Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YK

Trump vs. Trump vs. Trump vs. Trump

He lies every day, in almost every sentence. He depends on people not remembering. Don't forget. Remember the lies. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

(edited)

His latest lie being - "I did the ban on China, I did the ban on Europe". No, he did not. Americans returning from both China and Europe were exempt from quarantine long after the pandemics was on the rise. He just blatantly lies again.  The CDCs opinion on the matter is very clear. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Trump lies has to be fought by facts - as clearly presented as possible.

• Downvote 1

You’re literally so far in one direction that it’s almost religious in nature. Ironic when you consider your comments about the “Trump Cult”. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 5:41 PM, KeyboardWarrior said:

You’re literally so far in one direction that it’s almost religious in nature. Ironic when you consider your comments about the “Trump Cult”. 

I do one simple thing - I point out Trump lies, i. e. I point out the discrepancy between his statements in time (because he contradicts himself), and I point out the discrepancies between his statements and facts (because he lives in a strange, distorted fantasy) - and I do it by linking video footage with direct proofs, as simple and as clear as possible. 

And no, there is no need to balance anything. If someone is a liar, a crook, or a fraud who is doing major damage in a public function, his hypothetical "good traits" like love of puppies is irrelevant. He is unfit for his office and he should be removed ASAP - every hour means more damage. He can continue love puppies as a private citizen - I don't care about him as a person, I am concerned about the damage he is doing as a corrupt and incompetent president. Your remark about religion is completely off - I don't deal in beliefs. 

37 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

I do one simple thing - I point out Trump lies, i. e. I point out the discrepancy between his statements in time (because he contradicts himself), and I point out the discrepancies between his statements and facts (because he lives in a strange, distorted fantasy) - and I do it by linking video footage with direct proofs, as simple and as clear as possible. 

And no, there is no need to balance anything. If someone is a liar, a crook, or a fraud who is doing major damage in a public function, his hypothetical "good traits" like love of puppies is irrelevant. He is unfit for his office and he should be removed ASAP - every hour means more damage. He can continue love puppies as a private citizen - I don't care about him as a person, I am concerned about the damage he is doing as a corrupt and incompetent president. Your remark about religion is completely off - I don't deal in beliefs. 

One of my main contentions with the information you put forth. I don't believe it's well supported, and so it comes off as a belief. You have an intense bias and refuse to admit it, and this is why your ravings are religious in nature. You blatantly ignore any positive thing he does because it destroys your belief structure that says "Trump is bad, all of the time". 

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

One of my main contentions with the information you put forth. I don't believe it's well supported, and so it comes off as a belief. You have an intense bias and refuse to admit it, and this is why your ravings are religious in nature. You blatantly ignore any positive thing he does because it destroys your belief structure that says "Trump is bad, all of the time". 

"Facts have a known liberal bias" - Stephen Colbert

Please contact the person who is responsible for calibrating your value system. Calling liar a liar - because he lies, i.e. issues a false statement is not bias. 

Let's repeat it agan, so that you have time to absorb the idea.

Calling liar a liar - because he lies, i.e. issues frequent false statements, is not bias. 

Got it?

Similarly, calling a sphere round is also not biased, "come one, isn't it spiky? A little bit?". No. A sphere is not spiky, it's round. A fact. Donald Trump is a liar, based on the frequency of the publicly documented lies he said since the beginning of his function. Also a fact - it's not something subjective, it's something based on his actions, i.e. casually lying on daily basis, despite it's strongly traditionally frowned upon in western culture. 

And what "blatant ignoring of good things" are you talking about? You did not present any, you attacked my person straight away. When there is something positive about Trump, we can cheer over it together. So far, it's just a false hope. 

Also, you attack my sources - the video I posted contains only Trump's statements contradicting other Trump's statements. So what credibility of sources are you talking about? Or is it something you say automatically, without thinking? The only source is Trump, contradicting himself, which makes your argument completely invalid.

Could you parse what I have just written through the part of your CNS that is responsible for critical thinking? Thank you. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura