ensure under 18 learn about responsibility and how can  parents teach young kids something  they don't have?

------------------------------

Trump is a loser comparing to many other successful politicians. It took his many years to go from  hundred millions to billion with many businesses and risk taking decision while all the other get salary for acting, licking, back stabbing, PR, giving speech, lecturing, blaming, denying, proposing, promising, lying, taking bribe, U turning, robbing (raising tax) ... and can go from debt to ten of millions in less than 10 years.  And they don't need to take any risk with their money because no financial investment needed, one way in not out. Kind of low risk high return, no bankruptcy guarantee. What will you choose if you are "smart enough"?.

---------------------------

The more smart people choose politics, the less smart people doing entrepreneur business man, doctors, engineers, soldiers and the country productivity, technology or military go backward.

We should have a qualifying age for politicians and presidents and then maximum number of year in politics so they will have to find jobs after graduating before entering politics. See how much damage from the last two young smart handsome presidents did to the US? And I can see many of promising stars following their footsteps. I suggest the qualified age should be 55 and max year will be 15. Save lots of money for "political study" or "liberal art" as well. If higher education is concentrated enough to prevent wasting tax then we can have free education.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

On 7/21/2020 at 2:15 PM, BLA said:

The TRUMP COMPANIES ceased ALL foreign business deals after Trump announced to avoid the appearance of conflict.

The Bidens' self dealing with China has rendered him useless when confronting the Chinese Communist Party.  

Actually it's worse then "useless" . The Bidens' schemes to enrich themselves will harm the U.S. if Joe is elected. 

Biden has compromised himself and the U.S.

BLA identifies himself as a Democrat. I think he's a good example of the geographical political identity sifting going on inside the United States. When we hear of Republicans and Democrats switching sides it's pretty well correlated with age and geography. Of course there are exceptions/outliers. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out BLA is an older aged Democrat living in a low population density (rural to ex-urban) region because those are the Democrats who like Donald and disavow plain vanilla Democrats like Joe Biden. 

Rather than be surprised by party switching, look at demographics. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 7/13/2020 at 3:42 AM, BLA said:

DNC do something.  Trump campaign will go after his record.  They will expose how he has enriched his family with :

The number one threat to U.S. Freedom and Economic Prosperity is the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) .

image.png.2b3f6dc38b08e79336bdfc241986f2c7.png

From the story above...... Owing to the level of boredom we might have experienced during covid-19- stay home order, do we really want to be the sugar cube story teller and creator while the national image is on the tow?

Once upon a time.......... the campaign of an election was basically like this:

he Campaign and Election of 1788:

In the wake of winning his country's independence and then overseeing the formation of its government, George Washington thought he had done enough. He desperately wanted to go home and live a quiet life after he won the, but Americans wanted no one else to lead them. No other person was seriously considered. America's first presidential campaign was really its citizens' efforts to convince Washington to accept the office.

Although it is commonly accepted that we need a common enemy to unite our firing force, the election campaign in the 1788 might be a timely reminder, how it used to be, when all the people united behind Mr. Washington automatically, willingly, because of what he had done for the country. How would slandering, oppressing, etc the oppositions, create pseudo-threat/ enemy, bring the support one desires? 

On 7/17/2020 at 1:43 AM, Piotr Berman said:

Hillary was not demented but she was a basket case with her secret (and disclosed) speeches to super-rich, very public racking of money, investigations, suspicions, humiliating revelations, and she was not replaced.  What passes for Democratic leadership is not able to conceive and execute the replacement, the super-tanker must sail forward.

Is she running this year? What worries us so much about Hillary? That she won the most popular poll in the previous election and might still have influence?

Edited by specinho