Ward Smith

Judge family attacked

Epstein didn't kill himself. A federal Judge had the bad luck to be involved in his case. Her 20 year old son is dead, her husband on life support. The murderer mysteriously killed himself? I had an excellent video to link, but google has removed it from YouTube. Color me surprised.  

• Upvote 2

(edited)

She was involved in the Epstein case? 

EDIT: Not directly though. More involved with DB.  Also, no proof.  Not saying you're wrong, but without proof it doesn't matter.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Rolling Eye 1

EDIT: Not directly though. More involved with DB.  Also, no proof.  Not saying you're wrong, but without proof it doesn't matter.

Just like ‘systemic racism’ or ‘400 years of American slavery’....

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Is this the link that supports the OP?

N.J. Judge Whose Son Was Killed Handled Cases Involving Teresa Giudice, Jeffrey Epstein

It's from People Magazine, but at least it says what the opening topic says.  😐

More recently, on Thursday, Salas, who was nominated to the U.S. District Court for New Jersey in 2010 by then-President Barack Obama, was assigned to preside over an ongoing class action lawsuit against Deutsche Bank filed by investors who accuse the bank of failing to monitor "customers that the Bank itself deemed to be high risk" including, Jeffrey Epstein.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Upvote 1

And another:

Son Of Federal Judge Assigned Case Linked To Jeffrey Epstein Slain, Husband Critical In Attack

That one is from the Daily Voice.  It seams most of the MSM is going with the "anti-feminist" line instead of the Epstein angle.  Surprised?  Nah.  Related or not, deaths due to Epstein are most likely far from over.

The incident comes just four days after Salas, 51, was assigned the civil case tied to Epstein brought by Deutsche Bank investors.

• Upvote 2

The guy in the video did an excellent job of connecting all the dots. Naturally his video got yanked, just like Facebook yanks anything saying Epstein didn't kill himself, still. We're being lied to constantly. 

Now ask yourself if any future judge dealing with Epstein case will remember this episode and mind their manners, or will they throw the dice and follow the rule of law? My Magic eight ball says, "No chance".

• Like 3

(edited)

Again, without proof it doesn't matter.  if you have a random sequence of dots scattered on a piece of paper, you can connect them together to form any shape you want.  Even if you're right about the judge- I agree that it's a weird murder- there's no actual concrete proof.  The problem with conspiracy theories is that as long as it remains a theory, no one else outside of that small circle of believers is going to take it seriously.

Concrete numbers and facts- without them you have no case.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

19 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Again, without proof it doesn't matter.  if you have a random sequence of dots scattered on a piece of paper, you can connect them together to form any shape you want.  Even if you're right about the judge- I agree that it's a weird murder- there's no actual concrete proof.  The problem with conspiracy theories is that as long as it remains a theory, no one else outside of that small circle of believers is going to take it seriously.

Concrete numbers and facts- without them you have no case.  

Mafia figures stayed out of prison and ran profitable criminal enterprises for decades counting on your last sentence. Sure, bodies piled up and crimes were committed continually, but no one went to prison because, gee, dead witnesses and scared judges aren't interested in convicting anyone. So right up until the 5 crime families were simultaneously arrested in NYC, people like you claimed, "you have no case". 

• Upvote 1

None of this is relevant to the judge.  Bolshevik this, Bolshevik that.  Mafia this, Mafia that.  I, too, can make random accusations by stringing together a random sequence of events and claiming it's "evidence."  

(edited)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/misogynistic-lawyer-killed-judges-son-162547678.html

The guy who killed the judge's son had a list of other people he wanted to target.  Key quote:

An openly misogynistic lawyer who is believed to have killed the son of a female federal judge in New Jersey had a list of more than a dozen other possible targets, including three other judges and two doctors, three people with knowledge of the matter said.

It seems to me that the murderer had a grudge against a lot of people, which undercuts the case that he specifically targeted that judge because of her connections to Epstein.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

The first thing an intel op does is find a patsy to lay the blame on. There's world leaders implicated in the Epstein case. He was blackmailing them all with honey pot underage girls. They want this case buried and forgotten. But yeah, I'm confident you believe he killed himself in that cell and it was only a coincidence that cameras were inoperative and guards were AWOL. 

How long have you been a child molester? Otherwise why defend one? 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

LOL.  Wild claims.  No evidence.  Now personal attacks.  'Nuff said. Point proven.  

You're claiming the police report is fake news? On what grounds, other then "it does not fit into my perceived world view?" 

Edited by Zhong Lu

2 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

LOL.  Wild claims.  No evidence.  Now personal attacks.  'Nuff said. Point proven.  

You're claiming the police report is fake news? On what grounds, other then "it does not fit into my perceived world view?" 

The DC police are notoriously inept. I don't care whether you believe a thing. I'm totally on board when a certain person famously committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head, twice, with a shotgun no less, that they're regular Sherlock Holmes detectives. Whether you know, or care who that person was it's a date point. The logistics of shooting yourself with a shotgun, twice, from behind? Impressive deductive reasoning behind that call. Or they're just very good at sweeping problems under the rug there. 

• Haha 1

Fine. You believe what u want.  To each their one.  

(edited)

On 7/21/2020 at 4:53 AM, Ward Smith said:

Epstein didn't kill himself. A federal Judge had the bad luck to be involved in his case. Her 20 year old son is dead, her husband on life support. The murderer mysteriously killed himself? I had an excellent video to link, but google has removed it from YouTube. Color me surprised.  

Ward's resemblance to Terry Pratchett's prophet Malaclypse cannot be accidental:

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura